Harvey Weinstein - Another pervert Jew outed by Highfive - Page 33 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Harvey Weinstein - Another pervert Jew outed
Page 33 of 44
Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
641 - 11-20-2017, 20:16
well ya, u don't throw roy off ur team during the stanley cup just b/c he had to tell his wife to stfu more than once

Sponsored Links
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
642 - 11-20-2017, 20:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edofnor View Post
well ya, u don't throw roy off ur team during the stanley cup just b/c he had to tell his wife to stfu more than once

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
643 - 11-20-2017, 20:20
my mom says that she's seen a lot of hover hand in her time, and that franken photo is all hover hand

she was clutching a "nevertheless, she persisted" mug while bringing me my tendies and is a big time clintonian, but i think that's a coincidence

u don't dump one of ur team's stars b/c of some minor incident like hover hand or dog fighting, even if hover hand is widely despised in polite society

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
644 - 11-20-2017, 20:42
Quote:
My favorite part about all of this is that they still find time in between bouts of raping and molesting each other to lecture the rest of us on proper behavior and morality.

DeadlyRabbit
VeteranXV
Old
645 - 11-20-2017, 22:11
This isn't even about the victims, this has turned into a sport of who can take down the most powerful and wealthiest people. The media are going to keep this rolling for as long as possible.

I am still waiting for the first suicides from this.

There aren't even any investigations on most of these, someone makes an accusation and a career is destroyed, then on to the next target without any followup. The only follow it tallying the number of accusers.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
646 - 11-20-2017, 22:15
it is pretty awesome i must admit

Weinstein Watershed - Heres A List Of The 42 Men Accused Of Sexual Misconduct (So Far) | Zero Hedge

it is like jews just can't help themselves.....it is their MO

haven't laughed this hard since

Fox News Fires ***8216;The Five***8217; Co-Host Bob Beckel Over Racist Comment

NPR's Firing of Juan Williams Was Poorly Handled : NPR Ombudsman : NPR

oh to watch people get taken down by their own axe they swing

apparently it isn't just a tool that the left can use and abuse anymore to silence people

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
647 - 11-20-2017, 22:53
wtf npr fired juan williams? how can fox credibly present him as their liberal voice now?

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
648 - 11-20-2017, 22:55
omg lol just saw that **** is AFN FROM TWENTY TEN

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
649 - 11-20-2017, 22:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edofnor View Post
wtf npr fired juan williams? how can fox credibly present him as their liberal voice now?
juan only cares about protecting his black people

(as someone who looks like he might be barely 50% of one)

mexicans and islam are still a-ok

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
650 - 11-26-2017, 16:45
Sir Richard Branson has of alleged incident at Necker Island
Quote:
Sir Richard Branson says he***8203; has no recollection of an allegedly innapropriate incident involving one of Joss Stone***8217;s backing singers during a party on his private Caribbean island.

The Virgin magnate was accused by Antonia Jenae of putting his head between her cleavage and making boat engine noises after inviting her to Necker Island.

Ms Jenae, 44, told the Sun the alleged incident happened "totally out of the blue" and that she was "shocked" by it, adding: "His behaviour was disgusting."

Antonia Jenae, who claimed Richard Branson put his head in her cleavage during a visit to Necker Island
Antonia Jenae, who claimed Richard Branson put his head in her cleavage during a visit to Necker Island CREDIT: FACEBOOK
But in a statement Sir richard, 67, said he had ***8220;no recollection of the incident***8221;, which came after he had invited Joss and her band to his Caribbean home after they played the Go Green festival on nearby Tortola in June 2010.

A spokeswoman for Virgin Management said: "Everyone appeared to enjoy their time on the island. Richard has no recollection of this matter and neither do his family and friends, who were with him on the island at the time.

"There would never have been any intention to offend or make anyone feel uncomfortable in any way and Richard apologises if anyone felt that way during their time on the island."

Virgin also issued a statement from Stone's father, Richard Stoker, who was on the island at the time.

In it, Mr Stoker said: "Joss and the group had a wonderful afternoon on Necker Island, everybody entered into the party spirit and it was wonderful getting to know Richard and his family."

Ms Jenae, a mother of two, who lives in Lauderdale Lakes, Florida, said she was speaking out now following the sex harassment scandal that has engulfed Hollywood.

She said: ***8220;We were by the bar and he was saying bye to everyone. He came up to me and put his face in my breasts.

***8220;He went ***8216;brrrrrr***8217; and just walked away. It was surreal, totally out of the blue. Joss and I were like, ***8216;What the hell was that?!***8217; Everyone was wondering why I wasn***8217;t angry because I***8217;m usually a firebrand. But I was just too shocked.***8221;

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
651 - 11-27-2017, 07:59
No recollection but I apologize if anyone was offended

Been hearing this a lot lately

Atreides
VeteranXV
Old
652 - 11-27-2017, 08:30
A little suspect when this indecent happened at a party and nobody else can corroborate the story.

Quote:
'He went ***8216;brrrrrr***8217; and just walked away. It was surreal, totally out of the blue. Joss and I were like, ***8216;What the hell was that?!***8217; Everyone was wondering why I wasn***8217;t angry because I***8217;m usually a firebrand. But I was just too shocked.'
Quote:
A statement from a Virgin Management spokesman said: 'Joss Stone, members of her family and her band were invited to Necker Island in June 2010. Everyone appeared to enjoy their time on the island.

'Richard has no recollection of this matter and neither do his family and friends, who were with him at the time. There would never have been any intention to offend or make anyone feel uncomfortable in any way and Richard apologises if anyone felt that way during their time on the island.'

And Stone's father, Richard Stoker, who was on the island at the time, said: 'Joss and the group had a wonderful afternoon on Necker Island, everybody entered into the party spirit and it was wonderful getting to know Richard and his family.'
So has anyone else come forward to confirm the accusation?

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
653 - 11-27-2017, 08:41
The cat lady talked about Branson in her latest video.
Former Secret Service Agent Drops Clinton Corruption Bread Crumbs In Twitter Feud. - YouTube

Makasuro
VeteranXX
Old
654 - 11-27-2017, 16:44
Just grab 'em by the ***** like Trump does.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
655 - 11-27-2017, 17:32
Racist sexist KKK

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
656 - 11-28-2017, 00:30
things that made usa great

Paladin-5
VeteranXX
Old
657 - 11-29-2017, 07:08
c-ya, matt lauer

chaiwalla
VeteranX
Old
658 - 11-29-2017, 08:01
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/11/2...att-lauer.html

NBC Fires Matt Lauer Over Sexual Misconduct Allegation

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
659 - 11-29-2017, 08:13
Top story on the morning drive into work and Drudge. I'm really surprised they're doing this considering how the left has no morals on anything.

Did the 25 million dollar contract have anything to do with it?

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 11-29-2017 at 08:35..
Highfive
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
660 - 11-29-2017, 08:22
Another pervert jew - who could have guessed??

Page 33 of 44

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Harvey Weinstein - Another pervert Jew outed

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
captain taxleach , fugly whites don't get priv's , jew privilege is real , want small govt soooo baaaad , white privilege is a lie