Debunking Israel's 11 Main Myths about Gaza & Hamas by Nash - Page 3 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Debunking Israel's 11 Main Myths about Gaza & Hamas
Page 3 of 26
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
41 - 07-31-2014, 12:49
This whole thing is probably just a marketing campaign for The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies.

Sponsored Links
EspoMan
VeteranXV
Old
42 - 07-31-2014, 13:37
U guyz are rasist

TheVoiceOfReason
VeteranX
Old
43 - 07-31-2014, 13:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Engineer View Post
I'll just leave this here

List of JIDF shill who are posting proIsrael propaganda - Pastebin.com
Spoiler

I'm not caught up in the latest round of Gaza Strip hysteria, but I am looking forward to a long string of mysterious deaths in the hacktivist community.

Phantred
VeteranXV
Old
45 - 07-31-2014, 15:34
This civilized war **** is getting old.

Pie charts crying about one country losing more people than the other... in war.

****ing seriously?

Annoying
VeteranXV
Old
46 - 07-31-2014, 15:34
Here are five simple steps to stop the killing:
1. Hamas says OK, we recognize the state of israel, since the probability of going back to old borders is the same as the US giving back the country to the natives and the english. Also it will make them a legitimate party to deal with as opposed to a terrorist organization. (look at fatah, which is now sitting on the UN as opposed to Hamas)
2. Hamas says OK, we can have a different capital than jerusalem. How about Gaza City as a captial - i mean it is big and on the sea. I mean muslims also got mekka and madina, and it is good enough to visit jerusalem as a tourist. For those of you who haven't been to jerusalem it is pretty dumpy looking by the way.
3. Hamas says OK - we will stop shooting rockets. It is obviously just irritating the israelis and not doing anything but draw fire from israel and give legitimacy to the war that is going on.
4. Hamas says OK - destroy the tunnels - israel is going to do it anyways, so I don't see where the big concession is here.
5. Hamas says OK, we will dismantle our weapons for a period of 5 years, and see if we can work towards peace.

Next step: Take all the aid money that comes in and put it into infrastructure - hospitals, businesses, education. Enforce anti-corruption laws so 5% of the Palestinians don't hold 95% of the money. Show some good will so the sanctions and siege will reduce. Build a nice country for a change instead of a bunch of sha-eeds.

groove
VeteranXX
Old
47 - 07-31-2014, 15:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash View Post
Nash... you need to shut the **** up with your nonsense once in a while.
ftfy

Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
48 - 07-31-2014, 15:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
1. Hamas says OK, we recognize the state of israel, since the probability of going back to old borders is the same as the US giving back the country to the natives and the english. Also it will make them a legitimate party to deal with as opposed to a terrorist organization. (look at fatah, which is now sitting on the UN as opposed to Hamas)
2. Hamas says OK, we can have a different capital than jerusalem. How about Gaza City as a captial - i mean it is big and on the sea. I mean muslims also got mekka and madina, and it is good enough to visit jerusalem as a tourist. For those of you who haven't been to jerusalem it is pretty dumpy looking by the way.
3. Hamas says OK - we will stop shooting rockets. It is obviously just irritating the israelis and not doing anything but draw fire from israel and give legitimacy to the war that is going on.
4. Hamas says OK - destroy the tunnels - israel is going to do it anyways, so I don't see where the big concession is here.
5. Hamas says OK, we will dismantle our weapons for a period of 5 years, and see if we can work towards peace.

Next step: Take all the aid money that comes in and put it into infrastructure - hospitals, businesses, education. Enforce anti-corruption laws so 5% of the Palestinians don't hold 95% of the money. Show some good will so the sanctions and siege will reduce. Build a nice country for a change instead of a bunch of sha-eeds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharps View Post
Below are the absolutely irrational terroristic demands for a 10 year truce. A normal, rational government would never demand this.

Quote:
1. Withdrawal of Israeli tanks from the Gaza border.

2. Freeing all the prisoners that were re-arrested on false pre-text after the killing of the three youths.

3. Lifting the siege and opening the border crossings to commerce and people.

4. Establishing an international seaport and airport which would be under U.N. supervision.

5. Increasing the permitted fishing zone to 10 kilometers.

6. Internationalizing the Rafah Crossing and placing it under the supervision of the U.N. and some Arab nations.

7. International forces on the borders.

8. Easing conditions for permits to pray at the Al Aqsa Mosque.

9. Prohibition on Israeli interference in the reconciliation agreement.

10. Reestablishing an industrial zone and improvements in further economic development in the Gaza Strip.

Sharps
VeteranXV
Old
49 - 07-31-2014, 18:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantred View Post
This civilized war **** is getting old.

Pie charts crying about one country losing more people than the other... in war.

****ing seriously?
At what point does war become massacre? 5x as many Palestinians died from direct Israeli fire yesterday than Israelis in the last 8 years from rockets. 2/3 of Palestinians are refugees; 1/2 of them are under 18. 44%-50% of Gaza is a no-go zone. They no longer have power or clean water. That doesn't even cover wounded that have little or no services. For the past years, Israel calculated to the calorie the amount of food to be let in so as not to trigger an official humanitarian crisis. A similar situation happened in 2008-2009 (and at this moment, the numbers are remarkably the same).

In that situation, I don't think you need to be taught to latch onto whatever shred of power you might have and fire ineffective rockets or throw stones. I don't agree with it, but I'm sure as hell not going to blame them for their plight and then claim the moral high ground.

Suppose the rockets ended today unconditionally. Israel will still reserve the right to blow **** up whenever it wants due to security concerns. The blockade (that restricts food, building materials, and people) will remain in place. So now you are back to containing 1.8 million people in ****ty conditions with no viable path out, only now there is no news about it. People who are caged generally turn to ****ing, fighting, fleeing, or religion. For some reason, none of those seems like a real solution, and I'd prefer that my taxes didn't pay for the carte blanche that encourages that. But that's me.

In any event, in the short run, this is awful for the Palestinians for the reasons above. It's also worse for Jews and Americans in the long run. The longer this goes on, the longer being Jewish becomes equated with being supportive of Israeli policies, giving rise to actual anti-semitism. It also means that Americans get associated with Israeli policies since we give them aid and diplomatic cover.

We already see the results of the above in Europe.

Last edited by Sharps; 07-31-2014 at 18:10..
Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
50 - 07-31-2014, 18:10
Israeli gov is anti semetic

Nash
Nazi Admin++
Contributor
Old
51 - 07-31-2014, 18:48
37 minutes of US State Dept dodging Gaza questions:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSDyQN6N5EU

groove
VeteranXX
Old
52 - 07-31-2014, 18:56
nash please go

bonepuppet
VeteranXX
Old
53 - 07-31-2014, 19:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoying View Post

naive

in this unequal battle only one side has the power to end the killing

Phantred
VeteranXV
Old
54 - 07-31-2014, 20:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharps View Post
At what point does war become massacre? 5x as many Palestinians died from direct Israeli fire yesterday than Israelis in the last 8 years from rockets. 2/3 of Palestinians are refugees; 1/2 of them are under 18. 44%-50% of Gaza is a no-go zone. They no longer have power or clean water. That doesn't even cover wounded that have little or no services. For the past years, Israel calculated to the calorie the amount of food to be let in so as not to trigger an official humanitarian crisis. A similar situation happened in 2008-2009 (and at this moment, the numbers are remarkably the same).

In that situation, I don't think you need to be taught to latch onto whatever shred of power you might have and fire ineffective rockets or throw stones. I don't agree with it, but I'm sure as hell not going to blame them for their plight and then claim the moral high ground.

Suppose the rockets ended today unconditionally. Israel will still reserve the right to blow **** up whenever it wants due to security concerns. The blockade (that restricts food, building materials, and people) will remain in place. So now you are back to containing 1.8 million people in ****ty conditions with no viable path out, only now there is no news about it. People who are caged generally turn to ****ing, fighting, fleeing, or religion. For some reason, none of those seems like a real solution, and I'd prefer that my taxes didn't pay for the carte blanche that encourages that. But that's me.

In any event, in the short run, this is awful for the Palestinians for the reasons above. It's also worse for Jews and Americans in the long run. The longer this goes on, the longer being Jewish becomes equated with being supportive of Israeli policies, giving rise to actual anti-semitism. It also means that Americans get associated with Israeli policies since we give them aid and diplomatic cover.

We already see the results of the above in Europe.
I give more ****s about what I'm going to have for breakfast tomorrow morning than I do about either one of those useless sides of this conflict.

I don't care who has bigger guns or more of a right to be somewhere or some bull****. If someone snuck in my house and strangled my ex girlfriend's goldfish that I had been *****ing to her to come pick up for the past month I'd feel perfectly justified taking their head off with the sickle I had kept from my Halloween costume a few years ago. I don't even care if the goldfish pulled through or that the sickle blade is plastic and it was a ridiculous amount of work to actually kill the person with it.

What I'm saying is shut up.

Thingfish
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
55 - 07-31-2014, 20:14
You don't care - fine, but he shouldn't shut up. He's right.

Phantred
VeteranXV
Old
56 - 07-31-2014, 20:17
You shutup.

Togowack
VeteranXV
Old
57 - 07-31-2014, 20:32
ok this will become my routine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekiel 38:14
14 ***8220;Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say to Gog: ***8216;This is what the Sovereign Lord says: In that day, when my people Israel are living in safety, will you not take notice of it? 15 You will come from your place in the far north, you and many nations with you, all of them riding on horses, a great horde, a mighty army. 16 You will advance against my people Israel like a cloud that covers the land. In days to come, Gog, I will bring you against my land, so that the nations may know me when I am proved holy through you before their eyes.

17 ***8220;***8216;This is what the Sovereign Lord says: You are the one I spoke of in former days by my servants the prophets of Israel. At that time they prophesied for years that I would bring you against them. 18 This is what will happen in that day: When Gog attacks the land of Israel, my hot anger will be aroused, declares the Sovereign Lord. 19 In my zeal and fiery wrath I declare that at that time there shall be a great earthquake in the land of Israel. 20 The fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, the beasts of the field, every creature that moves along the ground, and all the people on the face of the earth will tremble at my presence. The mountains will be overturned, the cliffs will crumble and every wall will fall to the ground. 21 I will summon a sword against Gog on all my mountains, declares the Sovereign Lord. Every man***8217;s sword will be against his brother. 22 I will execute judgment on him with plague and bloodshed; I will pour down torrents of rain, hailstones and burning sulfur on him and on his troops and on the many nations with him. 23 And so I will show my greatness and my holiness, and I will make myself known in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the Lord.***8217;

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
58 - 07-31-2014, 22:15
when was it not your routine

Yoda
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
59 - 07-31-2014, 22:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantred View Post
I give more ****s about what I'm going to have for breakfast tomorrow morning than I do about either one of those useless sides of this conflict.

I don't care who has bigger guns or more of a right to be somewhere or some bull****. If someone snuck in my house and strangled my ex girlfriend's goldfish that I had been *****ing to her to come pick up for the past month I'd feel perfectly justified taking their head off with the sickle I had kept from my Halloween costume a few years ago. I don't even care if the goldfish pulled through or that the sickle blade is plastic and it was a ridiculous amount of work to actually kill the person with it.

What I'm saying is shut up.
****ing Nazis ^^^

Veniggs
VeteranXV
Old
60 - 07-31-2014, 23:30
its just kind of hypocritical for the us to disapprove of israel. our tax money helps them out and even if it doesn't directly help israel, our votes and tax money empower the politicians that will help israel out. on top of that we have a global military presence and have killed civilians around the globe in recent years, or at the very least have played a big role in getting them killed.

then you have people in the us like togo. they aren't as weird as togo but they are as stupid. southern baptists for instance believe israel is central to the apocalypse, and there's just a lot of christians in general in this country that hold jews dear to their hearts (love/hate really). then you have liberals who are too scared to use any sort of aggressive language on certain topics: race, ethnicity, religions outside of christianity

so it's best not to care or try not to care if you live in the us

Page 3 of 26

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Debunking Israel's 11 Main Myths about Gaza & Hamas

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
ass mode