Do you have any female friends you wouldn't ****? by Mitchdubai - Page 7 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Do you have any female friends you wouldn't ****?
Page 7 of 10
Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
121 - 05-26-2023, 22:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
This says absolutely everything about what sort of dumb **** you are. My wife for one would knock it out the park debating with you on any given topic. You're that exact sort of protruding forehead Neanderthal that tells sammich jokes without thinking they're jokes, and you think that qualifies you as alpha
Your wife is dumb enough to stand you for this long. She's definitely no match for anyone even on TW.

Sponsored Links
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
122 - 05-26-2023, 22:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
Your wife is dumb enough to stand you for this long. She's definitely no match for anyone even on TW.
She would wipe the ****ing floor with you without breaking sweat and you'd be squirming like the little boy you are. It would be a fun watch.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
123 - 05-26-2023, 22:28
You're really trying hard. I'm guessing the thread was linked to her so you could save face.

Don't worry, she'll peg you extra hard tonight for being a good little *****.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
124 - 05-26-2023, 22:30
Quote:
You're really trying hard. I'm guessing the thread was linked to her so you could save face.
Nah not really. I'm genuinely curious though about what sort of life you must lead to have never interacted with an intelligent woman. It explains everything about your opinions though.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
125 - 05-26-2023, 22:32
Great edit though. You see making the assumption that intelligent = dominant is such a stereotypical thing to think. Extreme beta mindset. The women in your life must be awesome

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
126 - 05-26-2023, 22:52
Quote:
This says absolutely everything about what sort of dumb **** you are. My wife for one would knock it out the park debating with you on any given topic. You're that exact sort of protruding forehead Neanderthal that tells sammich jokes without thinking they're jokes, and you think that qualifies you as alpha
He's further back in the evolutionary timeline, even further back than Juggling****. I would say Validerp is Australopithecus.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
127 - 05-26-2023, 22:57
Quote:
She would wipe the ****ing floor with you without breaking sweat and you'd be squirming like the little boy you are. It would be a fun watch.
that's only b/c wiping the floor is housework and housework is 4 women

even tho u got slaves she's programmed by god (the real one, not the moslem terrorist dubai one) 2 excel @ wiping the floor u kno

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
128 - 05-26-2023, 23:03
Quote:
If TW moves into 2-tier, I'll consider giving a dollar as long as validuz gets posted.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
129 - 05-26-2023, 23:29
Quote:
Nah not really. I'm genuinely curious though about what sort of life you must lead to have never interacted with an intelligent woman.
It makes you wonder how dumb you really are, but then again and like I always say: if you knew, you wouldn't be dumb in the first place.

Quote:
Great edit though. You see making the assumption that intelligent = dominant is such a stereotypical thing to think. Extreme beta mindset. The women in your life must be awesome
I wasn't making the assumption that intelligent = dominant. I already knew that was a fact between you and the head of your household. There's a reason why you have a chick as your workout coach. For you, the average woman is more intelligent. And that makes sense. No need to overthink it.

And I do have pretty awesome women in my life. They aren't smarter, but at least one is a much better person. Cheers.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
130 - 05-26-2023, 23:35
Can I just remind you of your opening statement in this exchange...

"Women aren't bright (well, 99%). Even the bud that you have who's dim is still brighter than most women".

So yeah, you choose to associate with women who are as thick as mince because it makes you feel better about your own intellect. I would do the same if I was as dumb as you, but I'm not, and I therefore find intelligent women interesting and attractive. So I married one.

GG Hi 5, well done you etc...

Oh yeah, my PT is also a hundred times smarter than you.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
131 - 05-26-2023, 23:38
Quote:
Can I just remind you of your opening statement in this exchange...

"Women aren't bright (well, 99%). Even the bud that you have who's dim is still brighter than most women".

So yeah, you choose to associate with women who are as thick as mince because it makes you feel better about your own intellect. I would do the same if I was as dumb as you, but I'm not, and I therefore find intelligent women interesting and attractive. So I married one.

GG Hi 5, well done you etc...
Reading comprehension failure.

Who said anything about needing someone to be highly intelligent to have them as a friend? My god, son, look at your own wife. She somehow picked you and then stuck it out. Clearly not everyone (including myself) thinks you need to be intelligent to marry or stay with.

You don't pick a woman based on intelligence. It's a great bonus, but you wouldn't know it if you saw it as you're not intelligent.

This is a weird conversation. I'm explaining what crazy is to a crazy person. It's definitely not possible to get the point across.

Last edited by Validuz; 05-26-2023 at 23:50..
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
132 - 05-26-2023, 23:50
I understand what 99% is. It translates to 99% of women not being bright BASED ON YOUR PERSONAL EXPERIENCE. So you can backpedal furiously all day but you made the statement and now you're stuck with it.

So yeah enjoy all those women you associate with who are as dumb as rocks. Maybe you'll score a sammich out of the deal if you act nice.

And then you double down with "You don't pick a woman based on intelligence". Maybe not for a quick screw, no, but if you're gonna spend 40+ years with them you might just want to be able to have a conversation. Not in your case though, apparently.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
133 - 05-26-2023, 23:57
Quote:
I understand what 99% is. It translates to 99% of women not being bright BASED ON YOUR PERSONAL EXPERIENCE. So you can backpedal furiously all day but you made the statement and now you're stuck with it.
No, it's a fact. It's not my personal opinion. I don't need to backpedal anything. I don't need to point at IQ, spatial cognition, capability under pressure, use of logic, etc. That's all a waste of time because we all know the facts. They're not up for debate.

Quote:
So yeah enjoy all those women you associate with who are as dumb as rocks. Maybe you'll score a sammich out of the deal if you act nice.
They're not all dumb as rocks. They're just not intelligent. Some are, sure, but the vast majority are not, which is why it's hard for most men (because we're smarter on average) to have meaningful conversations with women for extended periods of time on anything important. I want to stress that point: something important, not just a conversation about how cool hiking is.

Quote:
And then you double down with "You don't pick a woman based on intelligence". Maybe not for a quick screw, no, but if you're gonna spend 40+ years with them you might just want to be able to have a conversation. Not in your case though, apparently.
Well, I picked one that was raised well, apolitical, and had a good foundation of what normalcy was. She happens to be far smarter than the average new-age woman by a lot, but this isn't why I picked her and I definitely don't delve into political topics as women almost completely can't handle that.

You think you picked your woman because she's intelligent. That's obviously nonsense because of the aforementioned reasons. She picked you because she wanted someone to be over.

Last edited by Validuz; 05-27-2023 at 00:01..
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
134 - 05-27-2023, 00:00
Quote:
They're just not intelligent.
****ing hell, another double down. Case closed. No further questions. You are what you are, I'm sorry dood.

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
135 - 05-27-2023, 00:01
omg like this last time i went hiking it was like so amazing and i felt super close to nature but i think i got poison ivy and was nbd but like hiking is my favorite thing ever like i go all the time would you like to hear about the women i hate at work

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
136 - 05-27-2023, 00:03
Quote:
****ing hell, another double down. Case closed. No further questions. You are what you are, I'm sorry dood.
It's interesting that the idea of intelligence to someone stupid like yourself is that of a binary switch. There is no gradient or degrees. And in the context of the conversation (conversing with women for long periods of time), you continually miss the point.

You can lead a horse to water.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
137 - 05-27-2023, 00:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
omg like this last time i went hiking it was like so amazing and i felt super close to nature but i think i got poison ivy and was nbd but like hiking is my favorite thing ever like i go all the time would you like to hear about the women i hate at work

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
138 - 05-27-2023, 00:07
Quote:
They're just not intelligent.
Quote:
It's interesting that the idea of intelligence to someone stupid like yourself is that of a binary switch.
Let me know if you need a bigger shovel there fella

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
139 - 05-27-2023, 00:10
Quote:
No, it's a fact. It's not my personal opinion. They're not up for debate.
You know you're terrible at this when you need to deploy the Jugga the Hutt debating strategy.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
140 - 05-27-2023, 00:15
Quote:
Let me know if you need a bigger shovel there fella
Quote:
It's interesting that the idea of intelligence to someone stupid like yourself is that of a binary switch. There is no gradient or degrees. And in the context of the conversation (conversing with women for long periods of time), you continually miss the point.

You can lead a horse to water.

Page 7 of 10

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Do you have any female friends you wouldn't ****?

Social Website Bullshit