[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

joe could shoot somebody on 5th avenue and they'd still vote for him

lol yeah, pretty much, even that meme that was supposed to be against trump is exactly what's happening with biden and his idiot supporters.

Look guys, you will just have to deal with it. Fracking is out, oil is out. You can't throw tantrums about this. You can't be big crybabies.

I love it when I wake up after a good night's sleep to find that Trump's odds of winning have drifted further out. Today the lowest they've been since the campaign started. He's so fucking done. First time a bet on Biden will win you less than half your money.

I love it when I wake up after a good night's sleep to find that Trump's odds of winning have drifted further out. Today the lowest they've been since the campaign started. He's so fucking done. First time a bet on Biden will win you less than half your money.

hahahahaha

oh mitchy mitch

how does it feel to be only slightly taller than 4 crusty old hunter biden dicks?

hahahahaha

oh mitchy mitch

how does it feel to be only slightly taller than 4 crusty old hunter biden dicks?

I doubt you'll eat any humble pie, you don't have the maturity. You'll just disappear for a few weeks before coming back to the forum with your inane drivel and pretend none of it happened.

I doubt you'll eat any humble pie, you don't have the maturity. You'll just disappear for a few weeks before coming back to the forum with your inane drivel and pretend none of it happened.

lol maturity? humble pie? like when you left like a little bitch many times and then came back to be the same twat you always are? please, bro

Leaving by choice and leaving because your favourite orange balloon gets his ass handed to him and you can't take the shame. Totally the same. Or something.

Get used to hearing the word "loser" a lot. Denial and brainwashing won't help you this time.

this post brought 2u by a never trump foreigner who did exactly this in 2016

Last edited:
Back