My theory about 1000 year human lifespans on Mars - Confirmed

This morning I went to school and noticed that the classroom was closed and no one there, or in the computer lab. So I went to the computer lab to do some other stuff, thinking the instructor maybe was sick.

Then one of the other students comes back in and says, well that was an easy exam, I asked him which one? Well it was the one I was supposed to be in.

So then I came home to drink Jack Daniels.

This morning I went to school and noticed that the classroom was closed and no one there, or in the computer lab. So I went to the computer lab to do some other stuff, thinking the instructor maybe was sick.

Then one of the other students comes back in and says, well that was an easy exam, I asked him which one? Well it was the one I was supposed to be in.

So then I came home to drink Jack Daniels.
the road to success

Low.

The successful kids in college are either virgins with no interest in the ladies, or married men. I haven't seen any other category get past term 5 which was when I figured out the 'american' college experience.

Low.

The successful kids in college are either virgins with no interest in the ladies, or married men. I haven't seen any other category get past term 5 which was when I figured out the 'american' college experience.

Have you noticed that you always make up attributes for people to explain why they do better than you? Jesus would not approve.

Well sometimes you have to mature a bit before you notice what people have been telling you for years. My last year of college (2 years ago) I talked with another guy from southern manitoba who said his best term was after he got married, so he was getting laid every night and came home to home cooked meals and things like bills got looked after, so she made way for a bread winner.

The other guys had girl friends and steady relationships. I don't know what your guys college experience is like but hitting about 30 you wonder why you're there, you can always continue school at later date but you're only young once.

We always had a difference of opinion, even though he had the highest GPA in the class, when I find people who have had it good their whole lives and then I told him about Matthew 24 and he looked at me with shock, for some reason we never got along after that conversation.

if u think ur gpa suffers because of outside factors you're fucking retarded

you're just not smart enough to handle anything above menial labor

oxygen becomes toxic at high pressure only because we weren't born into it. Introduction of post-flood life into that atmosphere must be done properly and from birth to be sure, but in small doses you can get used to it. Athletes use it in order to compete at a higher level. It speeds your recovery from sickness and can heal an open wound in seconds.

And I'd be happy with menial labour if it means no more politics. In my job, I just do as I'm told. Taking the initiative on projects just gets you in trouble.

To heck with the haters, Togo. I've missed you and your threads.

I am a little concerned with the delay NASA says they are having with the rover. It's like lag in gaming, but interplanetary. Any idea what's causing this?

They have to have time to edit out all the human skulls they're accidentally filming.

im pretty sure your gpa would improve if you spent all the time on conspiracies on school instead.

this thread proves to me how much of a fuckin loser this guy is.

i feel i give everyone chances to prove they are not a complete imbicile, shit, i even gave tehvul a chance but he's a fuckin fuck tard as well.

togo. you are a fucking idiot. you suck, you may get an occasional 5 or below girl by swooning her with your bullshit because they are as stupid as you. you are the perfect specimen for the sheeple that ruin this fucking world. keep doing what you're doing. make me proud

Back