I need a game to play online with a girl.

Having trouble finding a random myspace pic this morning?

no it's just a tricky situation

I have two photos of her on my camera, I remembered to bring my camera but forgot my USB cable

and she doesn't have Facebook because hardly anybody in Germany does, they use this other shit called StudiFZ or something.. and I'm not about to join another social networking site just for this chick

no it's just a tricky situation

I have two photos of her on my camera, I remembered to bring my camera but forgot my USB cable

and she doesn't have Facebook because hardly anybody in Germany does, they use this other shit called StudiFZ or something.. and I'm not about to join another social networking site just for this chick

but u r going to maintain a long distance relationship for month(s) and play an online game with her

so that she is still around when u return

but u r going to maintain a long distance relationship for month(s) and play an online game with her

so that she is still around when u return

uh hello retard it's the holidays

I've been home for a week, I go back in a week

mindfuck

this thread is going off topic

give me some fucking games to play you tools

I'm thinking SNES or Genesis

2 player

go

too busy laughing at the guy trying to steal another guys girl from 6000 miles away by keeping her entertained with SNES games

yeah I'm not the type to play SNES game online with girls so I'm at a loss right now

clearly this relationship is destined to fail

too busy laughing at the guy trying to steal another guys girl from 6000 miles away by keeping her entertained with SNES games

she's already been fooling around with me.. we've gone on like three dates.

thus the situation is precarious, I need to maintain contact with her while I'm back in Canada so that the boyfriend doesn't fall back into favour

my god you guys are such pathetic virgins

so far I'm thinking either Mario Kart or Super Mario Bros

problem with Super Mario Bros is that it's not exactly 2 player.. it's just like, sort of.. not exactly interactive

plus I have a feeling she'd embarass me at it

last time I challenged a girl to a mario showdown I got my ass kicked

although I did get to fuck her after so I guess I had the last laugh

He's not playing any card, he's getting his heart broken soon

which is why she's constantly sitting at home on MSN all day waiting for me to talk to her (and she installed MSN just so she could talk to me of course)

Girl lives an hour outside of the university city in the middle of nowhere so she doesn't have much else to do

Life is good, although I really do have to talk to her a lot because we've only been out a handful of times and I have to negate the baller vibe I naturally give off

because she's not going to break up with a guy after 3.5 years if she thinks the next guy is going to fuck off after a month

It's a bit of effort but in the long run I'm going to have a gorgeous girl hanging off my arm for the duration of Germany so I'm not too worried

can we get some suggestions going or are you nerds going to get jealous and rage out all day

they sell usb cables in germany

Saturn

yeah I'm back in Canada, it's in Germany.. but I'm not about to go out and buy another USB cable just to show a bunch of nerds on a gaming forum. I head back in a week anyway.

Back