Tribes : Ascend

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wouldnt mind seeing a sword in tribes. use it kinda like the knife in MW2 and shank people that get close. also DS looks way better than BE and that just aint right

The sword has been explained as apart of the Diamond Sword Culture in the lore. They would hand it down in their families, and strap it to their back in combat. It was symbolical and not used. If we get a melee weapon it will be the successor of the shocklance from t2 much more likely than a sword, especially since DS had swords, but BE did not.

now that i see them in hd it looks like the blood eagle were actually orange all along, WOW!

Is Mindflayer the appointed fanboy for this franchise?

Like Blitz of lost momentum fame for Legions?

dont 4 get blitz in t:v (that was a joy) i didnt even BUY the game but i CAPTAINED a team in t:v draft tourney and lurked a lot on their forums

bad community

rapher did a lot of work on it 5150 stuck it out c22 guys r legit etc

team mcnasty and shit, i bet ayznboy the autoaimer can clarify the ins and outs

i think nUtz, kore, tua and grapple could have been good 2

how cum i know these things and i dind even bought the game :[

Last edited:
Rayn come play rift... I heard you was a fan of daoc.. alot of daoc people are liking this.

Even if Rayn had time, he would probably just get banned again for exploiting a clipping bug...or at least that's what they'd accuse him of... ;)

dont 4 get blitz in t:v (that was a joy) i didnt even BUY the game but i CAPTAINED a team in t:v draft tourney and lurked a lot on their forums

bad community

rapher did a lot of work on it 5150 stuck it out c22 guys r legit etc

team mcnasty and shit, i bet ayznboy the autoaimer can clarify the ins and outs

i think nUtz, kore, tua and grapple could have been good 2

how cum i know these things and i dind even bought the game :[

It was a shame to watch all those teams leave so early...

TAU def would have been good. We lost half our team after the great depression and pretty much quit. Remaining members made "oshit" which held it's own but we never really lived up to what TAU could have produced.

Whatever... game sucked... but I enjoyed playing all 3 as long as there was someone to compete with.

u were only good person on tau or like (2 or 3 dood)

u guys didnt even get carnova

oshit was a joke

tv was a joke

catch 22 wasnt even that good and i think slut and slam treated tv like an excuse to play retarded kids (didnt half the leadership have shit computers... huge amounts of cheating, clan cobra, blitz... tv was gross)

tr0llin tr0llin tr0llin

sn0w is probably the best player to GRACE THE SERIES

he is most definitely best of t1 all time and only other ppl u could compare him 2 are like lix non slut slam , big time leaders of t1 t2 etc

Last edited:
Losing Carnova was the least of our problems... he didn't even want to play hardly... and was still into 5v5 t1.

Losing DeusMortis/Sheild/Maradona etc... that sucked.

oh ok that makes sense

do u know who was leader of nutz? skillz say it wasnt him

i thot that nutz roster looked good

also n3gative on cap on -k- was pretty ewxciting i would like to see good ppl play these video games again

there r 2 many low level peon type players rising up amongst the ranks

ask cyanide about this

it is a srs issue

also doing a quick look over t2 ladder

currently a team made up of cutez and t1 elites is challenging for #1 vs new(ish) school player darkstrand etc FOR #1 OF T2 LADDER

this t1 team is severely watered down core group of players and they beat australian tribes elites in 2006ish era on australian servers in 5v5 lt

t1 players been playing for a few weeks only at t2 and they already lossless at #2 on t2 ladder obviously our elite crowds can transfer over games

t1 was always where the real core group of tribes players been the whole time and i think the game play we evolved in t1 has carried over to t2 tv many many times over

if ppl go to t2 before t:a i will migrate there
but honestly

i enjoy t1, and there is a reason many leet ppl like carnova kept playing t1 instead of t:v, it just feels good, it probably won't be replicated, and the faster ppl bandwagon on the fundamentals of the tribes series that t1 offers the sooner we will get to having a great successor to it produced ^_^

i am betting the t1 team beats the t2 players or comes very close at their own game on their own home turf

i know 100% for a fact that if a group of t2 or tv players ever challenge the t1 elite they would get cap out shut out in no time fast

the game moves faster (still) to this day in t1 than it ever did in t2 or tv (lt, 2011, whatever bs u want to say)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back