Is this place safe for ladies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why aren't we beating down the doors at that place?

this is a legit question. shit, i bet we could embed tons of javascript on that site, could be fun

Did anyone already mention a invasion?

Attention please!

Show us your tits

This is for you. If you don't post them here, but you have posted them anywhere, we'll find them.

I kinda dig the vein tits. I love skin so white its nearly transparent.

:sunny:

Mandarb, post a pic of yourself please :sunny:

I think this person really is a female, but she knows a TW'er IRL and this is simply a ploy for her to come in here and try to rile the forum up. Given that she's most likely immune to the usual faggotry and is on-guard against the usual creepy e-stalkers to keep from finding info about her.

Feannag your innocence online is like a lone shooting star in the murky dark...except the star also has downs syndrome.. and chronic diarrhea.

Feannag your innocence online is like a lone shooting star in the murky dark...except the star also has downs syndrome.. and chronic diarrhea.

Usually women don't wander in here, most troll/smurfs don't persist this long. The average forum user here has little patience for it. So unless it's some dormant user who got back in it's a silly ploy of some kind or another.

I think this person really is a female, but she knows a TW'er IRL and this is simply a ploy for her to come in here and try to rile the forum up. Given that she's most likely immune to the usual faggotry and is on-guard against the usual creepy e-stalkers to keep from finding info about her.

*sigh* Rile the forum up? I'm not trolling, I'm being very boring, and it's fairly easy for people to find info about me. What harm could I possibly do here?

;)
mm

I would like to encourage a little extra vitriol from the participants here. I am a little upset that the majority are being rather tame, come on TW you can do better than this.

Oh ... and pics of your flabby flapjacks or you are a balding fat man who rides a sybian while posting on the in'ernets.

*sigh* Rile the forum up? I'm not trolling, I'm being very boring, and it's fairly easy for people to find info about me. What harm could I possibly do here?

;)
mm

apparently you missed the sign on the way in

heman.jpg

What harm could I possibly do here?

well, if you knew anything about us, you'd know that this place is much like the no ma'am club on married with children. many guys here have worked extremely hard to make women a think of the past. they've mostly succeeded here on these forums.

you are upsetting the delicate balance for these nerdvirgins.

As the great Al Bundy would say, SHOW US THE HOOTERS OR BEGONE, FOUL TEMPTRESS!!

nomaam2.jpg

Last edited:
The TrollKingdom method of trolling:

-repeat often that you're "not trolling"

Guaranteed 100% "success"*!

*"success" defined as upwards of 1 reply in which your presence on a forum is acknowledged in any way

I am indeed an artist... ever hear of the saying "beauty is in the eye of the beholder?" The same saying applies to art. I am also in a master's program at a highly regarded university, so I guess I'm not a loser either. I can't possibly be a faggot since I have a girlfriend and have been in more MFF threesomes than you have been in relationships.

So I guess you're wrong on all 3 accounts.

You are not a loser for going to school and getting a education. You are a loser for so many other reasons.

Your girl is a pig. A three sum with two pigs :lol: Most could get 2 ugly pigs to fuck. Have you ever fucked a good looking girl? Doubt it. You wouldn't know what to do. Continue to fuck ugly fat girls and think you are "the man".

Ask around bud. I make you look like a virgin. No matter what education or what you have, it will still not replace that fucking god ugly face :lol:

Cross dressing and acting gay and bi sexual with a bunch of pig girls is not some thing most would brag about. Then again what do you have to lose? You never got any attention acting any other way. Might as well act like a fool. Any attention is better than no attention huh bud? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back