I love watching FOX News by Odio - Page 8 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page I love watching FOX News
Page 8 of 9
Thread Tools
Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
141 - 05-09-2010, 06:28
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
p.s. Megyn Kelly, like all good-looking whores who **** their way up the ladder is only on that show because of how they look, not their intellect. It's 99% scripted and the parts that aren't... well, you gotta realize that's the only "skill" these whores have, talking (besides ****ing of course). Hopefully when they have to ad lib here and there, they can manage to do it without ****ing up too bad.
qft
 
Vanster is offline
 
Sponsored Links
confidential
VeteranX
Old
142 - 05-09-2010, 07:51
Reply With Quote
no that's not true at all. a lot of fox news reporters are pretty smart but are just giant trolls
 
confidential is offline
 
Odio
VeteranXV
Old
143 - 05-09-2010, 08:06
Reply With Quote
Your mom is a giant troll
 
Odio is offline
 
Tribalbob
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
144 - 05-09-2010, 08:46
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by confidential View Post
no that's not true at all. a lot of fox news reporters are pretty smart but are just giant trolls
some other show did a piece on those chicks. one of them went to like harvard or MIT or something, had a masters, blah blah blah.

and then on fox news she's like "Well the president said THIS, and I had to look up the meaning of the word, and it means _______. Is this what we want for our country?"
 
Tribalbob is offline
 
Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
145 - 05-09-2010, 11:12
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by confidential View Post
no that's not true at all. a lot of fox news reporters are pretty smart but are just giant trolls
You're confusing going to Stanford because your daddy is filthy rich with being smart I see.

Tell me again, where did Bush attend? Oh, that's right...
 
Validuz is offline
 
Gandalf
VeteranXX
Old
146 - 05-09-2010, 11:21
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
You're confusing going to Stanford because your daddy is filthy rich with being smart I see.

Tell me again, where did Bush attend? Oh, that's right...
Let's be honest here (for once). You only assume that conservatives are all stupid regardless of what school they attended or what degrees they have.

You don't consider facts, just bias.

Unless they are a doctor, of course.
 
Gandalf is offline
 
ScooBySnaCk
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
147 - 05-09-2010, 12:11
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
MSNBC are entertainers also. If you want to make an MSNBC thread and invite me to post in it, I'll be happy to, as I've got a lot of criticism for those ****-bags as well. This thread is about FOX.
As the 90 before it because its the in thing to hate Fox...HITLAR BUSH CONSERVATIVE RED NECKS..etc. I just love the fact they piss you all off. As someone stated before it was great when MSNBC was ****ting all over Bush, you never said a word. Now that its that Obama and someone is ****ting on him and MSNBC is soft, its a whole new rage.

I could make a new thread but I dont give that much of a ****...its obvious a few of you do though to remake it this many times over.

(I watch none of that **** minus local news)
 
ScooBySnaCk is offline
 
triple
VeteranXV
Old
148 - 05-09-2010, 14:14
Reply With Quote
so right now im watching fox and chris wallace is interviewing john brennon

this is biased how
 
triple is offline
 
triple
VeteranXV
Old
149 - 05-09-2010, 14:17
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
qft
Quote:
She earned her undergraduate degree in Political Science from Syracuse University and her J.D. from Albany Law School, where she was editor of the Albany Law Review.

She was an associate in the Chicago office of Bickel & Brewer, during which time she co-wrote "The Conflicting Roles of Lawyer as Director." She was also an attorney who practiced as a litigator with Jones Day, in New York City, Chicago and Washington, D.C., before leaving to pursue a career in journalism.
but yea, stupid whore.

love how liberals are the most misogynistic of them all when they're talking about a conservative
 
triple is offline
 
Senty
VeteranXX
Old
150 - 05-09-2010, 14:28
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribalbob View Post
some other show did a piece on those chicks. one of them went to like harvard or MIT or something, had a masters, blah blah blah.

and then on fox news she's like "Well the president said THIS, and I had to look up the meaning of the word, and it means _______. Is this what we want for our country?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senty View Post
If anything it's a case of: Video: Gretchen Carlson Dumbs Down | The Daily Show | Comedy Central

It was Gretchen Carlson and the Daily Show.

Her Education: Carlson graduated with Honors from Stanford University, in 1990, with a specialized degree in the field of Sociology (organizational behavior). While a student at Stanford, she studied abroad at Oxford University.[5]

Her Quote: "[President Obama] has now appointed a border czar, another czar. You know, when I looked up 'czar' in the dictionary, or Googled it, the word that came up was 'king.' And I was wondering to myself why we are having so many czars-slash-kings now."
 
Senty is offline
 
McLovin
Veteran5
Old
151 - 05-09-2010, 14:49
Reply With Quote
bunch of ****ing amateurs...
 
McLovin is offline
 
Blitz
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
152 - 05-09-2010, 14:56
Reply With Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlI97TFims4
 
Blitz is offline
 
boston
VeteranXV
Old
153 - 05-09-2010, 14:58
Reply With Quote
hey triple is here! tantric rex, do you get embarrassed when you find out triple agrees with you? i would.
 
boston is offline
 
triple
VeteranXV
Old
154 - 05-09-2010, 15:01
Reply With Quote
Quote:
hey triple is here! tantric rex, do you get embarrassed when you find out triple agrees with you? i would.
I would too.

(oh snap, you just walked right into that one.)
 
triple is offline
 
Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
155 - 05-09-2010, 15:46
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooBySnaCk View Post
As the 90 before it because its the in thing to hate Fox...HITLAR BUSH CONSERVATIVE RED NECKS..etc. I just love the fact they piss you all off. As someone stated before it was great when MSNBC was ****ting all over Bush, you never said a word.
That's just not true.
To say I never said a word when msnbc was ****ting on Bush is so far from the truth it makes me wonder if you have all your oars in the water.

It's hard for me to tell if you're sober or not. You're angriest when you've been drinking, same as I was. I'm not going to judge you for drinking, but you need to tell me if that was the case for this post, because it's so far removed from reality I can't even respond in a way that makes sense.
 
Vanster is offline
 
ScooBySnaCk
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
156 - 05-09-2010, 16:07
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
That's just not true.
To say I never said a word when msnbc was ****ting on Bush is so far from the truth it makes me wonder if you have all your oars in the water.

It's hard for me to tell if you're sober or not. You're angriest when you've been drinking, same as I was. I'm not going to judge you for drinking, but you need to tell me if that was the case for this post, because it's so far removed from reality I can't even respond in a way that makes sense.
I see, just so that we are all clear here...I have made an observation and you question my sobriety which is as clear as yours fyi. I take that as an insult from you considering I have been no less judgmental than you have. Typical TW response, if a comment does not align with yours, it is alcohol or lack of education etc. Whether I may be wrong or right is a matter of perspective, but at least I am not juvenile enough to question your sobriety due to lack of having a decent response. As I stated before I am not angry, just amused that it pisses you off so much but I am not sure you got to that sentence before responding with a personal insult.

Regardless, enjoy your fox bashing. I'm sure next weeks fox thread will be defiantly different.
 
ScooBySnaCk is offline
 
triple
VeteranXV
Old
157 - 05-09-2010, 16:10
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
That's just not true.
To say I never said a word when msnbc was ****ting on Bush is so far from the truth it makes me wonder if you have all your oars in the water.
Then maybe you should prove him wrong instead of babbling about his sobriety.

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/search.php
 
triple is offline
 
Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
158 - 05-09-2010, 17:21
Reply With Quote
I can't find where I've been critical of msnbc in the past, I just know that I have. I've criticized them for being hypocritical, pretending to be empirical while trying to mete out a liberal agenda. That's not what liberalism should be, and I'm angry that msnbc gives it a bad name, much the same as many Christians are frustrated with Pat Robertson doing so much hate in their name.

I've got a lot of respect for you, B- I know a little about you as a person and where you've been, what you've done. Just because we're not the same politically doesn't mean I don't like you, and won't be seeking you out to run races this summer and next. Quite the opposite, I do like you and am worried that you think it's possible I was taking a personal shot at you. Please don't get your nose bent out of shape over that, cause that's not what my intent was.

Triple, you keep your nose right where it's at. I don't like you, and don't have much respect for you bragging about how you earned your economic status in this country by prosecuting a lawsuit. It's important to note here that I don't dislike you either. I said I don't like you. That's all.
 
Vanster is offline
 
McLovin
Veteran5
Old
159 - 05-09-2010, 17:26
Reply With Quote
 
McLovin is offline
 
ScooBySnaCk
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
160 - 05-09-2010, 17:50
Reply With Quote
Vanster- I know your intentions kinda but that came out a little too TW like which threw me back. It was an xcursion post sprinkled with niceties. I know you are not a slobbering idiot of either spectrum like wowbagger or automatic jack on one side- Fngrbang the other although you are a socialist commie bastard.
 
ScooBySnaCk is offline
 
Page 8 of 9
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page I love watching FOX News

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
odio is a faggot , odio is a fucking retard , they took my son


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 20:51.