Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page diablo 3
Page 15 of 620
FiEND
VeteranXX
Old
281 - 03-19-2012, 01:14
ordered a new video card.. i'm pretty excited.

Sponsored Links
Zychotous
VeteranX
Old
282 - 03-19-2012, 01:27
uh wtf after the new patch, everytime I start it up it goes to black then my monitor flickers and my computer restarts. It was working fine before, and none of my other games do that. Wtf

G-Force
VeteranXX
Old
283 - 03-19-2012, 01:56
yeah, they're having major issues with this last patch...they'll get it sorted out

FiEND
VeteranXX
Old
284 - 03-19-2012, 02:16
anyone know why the digital version is the same price as the store version? boxes are in stores the same day.. retarded. i have to work that day anyway so may as well pick up a box.

G-Force
VeteranXX
Old
285 - 03-19-2012, 02:20
no idea

i pre-ordered a CE from FutureShop. It might take a couple days after release to get here but i can wait...the beta has sated my appetite for the time being....even though the full version of the game will be ****ing amazing!

FiEND
VeteranXX
Old
286 - 03-19-2012, 02:22
ill check F.S. ... B.B. says C.E. sold out.

G-Force
VeteranXX
Old
287 - 03-19-2012, 02:23
i dont understand why they dont make a **** load of collectors, people will buy them, its blizzard for **** sakes

FiEND
VeteranXX
Old
288 - 03-19-2012, 02:25
nope wont let me on F.S. either, sold out.

but B.B. gives me $10 back in reward points so ima pre-order there.

G-Force
VeteranXX
Old
289 - 03-19-2012, 02:27
swing by a walmart or 2 after release day....they always seem to have everything when other stores run out (for the CE i mean)...its worth a shot...i bet you'll need something from Walmart anyway :P

FiEND
VeteranXX
Old
290 - 03-19-2012, 02:32
perhaps I do.... walmart is 17 cents cheaper than B.B.

this blows. all pre-orders for the box is shipping only, no local pickups. There's a chance it might not be delivered by Friday the 18th

Shoddy
VeteranX
Old
291 - 03-19-2012, 03:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiEND View Post
anyone know why the digital version is the same price as the store version? boxes are in stores the same day.. retarded. i have to work that day anyway so may as well pick up a box.
I dunno, but it seems like with a lot of titles on Amazon it's cheaper to get a DVD than to get the digital version.

Ickz
VeteranXX
Old
292 - 03-19-2012, 03:43
People still buy physical copies of PC games? I don't remember the last game I bought that wasn't a digital copy.

TeckMan
VeteranXV
Old
293 - 03-19-2012, 03:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Force View Post
swing by a walmart or 2 after release day....they always seem to have everything when other stores run out (for the CE i mean)...its worth a shot...i bet you'll need something from Walmart anyway :P
yup

people wonder why retail stores are dying

my local gamestop sold out of SC2 before their doors opened (lol). Walmart had like 60 boxes just on the shelf.

G-Force
VeteranXX
Old
294 - 03-19-2012, 03:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeckMan View Post
yup

people wonder why retail stores are dying

my local gamestop sold out of SC2 before their doors opened (lol). Walmart had like 60 boxes just on the shelf.
eventually walmart will consume all stores and we will all live inside one giant walmart

they've already got mcdonalds!

iritual
Veteran++
Old
295 - 03-19-2012, 08:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by icZer View Post
People still buy physical copies of PC games? I don't remember the last game I bought that wasn't a digital copy.
I bought a copy of Tropico 4(20USD) and Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale(15USD) at Walmart. Ever since Steam though I haven't, but Daggerdale registers through Steam and I didn't have internet. So that's the only exception to buying a hard copy, now I'm back to buying from Steam.

Rooster!
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
296 - 03-19-2012, 08:07
in the northeast they have Subway's inside them, with the most vile food ever (bugs, flies, etc...exactly what you would expect from a Walmart Subway).

I've never seen one with a McDonald's in it though.

haniblecter
VeteranXX
Old
297 - 03-19-2012, 10:31
I gladly gave blizz my cash, even if its more. (never played wow, gotta support them somehow)

iritual
Veteran++
Old
298 - 03-19-2012, 10:57
In the meantime I have a closed beta key (friend invite) for Path of Exile - A Free Online Action RPG if anyone wants to give it a shot.

Father Ruckus
VeteranXX
Old
299 - 03-19-2012, 11:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by iritual View Post
In the meantime I have a closed beta key (friend invite) for Path of Exile - A Free Online Action RPG if anyone wants to give it a shot.
i'll take it

iritual
Veteran++
Old
300 - 03-19-2012, 11:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Ruckus View Post
i'll take it
Sent.

Page 15 of 620

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page diablo 3

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#odio is a virgin , #odio is an awkward faggot , better than strippers , black ppl r cancer , error #37 , everquest 2 , give me back my son deckard , god damn im fat , i cant stop duping , i had sex with katie , jerk off to diablo , kill diablo , mephisto took my son , nerds , niggers gonna rape u , odio is ugly nerd , path of exile is better , single , they took my soj , uncle decard fuked my pussy , yarr matey diablo banged me , yarr matey i banged katie