Hey so were is GOD

Shit had to go South with Adam and that first bite. We could have avoided all this... oh well, hindsight and all.

did we really need the threat of sky wizards to dictate societal behavior

like we would have never figured out that rape is bad w/o a fairy

idk ask an anthropologist there's nothing speculative about this. it is settled science. where are the great civilizations built without the faith upgrade in the tech tree?

surely the ancients could've figured out microbes right why invent another justifications for not eating with your shit wiping hand when you can just say no no guys it's invisible tiny monsters living in the poop. who needs a sky wizard when the invisible tiny monsters can explain everything, it makes perfect sense don't you see

the longest surviving culture and language of man kind comes from a small book you may have heard of called BIBLE but this is just a coincidence i bet

do you think they wrote down thou shalt not jizz upon another man's wife because no one was doing that and everyone totally understood the incendiary effects it could have?

it was so easy to write things down and hang onto them back then i'm sure they were writing all kinds of random crap like this

i actually don't know what is the oldest living language, but hebrew has gotta be top 5 i would think. i guess sanskrit is still written and that's 3500 yo so it's got a few centuries on the jews. i don't know anything about the history of chinese but that's probably the next contender. enlighten me

Oldest language that's still spoken is probably either Greek or Chinese, but I think both have evolved a lot since ancient times. There are a ton of Chinese dialects.

only1i

this whole album is masterful and if you have an hour to live it's best spent here

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure the oldest language is a guttural grunt that meant
'Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down!'
even my 1st graders knew what it meant

Spoiler

look at that, even kekoa understands

XXYuFpS.jpg

I didn't even realize this, but the bible started 1500 years before Jesus. It wasn't written down, but stories passed from person to person. No wonder it's such a joke. Ever play that game where people in a line tell a story to the person next to them? Well imagine that over hundreds of years.
https://www.biblica.com/resources/bible-faqs/when-was-the-bible-written/
"The writings of the thirty or so other contributors to the Old Testament span a thousand years! They recount the times and messages from Moses’ successor, Joshua, to the last of the Old Testament prophets, Malachi, who wrote his little tract around 450 BC."

Last edited:
I didn't even realize this, but the bible started 1500 years before Jesus. It wasn't written down, but stories passed from person to person. No wonder it's such a joke. Ever play that game where people in a line tell a story to the person next to them? Well imagine that over hundreds of years.
"The writings of the thirty or so other contributors to the Old Testament span a thousand years! They recount the times and messages from Moses’ successor, Joshua, to the last of the Old Testament prophets, Malachi, who wrote his little tract around 450 BC."
It's highly likely that many of the stories in the O.T. was plagiarized from the cuneiform tablets. Abraham came from Mesopotamia and when he left to create his own cult, he brought with him many aspects of the old Gods and their stories. The OT is rife with plurality of the God(s) but told today in a singular form from the perspective of monotheism.

Prior to the creation of the totalitarian religious ideology of the Jews, spirituality was a personal experience where the individual could find commonalities with many different Gods and reach a higher spiritual plane. The Jews created this idea that there was only 1 God who, as it would turn out, was a total dickhole and wiped us humans out in disgust of the behavior of its 'creation', or the creation of what came from the Elohim breeding with female humans and the offspring that came from it.

Funny thing about the Elohim taking the daughters of man was how certain practices from that event are still practiced to this day. In Judaism, Catholicism, and Islam, covering of the head to hide the hair from the Elohim is still practiced to this day. However, the Muslims went overboard with this practice and now use it to claim they are doing it to protect the women from male who spontaneously rape females.

Prior to this new totalitarian cult, women played a very important role in our spiritual wellbeing. The High Priestess was closer to the spiritual world than the male due to their innate desire for compassion and was very important in helping males to reach a higher spiritual wellbeing. When Abraham began laying the groundwork, the female was responsible for all the worlds trouble and was to be punished for a lifetime of this new misery.

Strangely enough, in Greek mythology, when Zeus was creating man, he noticed that this creation was doing too good and advancing quickly. Zeus, being the trolling God that he was, decided that Man needed a challenge, so he gave to us Pandora, the first human female, and what Zeus described as the Beautiful Evil. The similarities of the female in the two mythologies I find to be interesting.

back then they didn't have special effects like in matrix so you had to pretend like you were listening when they told the stories with no cgi. eventually they got so tired of the same boring repeats that they just wrote it down already so no one would have to hear them anymore.

Funny thing about the Elohim taking the daughters of man was how certain practices from that event are still practiced to this day. In Judaism, Catholicism, and Islam, covering of the head to hide the hair from the Elohim is still practiced to this day. However, the Muslims went overboard with this practice and now use it to claim they are doing it to protect the women from male who spontaneously rape females

what catholics cover their hair

you mean the pope hat?

Back