Would you host a Ukrainian refugee in your home? by Mitchdubai - Page 4 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Would you host a Ukrainian refugee in your home?
Page 4 of 7
JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
61 - 04-01-2022, 09:44
Here's what i want to know. Are we the only ****ing country on the planet with houses? Why can't other european countries take them in, canadians, probably lots of haciendas in Mexico will take them in. WHere the **** are the scandanavian countries with their super awesome 'free' medical care

Sponsored Links
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
62 - 04-01-2022, 09:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
My parents could not bear children of their own, but wanted them. My younger brother, younger sister (rip) and I were all adopted, the former 2 done legitimately, I was grey market.

<snip>
So, your parents were bears? What the hell is going on here? That would make sense for Beren. Sort of. But I never figured on this from you.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
63 - 04-01-2022, 09:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
Here's what i want to know. Are we the only ****ing country on the planet with houses? Why can't other european countries take them in, canadians, probably lots of haciendas in Mexico will take them in. WHere the **** are the scandanavian countries with their super awesome 'free' medical care
They can and do. I was lightly associated with re-locating 20 families during the first days of the invasion. They all went to France and Switzerland. They were all part of a fairly tech company. The plan was to get them the **** out first. Still not sure where they will end up. Obviously they all want their country back but they are safe for the moment.

I think companies have a responsibility to their EEs and it's cool to see them step up. But, when it comes to your average citizen, it's tough. The world needs to step up for those folks. The elderly. The youth. The sick. I have always been proud of the USA for assisting. In times past, it was often the religious groups assisting. I think that's changing, sadly.

Last edited by Brasstax; 04-01-2022 at 09:56..
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
64 - 04-01-2022, 09:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
Like a one-legged man at an ass kicking contest.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
65 - 04-01-2022, 09:53
I am all for letting in far right white supremacists to live with democrats

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
66 - 04-01-2022, 09:55
still waiting on those bible quotes juggs

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
67 - 04-01-2022, 09:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
still waiting on those bible quotes juggs
Quote:
Matthew 22:20-22
King James Version

20 And he saith unto them, Whose is this image and superscription?

21 They say unto him, Caesar's. Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's.

22 When they had heard these words, they marvelled, and left him, and went their way.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
68 - 04-01-2022, 10:00
Quote:
Psalm 37:21
King James Version

21 The wicked borroweth, and payeth not again: but the righteous sheweth mercy, and giveth.
Quote:
Romans 13:7
King James Version

7 Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour.
Quote:
Romans 13:8
King James Version

8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.
i can keep going

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
69 - 04-01-2022, 10:02
Quote:
Proverbs 22:7
King James Version

7 The rich ruleth over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lender.
Quote:
Ecclesiastes 5:5
King James Version

5 Better is it that thou shouldest not vow, than that thou shouldest vow and not pay.
Quote:
Romans 13:7-8
King James Version

7 Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour.

8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
70 - 04-01-2022, 10:02
i dont think those verses are saying "take in people in need fleeing from their homes, but only if they pay you first"

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
71 - 04-01-2022, 10:03
Quote:
i dont think those verses are saying "take in people in need fleeing from their homes, but only if they pay you first"
Quote:
Matthew 22:39

***8220;And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.***8221;
I think it covers all that.

Love and responsibility

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
72 - 04-01-2022, 10:08

so are you retarded or?

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
73 - 04-01-2022, 10:12
Quote:
Galatians 6:5
King James Version

5 For every man shall bear his own burden.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
74 - 04-01-2022, 10:17
Quote:

so are you retarded or?
There is no or.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
75 - 04-01-2022, 10:20
Quote:
2 Thessalonians 3:7-13
King James Version

7 For yourselves know how ye ought to follow us: for we behaved not ourselves disorderly among you;

8 Neither did we eat any man's bread for nought; but wrought with labour and travail night and day, that we might not be chargeable to any of you:

9 Not because we have not power, but to make ourselves an ensample unto you to follow us.

10 For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.

11 For we hear that there are some which walk among you disorderly, working not at all, but are busybodies.

12 Now them that are such we command and exhort by our Lord Jesus Christ, that with quietness they work, and eat their own bread.

13 But ye, brethren, be not weary in well doing.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
76 - 04-01-2022, 10:24
Shocked that Superderp is a religitard. Explains the inability to muster anything vaguely resembling an original thought. Shocked, except not shocked at all.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
77 - 04-01-2022, 10:26
Shocking that I read? You should try it sometime

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
78 - 04-01-2022, 10:27
I like to be informed before I commit to an opinion. How else will you know when you are wrong?

PS Informed opinion ahead. There is no god in the bible. Only man.

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
79 - 04-01-2022, 10:30
sad lil mitch more people respect tehvul and yet hes still tryin to take shots at people

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
80 - 04-01-2022, 10:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
Shocking that I read? You should try it sometime
You rely on a 2000 year old book of fairy tales to run your life. Whether that's connected to you being as dumb as dog**** is a matter of conjecture, oh wait no it isn't.

Page 4 of 7

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Would you host a Ukrainian refugee in your home?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
kill yourself midxe