This is for you Trump voters.

Why isn't anyone stating the obvious, we don't need more college educated people with degrees in Gender Studies. We need tradesmen, yet people are "too good" for these jobs. That's the problem in America, not idiots getting student loans.

having the state of jefferson be californias west virginia is probably a good thing

let them be a drain on someone else's dole

yep...that is what they do when they pay CA Fish and Game

$50 a day to try to catch a fish

put their boat in the water

or try to catch anything but a 3rd world refugee cold, ebola, or apparently leprosy now

im not even a silver spooned faggit and i can see the logic in having prestigious schools to go to

'free college' doesn't mean private schools disappear - there are still private schools for kids JK to grade 12, they still exist even though public schools are free

cael so full of shit when he pounds his keyboard shit comes out of his nose now

so mad

so triggered

just wants trump gubmt to leave him alone so he can get his Hawaiian welfare in peace

w/out military, white tourists, to bother or infect him

like ender

you'll never get military cuts

the military is a welfare system for red states that is socially accpetable
At least they work.

I don't agree with our outrageous military spending, but they are actual jobs that server some actual purpose.

Paying niggers and spics to spit out more niglets and spiclets without fathers is hardly a wise call.

hey man if i can get cael bux to go 2 school and lern to type good i am all about that

cael keyboard 2 go w/ my obama phone this will rule

Back