Lavan "Vanster" Burton 2/16/1957 - 2/21/2021 RIP

some of you little pencil necked fucks are literally the scum of the earth. too bad the admins are mostly similar (I mean, who the fuck puts a neo nazi facist pig like nash as an admin)

highfive,havax,tevul - go lick some public door handles at your local hospitals COVID wards and do us all a favor.

Maybe Reddit would be a safe enough space for you to spend your time fatty.

Lol like you have room to throw stones, midget.

I come in here to laugh at people like you. I'm actually having a bit of fun. Whereas you have to wipe all the spit off your screen every couple of hours, and replace the band-aid on your forehead.

I think any rational person here thinks you are both equally unstable individuals from different sides of the political spectrum.

I think any rational person here thinks you are both equally unstable individuals from different sides of the political spectrum.

See you keep getting this wrong. I'm not on any side of the political spectrum. I just think Trump is a fucking disgrace to humanity, and observing people like Havax who still don't get it is a mixture of disturbing and hilarious.

See you keep getting this wrong. I'm not on any side of the political spectrum. I just think Trump is a fucking disgrace to humanity, and observing people like Havax who still don't get it is a mixture of disturbing and hilarious.

I’ve never met any one who is less in touch with themselves. As stated in the other thread, you are an icon of lack of self awareness.

some of you little pencil necked fucks are literally the scum of the earth. too bad the admins are mostly similar (I mean, who the fuck puts a neo nazi facist pig like nash as an admin)

highfive,havax,tevul - go lick some public door handles at your local hospitals COVID wards and do us all a favor.

r u fat?

:lolwut:

Geordi-La-Forge.jpg

RIP COMMANDER LAFORGE THEY COME IN THREES :mecry:

did u guys know vanster so pathetic he brag about being facebook friends with tw girls

did u guys know vanster so pathetic he brag about talking to tw girl on phone and jerk off to her giggle

did u guys know vanster so pathetic he cry about ctrl-k on tw

Back