blitz crying about being banned from tribe ascend cuz he hacks by spockhammer - Page 6 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page blitz crying about being banned from tribe ascend cuz he hacks
Page 6 of 25
Detox.enD
VeteranXV
Old
101 - 11-22-2011, 10:26
but is he still banned?

and has his forum name been banned? (you have to have an account to see member profiles )

Sponsored Links
lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
102 - 11-22-2011, 10:26
Why didn't BUH-LITZ just pm someone instead of trying to make this huge public spectacle of himself?

pm: hey doods that's not me pls unban thnx
admin: kk np figured it out silly kids

Shopper47
VeteranX
Old
103 - 11-22-2011, 10:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon View Post
Unlike you fatty I have no need to make e-buds, e-friends, or e-pals. I will take on every mother****er on the forums, and I pretty much have. 90% of the people I've talked ridiculous **** to have laughed it off. The other 10% (of which you're one) got mad. That 10% has a lot in common. See if you can figure out what it is.
Let be honest here, even Spxnge will admit I'm not here to make masses of e-buds. How exactly do you take on every mother****er on the forums? Why are you so crazy?

The only reason you troll me is because you had a meltdown and lost the jm5k vs Lemon Ban Poll, then had a complete psychotic break, began making smurf accounts en masse and attacking everyone you could in GD. Whenever a new smurf account got banned, you made another one and went on another tirade. Which makes it hilarious that you ever accuse anyone of being addicted to TW, because when you were forcibly removed (for threatening Fancy Cat's job no less), you couldn't take it and kept coming back any way you could.

But this isn't because you're one of the most pathetic people here, it is because you have PTSD, so we all understand it's not really 'you' that's doing it.

Rosencrantz
VeteranX
Old
104 - 11-22-2011, 10:27
He should look on the bright side...if they fail to restore his account, he can spend another $30 and go through the very enjoyable experience of leveling up everything again.

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
105 - 11-22-2011, 10:29
chris did I get banned for the poll or the fancy cat

more words make you mad

perro
VeteranXV
Old
106 - 11-22-2011, 10:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Haggis? View Post
nice to know that HiRez ban accounts after much investigation.

rofl this is the best/worst part about this. they look at a ****ty quality youtube video thats 5 seconds long and see 4 or 5 accounts spamming reports about him hacking, but no one else. then they ban someone who has paid them without any kind of warning or investigation. horrible, horrible move on their part.

doggor
VeteranX
Old
107 - 11-22-2011, 10:31
When does blitz start spamming that forum with dick pics?

sehvi
VeteranXX
Old
108 - 11-22-2011, 10:31
threads about Blitz are like the epicentre of clashing TWers, it all comes together.

now this thread is about jm5k and lemon.

Shopper47
VeteranX
Old
109 - 11-22-2011, 10:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obibun View Post
JM5K doesn't realize people can still have nerd hobbies without being hapless losers

because he's a hapless loser and has nerd hobbies so he assumes the two are mutually inclusive
Nerd Hobby: Playing Settlers of Catan with friends while drinking

Hapless Loser: Hand-building tiles and game pieces for anything being sold at "Games Workshop"

Yeah when you're sitting in the mall playing with miniatures and normal people walk by, I am totally convinced you look at them and think "we are the same".

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
110 - 11-22-2011, 10:33
the funny thing is that they probably did set up blitz to **** with him but no one will believe him.

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
111 - 11-22-2011, 10:33
Kinda weird how people look up to an acknowledged racist like fancy cat anyway. I guess being around for a long time and making fart jokes passes for male bonding in internet land.

Shopper47
VeteranX
Old
112 - 11-22-2011, 10:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon View Post
chris did I get banned for the poll or the fancy cat

more words make you mad
Technically you had a breakdown as a result of losing significantly, so you lashed out attacking Fancycat threatening to ruin his career IRL, which caused you to get banned before the actual Poll timer was up.

So really you circumvented getting banned via the ban poll by being banned for being a stalker psycho loser who threatens people IRL.

I mean pick your poison man, roll with either

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
113 - 11-22-2011, 10:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joemomma5000 View Post
Nerd Hobby: Playing Settlers of Catan with friends while drinking

Hapless Loser: Hand-building tiles and game pieces for anything being sold at "Games Workshop"

Yeah when you're sitting in the mall playing with miniatures and normal people walk by, I am totally convinced you look at them and think "we are the same".
like I said

you're clearly such a hapless loser that you cannot even conceive that somebody would have a nerdy hobby while still being a normal person

you are the person who has all these nerd hobbies and is also a total failure socially, which is why you seem to have this mistaken association that your hobbies = social loser, when in reality, it's not the hobbies, it's you making you a loser

MadBoFo
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
114 - 11-22-2011, 10:40
Things I learned in this thread: the trolls on tribalwar really are crappy and should go read 4chan to bone up on trolling techniques and Obibun plays with minitures (lmfao)

Not the blitz part, the posts in this thread I mean, the blitz thing is actually amusing.

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
115 - 11-22-2011, 10:42
you should see my board game collection bro

it's immense

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
116 - 11-22-2011, 10:44
Jesus, this is hilarious.

sashimi
VeteranXV
Old
117 - 11-22-2011, 10:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zio View Post
I just have to ask...

Is this the Blitz that use to be in my Clan? COBRA? Please say no.
Yep, same guy

DSEZ
VeteranX
Old
118 - 11-22-2011, 10:50

^Tribes Gold?

Shopper47
VeteranX
Old
119 - 11-22-2011, 10:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obibun View Post
like I said

you're clearly such a hapless loser that you cannot even conceive that somebody would have a nerdy hobby while still being a normal person

you are the person who has all these nerd hobbies and is also a total failure socially, which is why you seem to have this mistaken association that your hobbies = social loser, when in reality, it's not the hobbies, it's you making you a loser
next you'll tell us you LARP because it's a good calorie burn

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
120 - 11-22-2011, 10:53
no, LARPing is for ******s

there's nothing wrong with board games

you're just looking for something to blame your lack of friends and lack of ever getting laid on

don't blame board games bro, they're innocent

Page 6 of 25

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page blitz crying about being banned from tribe ascend cuz he hacks

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
ban mistcane cheater , blitz is a cyberathlete , cute boy wins tribes , cute boys #1 , cute boys are gay boys , dare play tribe , naptown 4 grand wizard , naptown is a huge faggot