did validuz really go to full sail university or is that a joke? by LogRoller - Page 12 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page did validuz really go to full sail university or is that a joke?
Page 12 of 16
spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
221 - 03-07-2011, 15:22
Big Booty Hoes by 2 Live Crew on Friday | Grooveshark - Listen to Free Music Online - Internet Radio - Free MP3 Streaming

Sponsored Links
Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
222 - 03-07-2011, 15:28
ITT Dare demonstrates that he is a sane and balanced individual

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
223 - 03-07-2011, 15:28
lol k cool

nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
225 - 03-07-2011, 15:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by inkja View Post
In my experience people who reply with vague bull**** answers regarding their job usually aren't happy with what they do or think it is something embarrassing.

Same applies with someone's education.
i'd be willing to wager validuze doesn't actually have what most people would consider "a job"

BeLiaL
VeteranXX
Old
226 - 03-07-2011, 15:31
hey val you missed this again

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclozine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclozine
Quote:
You think I was laughing at the fact of the fire existing in the first place? lol. Try again.

I'd suggest reading into some structural engineering and how buildings are designed.
i'd love to hear what kind of structural engineering background validuz has

guys i watched a youtube video and i'm an expert on controlled demolition
More than one degree! Unpossible!1

I mean, when you get out of high school, and for a second that thought passes your mind that you might want to actually do something with your life, you MIGHT consider college. This sounds weird, but sometimes people go to college, get a degree, then continue afterwards and get a MS or PhD. Sometimes they even decide that they want a different career and get a second degree.

You won't have to worry about any of that. I'm sure your mommy and daddy will continue to support your loser ass.
what do i win? val stops posting? i'll take the $10 instead

reZolut
VeteranXV
Old
227 - 03-07-2011, 15:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by nigafool View Post
i'd be willing to wager validuze doesn't actually have what most people would consider "a job"
this

i feel bad for him. instead of taking ownership of bull**** in his own life he attributes his shortcomings to being poor when he was younger or not having everything paid fo him. he can't accept the fact that a lot of people share this type of upbringing and yet they are able to accomplish a ****load more than some bogus part-time 'job'.

inkja
VeteranXV
Old
228 - 03-07-2011, 15:43
I'm glad that this thread has got back on track, there was a danger it was going to be hijacked by a bunch of ******s talking about tribes.

FOURSTAR
VeteranXX
Old
229 - 03-07-2011, 15:57
we should just paste that quote anytime he posts, kinda like when johnny the scammer posts.

Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
230 - 03-07-2011, 16:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by FOURSTAR View Post
we should just paste that quote anytime he posts, kinda like when johnny the scammer posts.
along with this one

Quote:
I start thousands of arguments that I don't give a **** about or I'm unsure about just to further ridicule them after I prove them wrong. Or worse, I'll take up an argument from a very specific point of view and ground, even though I know that a slight rewording of my sentence will result in me being wrong, just to have the retards flock in that can't read and argue with me.

What can I say? I like arguing.

Blotter
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
231 - 03-07-2011, 16:23
love these threads

warms my heart

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
232 - 03-07-2011, 16:25
ITT: Lots of people sure do care a lot about Validuz or don't have lives of their own.

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
233 - 03-07-2011, 16:29
We just want what's best for him.

BeLiaL
VeteranXX
Old
234 - 03-07-2011, 16:29
because it's impossible to post about someone without dedicating hours to the task

hyung
VeteranXX
Old
235 - 03-07-2011, 16:29
**** this forum the vast majority of u are losers and just like validuz anyway u just jump on pack mentality so that u dont get ridiculed but most of u argumentative uptight unfulfilled unhappy individuals anyway and even more of u are mentally unstable chemically imbalanced (kotz nofix etcccc)

at least in tribes talk the fags losers and nerds play tribes and we have good times u r just all living in the past ******s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_VpjSv_4QM

it is sad u guys let tw bother u so much hahaha **** i hope i can fit in!!!

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
236 - 03-07-2011, 16:32
Dude TW bothers the **** out of me. I think I'll go kill myself.

hyung
VeteranXX
Old
237 - 03-07-2011, 16:32
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaVXfHZv50Y

data u r up there with taxi and scooby as biggest old losers who take their internet persona seriously it is sad to watch

vanster is basically up there too but he is pretty agreeable and well spoken so he gets the slip time to time

NoFiX
VeteranXV
Old
238 - 03-07-2011, 16:33
Kinda pathetic everyone sits here all day trashing this guy for wanting to better his education.

cyclozine
VeteranXX
Old
239 - 03-07-2011, 16:35
Posting this from the ****ter at work

hyung
VeteranXX
Old
240 - 03-07-2011, 16:36
validuz is of course a sad uptight argumentative nerd but he keeps to himself and i thought we were supposed 2 leave real life out of this??

i slammed him many times in posts but i never target his real life if u have to then u are weak minded individual and need to hone ur internet battling skills

obv he is trying to better his life and has put in the effort more than most of u losers have probably ever put, whether or not he made good decisions is what makes life ur own

war validuz you sad sack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVzYxqG9N1c

Page 12 of 16

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page did validuz really go to full sail university or is that a joke?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
and im stuck or something , cumming on validuz , falhawk; new bifocals , full sail university , hill rage , piece of shit hill , poor , too stupid to understand , validerp , validouche , validurrr , validuz = idiot , whooping in your asshole