This thread is dedicated to Lemon

lemon goes out of his way to attack me and dozens of other TeeDubbers every day. Some of you put up with it, but I like to return the favor, even though it goes against my personal belief system. I don't do anything until lemon makes the first move, but then I expend whatever effort it takes to no longer be pissed off. Currently, every time lemon negreps me (which he falsely claims he doesn't care about rep, then why does he spend all god damn day negging people?) I spend a half hour tagging all his posts with "lemon licked my butthole" which is now the most popular tag on The TeeDub.

I don't need to lose weight. I lost ⅓ of my body weight 5 years ago, and ~30-ish more pounds since then. I run 5k or more at least five times a week. My legs are solid cut muscle and I don't have any flab anywhere. I don't have a gut to speak of, my blood pressure is ideal, and my cholesterol levels are optimum. The only health issue I have atm is a plantar wart on the inside of my middle finger between joints. The dermatologist hasn't been able to get rid of it even after three years of treatment.

And, as much as I like lemonade, drinking it only makes me thirstier.

Last edited:
lemon goes out of his way to attack me and dozens of other TeeDubbers every day. Some of you put up with it, but I like to return the favor, even though it goes against my personal belief system. I don't do anything until lemon makes the first move, but then I expend whatever effort it takes to no longer be pissed off. Currently, every time lemon negreps me (which he falsely claims he doesn't care about rep, then why does he spend all god damn day negging people?) I spend a half hour tagging all his posts with "lemon licked my butthole" which is now the most popular tag on The TeeDub.

I don't need to lose weight. I lost ⅓ of my body weight 5 years ago, and ~30-ish more pounds since then. I run 5k or more at least five times a week. My legs are solid cut muscle and I don't have any flab anywhere. I don't have a gut to speak of, my blood pressure is ideal, and my cholesterol levels are optimum. The only health issue I have atm is a plantar wart on the inside of my middle finger between joints. The dermatologist hasn't been able to get rid of it even after three years of treatment.

/effort post

still tubby tommy on the inside aren't u

awkward post of the thread lol

Back