rank the republican candidates for president by triple - Page 4 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page rank the republican candidates for president
Page 4 of 28
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
61 - 06-05-2015, 16:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by triple View Post
of all the things to be deathly afraid of, it makes sense to be somewhat cautious about the use of a product that is designed to cause death, and marketed on the basis of how lethal it is

but what do i know im just a ****poster
#pearreview

Sponsored Links
JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
62 - 06-05-2015, 16:21
I'm scared of inanimate objects.

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
63 - 06-05-2015, 16:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
I'm scared of inanimate objects.
and statism

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
64 - 06-05-2015, 16:22
global warming

i can feel my feet burning as i type this

if we don't tax something quick (or again) the end is near

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
65 - 06-05-2015, 16:26
Quote:
A report released Monday indicates the Department of Defense has dramatically shifted its views towards climate change, and has already begun to treat the phenomenon as a significant threat to national security. Climate change, the Pentagon writes, requires immediate action on the part of the U.S. Military.

The report is a ***8220;roadmap***8221; of the Department***8217;s future needs and actions to effectively respond to climate change, including anticipating that climate change may require more frequent military intervention within the country to respond to natural disasters, as well as internationally to respond to ***8220;extremist ideologies***8221; that may arise in regions where governments are destabilized due to climate-related stressors.
http://www.newsweek.com/pentagon-rep...t-could-277155

i always loved this one

what a ****ing joke

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
66 - 06-05-2015, 16:32
we need to control the middle east to maintain our stability over the petro dollar...the only thing keeping our world reserve status and separating the US Dollar from toilet paper.

so we need to buy more tanks, jets, whatevs than ever before.....need them to be in more places than ever before. need them to perform more exercises and waste more fuel than ever before.

Quote:
The United States Department of Defense is one of the largest single consumers of energy in the world, responsible for 93% of all US government fuel consumption in 2007 (Air Force: 52%; Navy: 33%; Army: 7%. Other DoD: 1%).[1] In FY 2006, the DoD used almost 30,000 gigawatt hours (GWH) of electricity, at a cost of almost $2.2 billion. The DoD's electricity use would supply enough electricity to power more than 2.6 million average American homes.
Energy usage of the United States military

but you know.....it needs to do this in a green way. While being environmentally conscious of the environment that it is trying to control and systematically ruin at the exact same time. This is analogous to when they offer tortoise awareness courses on a bombing range. That, unfortunately, also isn't a joke.

wouldn't want to step on, or disturb, a turtle you are about to frag

I mean it would be laughable.....if all centrally planned "broken window" fallacy bull**** wasn't already this way. Now they are simply combining agendas.

Cops become soldiers.....soldiers can now be global cops....military industrial complex can combine with the corrections industrial complex......and both can be all green and feel good about it.

the saddest part is that most people, as in the overwhelming ****ing majority, are too ****ing dumb to see any of this for what it actually is. They actually eat into it and go home at night proud of their accomplishments towards all this.

for that I think they deserve what this is going to become. the giant colostomy bag of bull**** it already is.

Last edited by Captain Tele; 06-05-2015 at 16:40..
samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
67 - 06-05-2015, 18:15
Quote:
of all the things to be deathly afraid of, it makes sense to be somewhat cautious about the use of a product that is designed to cause death, and marketed on the basis of how lethal it is
if guns kill people, then pens, pencils and keyboards misspell words.

what good is being a militant leftist if you cannot use force to force society to behave how you want them to? and now that Mexicans, gays, lesbians and retards are the only people voting for Democrat party ticket, stories about militant leftist on the rise should probably stay out of the media. last thing in this nation we want is more of the below. taken from Princeton University***8217;s Loon Watch.

Terrorism Numbers in the US

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
68 - 06-05-2015, 18:48

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
69 - 06-05-2015, 20:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
if guns kill people, then pens, pencils and keyboards misspell words.

what good is being a militant leftist if you cannot use force to force society to behave how you want them to?
yeah, but, that is what cops and soldiers are for in this leftist fantasy land.

only the gubment should have guns.

then we chant **** da police.....baby killers.....black lives matter.....hands up don't shoot.

anything for a regressive scum to yet again push their **** onto others to pay for, carry, and perform on their behalf.....so, you know, they don't have to.

personal responsibility a real mother ****er like that.

cogzinofa
VeteranXV
Old
70 - 06-05-2015, 23:13
the left isn't afraid of guns.

triple
VeteranXV
Old
71 - 06-05-2015, 23:46
Quote:
it makes sense to be somewhat cautious about the use of a product
I never said I was afraid of guns

I know literacy isn't your strong suit jomo but you really should make an effort

ps: the use of guns killed 277 kids under the age of 11 in 2015. We're on pace to beat 550. Why do you hate children?

Last edited by triple; 06-05-2015 at 23:52..
lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
72 - 06-06-2015, 00:26
cars kill more people than guns

be careful out there pear man

triple
VeteranXV
Old
73 - 06-06-2015, 01:58
car accidents do

cars are designed with safety in mind, not lethality

rockets blow up sometimes but we shouldn't give up on space travel

when someone shoots a gun and kills someone, that's working as intended

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
74 - 06-06-2015, 02:07
so basically you trust the government with guns and you don't trust the people

got it

triple
VeteranXV
Old
75 - 06-06-2015, 03:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon View Post
so basically you trust the government with guns and you don't trust the people

got it
the gun debate is neat because while inspiring emotional positions from both sides, there's a very rational fact-based way of looking at this, since gun statistics are ****ing everywhere.

If you look at the statistics, say total gun incidents vs. legit self-defense, or gun deaths in countries with bans and those without, or even total violent crime in countries without guns, or maybe rate of incarceration per capita..

Well I subscribe to the rational part of that argument. I don't emotionally care about guns one way or the other like you do, so I don't really have a side unless you count wanting less gun deaths as a "side."

I guess my main point is, other countries, actually most of the free world, have already banned guns but retain them for their armed forces and police (obviously) but somehow they haven't turned into north korea yet. There's just a lot less gun violence. Weird, right?

Last edited by triple; 06-06-2015 at 03:04..
Highfive
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
76 - 06-06-2015, 03:19
rand paul. everyone else is too fake.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
77 - 06-06-2015, 04:08
jesus **** triple

do you have to be full tard on every single topic on the planet?

or are you trying to go for some kind of personal record?

SexxxGodSteve
VeteranXV
Old
78 - 06-06-2015, 04:20
Quote:
the gun debate is neat because while inspiring emotional positions from both sides, there's a very rational fact-based way of looking at this, since gun statistics are ****ing everywhere.

If you look at the statistics, say total gun incidents vs. legit self-defense, or gun deaths in countries with bans and those without, or even total violent crime in countries without guns, or maybe rate of incarceration per capita..

Well I subscribe to the rational part of that argument. I don't emotionally care about guns one way or the other like you do, so I don't really have a side unless you count wanting less gun deaths as a "side."

I guess my main point is, other countries, actually most of the free world, have already banned guns but retain them for their armed forces and police (obviously) but somehow they haven't turned into north korea yet. There's just a lot less gun violence. Weird, right?
this argument is silly.

to continue the car analogy (which is a bad one, but convenient): if you banned cars from the general public, and only cops and the military could have them, there would be a lot less car accidents.

OF COURSE there would be less gun deaths if you banned guns.

what a rational person, like you're claiming to be, would look at is the following: Overall violent crime statistics in countires that have banned guns vs countries that have not, numbers of defensive gun uses compared to criminal usage, demographics and underlying causes of "gun violence" and how to solve that.

because a rational person would look at all those numbers and see one common theme: inner city ******s killing each other over turf, drugs, and nigga moments.

want to solve gun/most violence? ban ******s.

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
79 - 06-06-2015, 04:32
I hate how people say, "You need to do something about it."

We are, we're talking about it here and we vote. What do you expect me to do? Quit my job and become a whack job, flying a gyro copter into the White House lawn? No, I don't feel like going to jail.

We get it, gubiments over step their reach, wanting more power trying to control the world. It's caused by the families at the top of the pyramid, which Alex Jones is trying to expose. Rush and Hannity will briefly mention them, but they mostly stay at the gubiment level ragging on Obama.

aScotiA
VeteranXX
Old
80 - 06-06-2015, 05:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
I wish Herman Cain would run again.
AWWW SHUCKY DUCKY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO3ot894Oyw

Page 4 of 28

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page rank the republican candidates for president