When this hellish apocalypse is over, how should CHYNA be dealt with?

WorstAim

Veteran XV
Should we tariff them 100% into the dirt and let their economic collapse motivate the politburo to remove Xi jinping? And then should we snek in and deal with it?

Should the whole world effectively isolate them and let them turn from a 3rd world country masquerading as a first world one, back into a 4th world country?

Should every country take their most favoritest shiniest bomb out of the garage and drop them it on china?

Glass them off the face of the earth with nukes?

Neutron bomb them which spares the destruction of beautiful landscape's and nature?

The Chinese people are 'awesome'
It's the government that's 'bad'

so all our stories go,
but weird cultures allow weird governments?

The Chinese people are 'awesome'
It's the government that's 'bad'

so all our stories go,
but weird cultures allow weird governments?

I've seen too many Chinese people talk about how you have to skin dogs alive or boil them alive to make dogmeat healthier. I have a very hard time seeing anyone like that as human.
Western Chinese (the ones born here and loyal to USA) are great folk .

My daughter is '1/4' (however the genes are split)
Taiwanese/Chinese elite that fled

I think she's Awesome!

I think she's Awesome!

Taiwanese are not chinese. They are super based. Did you see they made face masks with the taiwanese flag on them and told China they would be glad to donate them to china? This was when China was desperate last month

I think she's Awesome!

How did that happen, I thought you were betrothed to a Mexican temptress?

Wait, are you a sneaky Chinese

Last edited:
I've seen too many Chinese people talk about how you have to skin dogs alive or boil them alive to make dogmeat healthier. I have a very hard time seeing anyone like that as human.
This is unfortunately not a rumor. Many asian cultures skin or boil animals alive (cats and dogs). Others they skin alive for the furs.

They are not human. They are sub-human savages that should be wiped off of the face of the planet.

Slow your roll until we can become independent of them, which should be top priority after the dust settles. Start with manufacturing our own medicines

Well, have you seen how we do cattle? That’s probably more offensive if you’re from an Indian culture. We boil lots of things alive. I too have a particular affection for dogs, but that’s how I grew up.

Vailduz I expect such ignorance, but I think you can do better

The US must detatch our economy from China and become self sufficient again, period.

This was necessary before the virus, and even more necessary now.

Well, have you seen how we do cattle?
Kill them humanely as possible and stir up a bunch of rage and pitchforks when they aren't?

That’s probably more offensive if you’re from an Indian culture.
We're not talking about what's offensive, you pansy fucking faggot. We're talking about boiling animals that we know feel significant pain alive or skinning them alive. There has been significant debate over the years about crustaceans' pain receptors because of this.

I too have a particular affection for dogs, but that’s how I grew up.
That's the thing. You never grew up. You're still a boy. Now shut the fuck up and learn something for a change.

Back