SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
27542 - 12-20-2022, 12:10
ya, but people going to get sick now more than ever
a steady diet of germs is best
eat your dirt

COVID Lockdowns Altered Kids’ Gut Microbiomes — Here’s Why That’s a Problem s Health Defense

Gandalf
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
27543 - 12-20-2022, 12:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lozza Mate View Post
How do you know that? Because he told you after the fact?
Because all of the pentagon top brass said so while Bidens cluster**** was going on.

But youre forgiven, youre a uk **** who isnt as knowledgeable about US politics as you think you are.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
27544 - 12-20-2022, 12:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
Because all of the pentagon top brass said so while Bidens cluster**** was going on.

But youre forgiven, youre a uk **** who isnt as knowledgeable about US politics as you think you are.
i think he is an Australian ****, but yeah, a **** nonetheless.

FiEND
VeteranXX
Old
27545 - 12-20-2022, 12:37
i think they only differ by accent

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
27546 - 12-20-2022, 12:54
I don't think American right-wingers could be counted on to differentiate between the UK and Australia on a map.

A labeled map.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
27547 - 12-20-2022, 12:56
One is populated by criminal colonizers stealing the land from people of color, the other is populated by people of color stealing the land from colonizing criminals.

Gandalf
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
27548 - 12-20-2022, 13:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
i think he is an Australian ****, but yeah, a **** nonetheless.
Sorry, my bad, was under the impression he was from ol blighty.

Ok, Aussie **** then.

And vanster would be quite surprised if he actually knew me instead of his stupid racist generalizations.

I bust his balls, not his racial culture.

Veniggs
VeteranXV
Old
27549 - 12-20-2022, 17:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
I don't think American right-wingers could be counted on to differentiate between the UK and Australia on a map.

A labeled map.
all i need to be able to do is point to the USA and cheer that we beat covid

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
27551 - 12-20-2022, 19:22
FTFY
Quote:
WASHINGTON, D.C. ***8211; Today, America First Legal (AFL) released the fourth set of shocking documents obtained from litigation against the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) revealing further concrete evidence of collusion between the CDC and social media companies to censor free speech and silence the public square under the government***8217;s label of ***8220;misinformation.***8221;

This nearly 600-page release of documents contains new appalling information. Among these include the fact that Twitter ran a ***8220;Partner Support Portal***8221; for government employees and other ***8220;stakeholders***8221; to submit posts that it would remove or flag as ***8220;misinformation***8221; on its platform. Documents obtained by AFL show Twitter enrolling one government employee, through their personal Twitter account, into this Portal. We know from other publicly related documents, that Facebook has copied this approach for election-related censorship.

This production also reveals that the U.S. government was actively working to ***8220;socially inoculate***8221;***8211;or brainwashing***8211;the public against anything that threatened its narrative. It did so by using aligned Big Tech corporations to monitor and manipulate users for the purposes of censoring unapproved information and pushing government propaganda. For example, Facebook sent written materials to the CDC in which it bragged about censoring more than sixteen million ***8220;pieces of content***8221; containing opinions or information the U.S. government wanted suppressed.

Finally, the documents reveal the CDC was ***8220;collaborating with UNICEF, WHO and IFCN member and leading civil society organization Mafindo***8221; to mitigate ***8220;disinformation.***8221; Mafindo is a Facebook third-party fact-checking partner based in Indonesia that is funded by Google.

What is clear is that the United States government, Big Tech platforms, and international organizations were fully entangled in an intricate campaign to violate the First Amendment, to silence the American people, and to censor dissenting views.
[...]

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
27552 - 12-20-2022, 22:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeVeReD View Post
you didn't watch it did you
13 minutes and your mind couldn't take the jarring timeline of truth
no it's just that i'm not vaxxed and tbh i'd rather spend 13 minutes masturbating

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
27553 - 12-20-2022, 22:09
Quote:

A labeled map.
it's spelled austria

just fyi

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
27554 - 12-20-2022, 22:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
FTFY
Quote:
...What is clear is that the United States government, Big Tech platforms, and international organizations were fully entangled in an intricate campaign to violate the First Amendment, to silence the American people, and to censor dissenting views...
but they could never silence judges or influence elections....

Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
27555 - 12-21-2022, 02:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lozza Mate View Post
At this point, announcing yourself as having never had covid is basically the same as saying "I'm a hermit"
So... all of the draconian mandates over the last two years to lockdown, social distance, wear masks, get vaccinated and boosted... ended up being futile at delivering the outcome they used as justification for their policies.

Just as many had predicted when they tried raising the alarm two years ago.

Akela
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
27556 - 12-21-2022, 02:53
This doesn't look too good:
https://twitter.com/DrEricDing/statu...48747640119296
A bit further down the thread: "Westerns think there is a fever and antibiotic shortage now? Wait until China***8217;s production is diverted from exports!"

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
27557 - 12-21-2022, 09:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edofnor View Post
it's spelled austria

just fyi

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
27558 - 12-21-2022, 12:35
Veklury is remdesivir, btw

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
27559 - 12-21-2022, 15:13
just a media darling
running away
Quote:
***8230; I hope my proposed compromise might change how people think about coronavirus vaccines. It***8217;s crucial to discuss immunity from infection, because abundant research shows natural immunity conveys excellent protection against covid. One Centers for Disease Control and Prevention study found that vaccinated people who never had covid were at least three times as likely to be infected as unvaccinated people with prior infection. And a Lancet study found that those who were vaccinated but never had covid were four times as likely to have severe illness resulting in hospitalization or death compared to the unvaccinated who recovered from it.

Protection from natural immunity also wanes at a slower rate than from vaccination. A recent large Israeli study published in the New England Journal of Medicine compared two groups of people: one that had been vaccinated and never had covid before, and another that never received vaccines but had recently recovered from covid. The results are striking: Two months after their shots, members of the first group had twice the number of infections as the second. And after six months, the first group***8217;s infection rate was nearly three times higher than the second***8217;s.

***8230;

According to a CDC analysis, more than 90 percent of adolescents have contracted the virus. Of the estimated 8,000 troops who have been discharged for not being vaccinated against covid, the vast majority probably have recovered from the coronavirus and have better protection than those never infected and who received the two required inoculations, but who are allowed to continue serving...

Last edited by SeVeReD; 12-21-2022 at 15:16..
Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
27560 - 12-21-2022, 16:25
Quote:
merry lloyd christmas 2 u and urs

Page 1378 of 1425

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page 2019-nCoV

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
billions lay dying , corp profits b4 people , covid is a hoax , cybertrump 2077 , fight fear with fat , government gene therapy , hydroxycloroquine , kotz sucks cael dick , overconfidence often times , pygmy beach orgy fantasy , reggs fucks his sister , sheep getting penetrated , shitty beer virus is shitty , skipper is a shill , suddenly biden syndrome , weak oldsters flirting , weak oldsters fretting , ya rite