Current news thread by Brasstax - Page 212 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Current news thread
Page 212 of 346
Thread Tools
Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
4221 - 10-03-2022, 10:50
Reply With Quote
he's rite about the k9 **** and i'm not surprised that a boot licking nazi ****** like u has 2 go @ him w/ the baseless insults b/c u got no argument against his argument

thank u 4 disconnecting ur hands from the boss pig's genitals long enuff 2 type out ur "contribution" showing us ur the real tuff guy by derisively calling sum1 a tuff guy b/c he said **** u don't like but can't argue against
 
Edofnor is offline
 
Sponsored Links
Paladin-5
VeteranXX
Old
4222 - 10-03-2022, 10:59
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
**** K9's. I have 0 problem with ****ing up a k9..its a dog. That things entire reason for life when its given the command is to rip you a new ass and the only person that can make it stop is usually half a block away. If a human officer was coming at me with the intention and ability to rip my flesh multiple times before being called off, I would have 0 problem with that person being shot either. I have seen people's dogs shot because it wagged its tail or barked at a cop and they were 'in fear for their lives'.
lol. toughest guy in the room.

It didn't help that he had pointed the gun at the dog but he also was flailing about wildly with it including towards officers. Dude was going down.
 
Paladin-5 is offline
 
havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
4223 - 10-03-2022, 12:52
Reply With Quote
Yeah that dumb Mexican was dead from the start when he pulled the gun
 
havax is offline
 
Vir
VeteranXV
Old
4224 - 10-03-2022, 14:57
Reply With Quote
marvel-studios-debuts-black-panther-wakanda-forever-trailer

Bad guys in the water doesn't seem as exciting after aqua man.
Silly comments already saying it should win an oscar
 
Vir is online now
 
Last edited by Vir; 10-03-2022 at 14:59..
Gandalf
VeteranXX
Old
4225 - 10-03-2022, 15:46
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edofnor View Post
he's rite about the k9 **** and i'm not surprised that a boot licking nazi ****** like u has 2 go @ him w/ the baseless insults b/c u got no argument against his argument

thank u 4 disconnecting ur hands from the boss pig's genitals long enuff 2 type out ur "contribution" showing us ur the real tuff guy by derisively calling sum1 a tuff guy b/c he said **** u don't like but can't argue against
You're right, I went for the insult (not baseless obviously) because it was there, laying in plain sight, just begging to be mentioned.

If some cop released a dog on Jugs, he'd cry like a little *****.
 
Gandalf is offline
 
Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
4226 - 10-03-2022, 17:28
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vir View Post
marvel-studios-debuts-black-panther-wakanda-forever-trailer

Bad guys in the water doesn't seem as exciting after aqua man.
Silly comments already saying it should win an oscar
i watched doc strange and thor on disney+… so yeah…not interested in a bp movie with no bp in it. in fact until xmen or fantastic 4 im gonna take a much needed mcu break
 
Pagy is online now
 
JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4227 - 10-03-2022, 17:38
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin-5 View Post
lol. toughest guy in the room.

It didn't help that he had pointed the gun at the dog but he also was flailing about wildly with it including towards officers. Dude was going down.
He should have put a bullet in the dogs head. The dog had him by his crotch, probably ripping into his femoral artery or his cock.

And even after he was dead and the cop was calling the dog off the dog was STILL clamped on this guy and dragging his body with him. **** that dog.
 
JuggerNaught is offline
 
DocHolliday
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4228 - 10-03-2022, 17:41
Reply With Quote
I would have given that dog a couple milk bones when we got home. Good boy.
 
DocHolliday is offline
 
JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4229 - 10-03-2022, 17:42
Reply With Quote
should have been given a couple 45 slugs to the brainpan
 
JuggerNaught is offline
 
SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4230 - 10-03-2022, 17:43
Reply With Quote
am i really bad thinking some dogs deserve to live more than some humans? You're Specist
 
SeVeReD is online now
 
KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
4231 - 10-03-2022, 18:11
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeVeReD View Post
am i really bad thinking some dogs deserve to live more than some humans? You're Specist

for once we agree
 
KittyCat is offline
 
Paladin-5
VeteranXX
Old
4232 - 10-03-2022, 20:08
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
He should have put a bullet in the dogs head. The dog had him by his crotch, probably ripping into his femoral artery or his cock.

And even after he was dead and the cop was calling the dog off the dog was STILL clamped on this guy and dragging his body with him. **** that dog.
Can't hate the animal for doing exactly what it's trained to do.
 
Paladin-5 is offline
 
JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4233 - 10-03-2022, 20:11
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin-5 View Post
Can't hate the animal for doing exactly what it's trained to do.
No, but at the same time, you shouldn't be expected to sit there docile waiting for that dog to tear your ass out either.

You know when that dog is let loose what its purpose is, its coming at you, barking, teeth bared and the cop has been threatening you with it..its intentions have been made clear.

If that were a human cop and he was coming at you, telling you that he's about to rip into you, tear your flesh and there is nothing you're going to say or do that is going to make him stop, would you just stand there and obediently wait for him to finish?
 
JuggerNaught is offline
 
Paladin-5
VeteranXX
Old
4234 - 10-03-2022, 20:17
Reply With Quote
Trying to defend yourself with your fists or feet fine, you still won't win. Second a knife or gun is pulled you are dead.
Also these dogs aren't trained to rip your flesh from your body aka GOT Ramsay's hounds.

Anyways.
What jerks: https://twitter.com/ACSTokyo/status/1577066603174563841
https://twitter.com/JPN_PMO/status/1577070110430613504
 
Paladin-5 is offline
 
JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4235 - 10-03-2022, 23:00
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin-5 View Post
Trying to defend yourself with your fists or feet fine, you still won't win. Second a knife or gun is pulled you are dead.
Also these dogs aren't trained to rip your flesh from your body aka GOT Ramsay's hounds.

Anyways.
What jerks: https://twitter.com/ACSTokyo/status/1577066603174563841
https://twitter.com/JPN_PMO/status/1577070110430613504
Why should you be only allowed to use fist or feet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Il8BivU4rCw&t=90s&ab_
Didnt use his fist or his feet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2P5ME1yb1Bs&ab_
Didn't use feet or fist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QNbhdxR6s0&ab_

And if they weren't trained to rip flesh then why do their trainers wear massive padded suits.

They aren't human officers and shouldn't be treated as such, they are dogs and if joe cop can shoot my dog because he feels threatened as my dog comes out wagging his tale, then why shouldn't i be able to shoot his dog when i feel threatened when his dog is coming at me at a dead run determined to rip into me. **** k9's
 
JuggerNaught is offline
 
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4236 - 10-03-2022, 23:09
Reply With Quote
They told the dude to stop. He fled. They let the dog go.
Another example of not listening to cops.
1) If the cops tell you to do something - listen and obey.
(Sure - you don't have to - good for you. But, if you end up dead? Well, I really don't care about the sob story)

As far as cops shooting Pitbulls? Well, ****'s gonna happen. At the end of the day, LE is going to try to go home. Sue them, press charges, take it to court and plead with a judge.
 
Brasstax is offline
 
SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4237 - 10-03-2022, 23:56
Reply With Quote
I'll put down any dog that comes at me
but if the police ask me to comply
I don't see any reason why I wouldn't
 
SeVeReD is online now
 
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
4238 - 10-03-2022, 23:58
Reply With Quote
"You're probably not even a good pupper."
 
Fool is online now
 
SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4239 - 10-04-2022, 00:02
Reply With Quote
Megyn Kelly slams Jennifer Lopez, Shakira for 'showing vag' at Super Bowl

wait, i didn't hear about any of this
can you all look through this and find some vag
for ed
i don't think they're going to show us any
 
SeVeReD is online now
 
Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
4240 - 10-04-2022, 00:04
Reply With Quote
with all due respect to megyn kellys vag, didnt she flash her vag for years on fox news
 
Pagy is online now
 
Page 212 of 346
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Current news thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
kill yourself midxe , lemon is a coward , lemon vacillates , shitposter fiesta , some1 kill brasstax


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 5 (2 members and 3 guests)
Reggs , Mitchdubai
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 17:48.