To the tw religious ppl by Falhawk - Page 7 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page To the tw religious ppl
Page 7 of 34
Thread Tools
Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
121 - 10-15-2020, 18:09
Reply With Quote
Also seriously we cannot bury ngfm wanting the USA to make its own religion. That's a TWHOF post.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk
 
Falhawk is online now
 
Sponsored Links
Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
122 - 10-15-2020, 18:11
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
As a sidebar to the discussion, prayer and other mental exercise can and does cure various illnesses. I suppose the question then is whether the illness it cured was "physical" and what that means in the first place.
Prayer itself does not; however if someone who is fighting an illness has their emotional state lifted by knowing people care (perhaps praying) then it puts the body in a better place to heal.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk
 
Falhawk is online now
 
Amadeus
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
123 - 10-15-2020, 18:11
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falhawk View Post
I agree with this very much with only adding a 'yet' at the end
Too bad amRam doesn't agree with it. Because he doesn't just stop at "we don't know", he goes on to say "therefore not physical".
 
Amadeus is offline
 
Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
124 - 10-15-2020, 18:44
Reply With Quote
A donkey talked
A man lived in a fish
The sun stood still for a day
A woman was turned into salt
A snake talked
A man rode a tornado into heaven
Hundreds of thousands of animals lived on a 500' boat
Water droplets didn't refract light until that boat landed on a mountain
Plants grew before there was sunlight
Tooting a horn and yelling will cause a city's stone walls to collapse
Zombies wandered around Jerusalem

But anthropogenic climate change, human evolution, and the SARS-CoV-2 causing a pandemic are just a bunch of overhyped bull****.

Go go Tribalwar
 
Vanster is offline
 
amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
125 - 10-15-2020, 18:54
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
Too bad amRam doesn't agree with it. Because he doesn't just stop at "we don't know", he goes on to say "therefore not physical".
We'll discover the consciousness molecule? That's some serious faith ya got there... Lol
 
amRam is offline
 
amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
126 - 10-15-2020, 18:55
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
A donkey talked
A man lived in a fish
The sun stood still for a day
A woman was turned into salt
A snake talked
A man rode a tornado into heaven
Hundreds of thousands of animals lived on a 500' boat
Water droplets didn't refract light until that boat landed on a mountain
Plants grew before there was sunlight
Tooting a horn and yelling will cause a city's stone walls to collapse
Zombies wandered around Jerusalem

But anthropogenic climate change, human evolution, and the SARS-CoV-2 causing a pandemic are just a bunch of overhyped bull****.

Go go Tribalwar [emoji38]
Add this one to your list:

A drunken retard took the bible literally
 
amRam is offline
 
Amadeus
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
127 - 10-15-2020, 19:07
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
We'll discover the consciousness molecule? That's some serious faith ya got there... Lol
Hey look, a strawman.

That's what people who are correct and intellectually honest use, I hear.
 
Amadeus is offline
 
amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
128 - 10-15-2020, 19:12
Reply With Quote
Discussions with you always devolve into bull**** semantics and nitpicking words. We've reached a point where you're basically telling me that consciousness is physical. I suppose music and poetry and storytelling are then also physical, like dreams and ideas, insofar as they require a physical body and a physical world to exist in.

Falhawk if you needed a quick crash course in why discussions about religious ideas are fruitless, amapedo summarized it for you succinctly.
 
amRam is offline
 
Amadeus
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
129 - 10-15-2020, 19:23
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
Discussions with you always devolve into bull**** semantics and nitpicking words. We've reached a point where you're basically telling me that consciousness is physical. I suppose music and poetry and storytelling are then also physical, like dreams and ideas, insofar as they require a physical body and a physical world to exist in.

Falhawk if you needed a quick crash course in why discussions about religious ideas are fruitless, amapedo summarized it for you succinctly.
"We don't know how it works" and "it's not physical" are two very different sentences that mean two very different things.

Pretending that this is a minor distinction or nitpicking is not going to make you look better.

You'll also note that I never stated that consciousness is physical. I asked you how you concluded that it isn't, and all you had was god of the gaps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
If these discussions are a waste of time, it's because people are unwilling to admit that they have no good reason to believe the things they believe, and especially have no good reason to tell others that they should believe the same things.
Thanks for proving my point.
 
Amadeus is offline
 
amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
130 - 10-15-2020, 19:27
Reply With Quote
I said it doesn't occupy the space of the physical sciences. Tell me you're not refuting this please....

The fact that consciousness is not physical goes without saying.
 
amRam is offline
 
Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
131 - 10-15-2020, 19:31
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post

Falhawk if you needed a quick crash course in why discussions about religious ideas are fruitless, amapedo summarized it for you succinctly.
Yeah I'm ignoring his stuff because his whole mo is semantics and words

WORDS MATTER



Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk
 
Falhawk is online now
 
Amadeus
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
132 - 10-15-2020, 19:41
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
I said it doesn't occupy the space of the physical sciences. Tell me you're not refuting this please....

The fact that consciousness is not physical goes without saying.
To both of those, I ask again: how did you come to that conclusion?

And try not to give me god of the gaps this time.
 
Amadeus is offline
 
lemontw
Veteran++
Old
133 - 10-15-2020, 19:42
Reply With Quote
ur parents must hate u
 
lemontw is offline
 
Amadeus
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
134 - 10-15-2020, 19:43
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falhawk View Post
Yeah I'm ignoring his stuff because his whole mo is semantics and words

WORDS MATTER



Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk
"The sky is yellow."

"No, the sky is blue."

"SEMANTICS OMFG"
 
Amadeus is offline
 
Neolight
VeteranX
Old
135 - 10-15-2020, 19:44
Reply With Quote
hey im in this thread
 
Neolight is offline
 
lemontw
Veteran++
Old
136 - 10-15-2020, 19:45
Reply With Quote
r dragon religion
 
lemontw is offline
 
amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
137 - 10-15-2020, 19:50
Reply With Quote
Did he really just ask me how I concluded consciousness is not physical? Holy ****.
 
amRam is offline
 
lemontw
Veteran++
Old
138 - 10-15-2020, 19:56
Reply With Quote
consciousness is not physical because there is no consciousness

prove me wrong
 
lemontw is offline
 
Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
139 - 10-15-2020, 20:04
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
I said it doesn't occupy the space of the physical sciences. Tell me you're not refuting this please....

The fact that consciousness is not physical goes without saying.
Well, and I'm saying this to take his legs out from under him and and also acknowledging that it is an ******* response, consciousness is not a physical understanding yet, but the simple fact that all of our chemical processes are in fact physical means that at some point we might have a clear link.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk
 
Falhawk is online now
 
lemontw
Veteran++
Old
140 - 10-15-2020, 20:16
Reply With Quote
LOL
 
lemontw is offline
 
Page 7 of 34
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page To the tw religious ppl

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
hitlet's n word , vanster chokes women


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 20:58.