Right, I'm on the plane to Khartoum...

it seems inefficient to pay you. more efficient to hire them to figure it out. I'll bet the.job doesn't get.done.

Seems like a waste of time and effort when the Sudanese could just fail all by themselves. I guess they'll need someone to blame :shrug:

Obviously. Why would they pay me $15k a month and another $10k in expenses when the average monthly wage here is $150. There's a reason why some things are an utter clusterfuck.

Obviously. Why would they pay me $15k a month and another $10k in expenses when the average monthly wage here is $150. There's a reason why some things are an utter clusterfuck.

so is that going to be your ultimate recommendation? Dissolve your position and give 1,000 a month to 25 sudaneese people to figure it out?

I mean, good on you, but the poverty is the problem, no?

give 2500 Sudanese people $10 each to carry a bag of grain and tell them they can jump over the border when they get there?

I'm sure I'm getting close to a solution here

Wish me luck TW. Or for the edgier and more inbred among you, tell me to kill myself.

Woman in front of me has a huge airfryer, still in the box, and she's trying to cram it into the overhead locker :rofl:

There are at least 3 other white people on the flight, but they're in uniform and serving my drinks.

What can possibly go wrong :shrug:

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SO HOW IS THIS FOR EDGELORD MATERIAL????????

ARE WE THERE YET?????????????????

LOLOLOLOLOL

Back