I love watching FOX News by Odio - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page I love watching FOX News
Page 1 of 9
Thread Tools
Odio
VeteranXV
Old
1 - 05-07-2010, 09:48
Reply With Quote
This ****'s better than southpark
 
Odio is offline
 
Sponsored Links
coombz
VeteranXV
Old
2 - 05-07-2010, 09:51
Reply With Quote
south park is finished for a while again i might actually have to tune into FOX to get my fix of ridiculousness
 
coombz is offline
 
Odio
VeteranXV
Old
3 - 05-07-2010, 10:07
Reply With Quote
They're just so ****ing.....OUT therere.
 
Odio is offline
 
Esteban_Villa
VeteranXV
Old
4 - 05-07-2010, 10:10
Reply With Quote
yeah guys we're cool here, hating on fox news and watching msnbc for some real stone hard facts!
 
Esteban_Villa is offline
 
Detox.enD
VeteranXV
Old
5 - 05-07-2010, 10:13
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPNirology View Post
yeah guys we're cool here, hating on fox news and watching msnbc for some real stone hard facts!
the fact that people who defend fox news use this 'come back' is laughable.


basically excusing the fact that fox news is **** because there is an equally ****ty perspective available for the other side as well.
 
Detox.enD is offline
 
LiNK
VeteranX
Old
6 - 05-07-2010, 10:15
Reply With Quote
All of the corporate news stations blow, but Fox News is by far the most entertaining when you're high
 
LiNK is offline
 
SkivviS
VeteranX
Old
7 - 05-07-2010, 10:15
Reply With Quote
i saw a lady on fox the other day saying that the liberals were the ones that used fear as a tactic in the media and that it was "disgusting" how they were trying to scare americans


also what's up with all the hot female newscasters on there? call me crazy, but i dont believe that all those good looking girls actually have the brains to come up with the **** they spout, which makes it always seem like all their news is scripted [which it is, duh (by the jews)]
 
SkivviS is offline
 
Alarik
VeteranXV
Old
8 - 05-07-2010, 10:18
Reply With Quote
so it not fox or nbc what do we watch?
 
Alarik is offline
 
Odio
VeteranXV
Old
9 - 05-07-2010, 10:20
Reply With Quote
That blonde ***** is pretty hot. I would slam her in the pooper.
 
Odio is offline
 
Detox.enD
VeteranXV
Old
10 - 05-07-2010, 10:21
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odio View Post
That blonde ***** is pretty hot. I would slam her in the pooper.
Megan Kelly?
 
Detox.enD is offline
 
Detox.enD
VeteranXV
Old
11 - 05-07-2010, 10:21
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarik View Post
so it not fox or nbc what do we watch?
cspan
 
Detox.enD is offline
 
dubsack
VeteranXV
Old
12 - 05-07-2010, 10:30
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detox.enD View Post
cspan
 
dubsack is offline
 
Esteban_Villa
VeteranXV
Old
13 - 05-07-2010, 10:33
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detox.enD View Post
the fact that people who defend fox news use this 'come back' is laughable.


basically excusing the fact that fox news is **** because there is an equally ****ty perspective available for the other side as well.
who said I was defending fox news?
 
Esteban_Villa is offline
 
Yogi
Tribalwar Staff
Old
14 - 05-07-2010, 10:34
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detox.enD View Post
Megan Kelly?
Probably her. Though her name is spelled Megyn.
 
Yogi is offline
 
Detox.enD
VeteranXV
Old
15 - 05-07-2010, 10:41
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPNirology View Post
who said I was defending fox news?
its what is typically used to defend, or excuse, fox news.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogi View Post
Probably her. Though her name is spelled Megyn.
bloops.
i haven't watched fox news in over 2 years. i used tow atch it because its what my parents watched. since I bought my house, and pay for my own tv, i'm not willing to pay the extra $ required to get foxnews.

CNN is fine with me, although equally as ****ty.

i swear 80% of their 'content' is twitter and facebook posts. and they spend more time doing commercials than their ****ty excuse for 'content'.
 
Detox.enD is offline
 
Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
16 - 05-07-2010, 10:43
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odio View Post
They're just so ****ing.....OUT therere.
I think I understand where you're at. I watch Fox more than any other television news source, and it drives my wife nuts.

Yes, I know it's a wreck. I know there are casualties. I know it's blood and body parts, and I should just drive on by and keep my mind on where I'm going, not the dead bodies on the shoulder of the road being loaded into the ambulance. But I'll be damned if I can look away.
 
Vanster is offline
 
Zzyzxx
VeteranX
Old
17 - 05-07-2010, 10:51
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
I think I understand where you're at. I watch Fox more than any other television news source, and it drives my wife nuts.

Yes, I know it's a wreck. I know there are casualties. I know it's blood and body parts, and I should just drive on by and keep my mind on where I'm going, not the dead bodies on the shoulder of the road being loaded into the ambulance. But I'll be damned if I can look away.
If you are going with that analogy... then Fox News would be the people that go and buy the entrails of a dozen cows, throw it all over the scene you depict, and call it a massacre of 3 dozen people. All the while telling you how this is all the fault of progressive liberals in this country.
 
Zzyzxx is offline
 
KnightMare
VeteranX
Old
18 - 05-07-2010, 10:52
Reply With Quote
all cable and local news stations are awful
 
KnightMare is offline
 
dubsack
VeteranXV
Old
19 - 05-07-2010, 11:30
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzyzxx View Post
If you are going with that analogy... then Fox News would be the people that go and buy the entrails of a dozen cows, throw it all over the scene you depict, and call it a massacre of 3 dozen people. All the while telling you how this is all the fault of progressive liberals in this country.
I don't watch Fox News, but what you describe is what all media does by default. I never understood why everyone gets all up in arms about Fox.
 
dubsack is offline
 
Sp!nfusor Salad
VeteranX
Old
20 - 05-07-2010, 11:35
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkivviS View Post
i saw a lady on fox the other day saying that the liberals were the ones that used fear as a tactic in the media and that it was "disgusting" how they were trying to scare americans


also what's up with all the hot female newscasters on there? call me crazy, but i dont believe that all those good looking girls actually have the brains to come up with the **** they spout, which makes it always seem like all their news is scripted [which it is, duh (by the jews)]
jews are liberal numb nuts
 
Sp!nfusor Salad is offline
 
Page 1 of 9
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page I love watching FOX News

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
odio is a faggot , odio is a fucking retard , they took my son


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 21:05.