The DOGE / Elon Musk / SNL hype machine

Are a lot of people turning to ethereum mining? I'm suddenly seeing a lot of videos about eth mining and rigs. Is it worth it? I'm about done with the ammo reloading biz, so im likely just going to sell the reloaders. I'll probably get about 4k or so for each and would like to put it back into something to create an income stream

Are a lot of people turning to ethereum mining? I'm suddenly seeing a lot of videos about eth mining and rigs. Is it worth it? I'm about done with the ammo reloading biz, so im likely just going to sell the reloaders. I'll probably get about 4k or so for each and would like to put it back into something to create an income stream

:lol:

so none of you tards know. thanks.

try to keep this on the hush hush, but I heard there's a new tech called "google" that not only answers queries in nano-seconds, but also saves you from looking like a doofus and wasting valuable energy by not having to flail around defensively.

ur talking about a guy who has posted simple googleable questions here multiple times a week for the better part of a decade

try to keep this on the hush hush, but I heard there's a new tech called "google" that not only answers queries in nano-seconds, but also saves you from looking like a doofus and wasting valuable energy by not having to flail around defensively.

stay in ur lane u gawt dang foreigner, this is hog country :flag:

Yeah, not like this is a discussion board and the posts of biden trump and poop don't wear a little thin after a while.

You fucksticks could always block me...but you won't because you really have no other lives. So fuck off.

hj2cuaD.jpg

Back