Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Anti-Semitism in 2022
Page 2 of 29
SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
21 - 10-27-2022, 14:44
I didn't follow ye's story... I did't want to watch vids ..
What was the anti-semitic thing he said?
Didn't he say something about being Jewish? or

Sponsored Links
Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
22 - 10-27-2022, 14:48
he may or may not have said a certain group of ppl control the media

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
23 - 10-27-2022, 14:48
also he said all jews must die let's build some camps

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
24 - 10-27-2022, 14:49
and he made fun of Hanukkah

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
25 - 10-27-2022, 14:49
he said bagels are trash, you gotta have english muffins at breakfast

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
26 - 10-27-2022, 14:50
and then he said mel brooks isn't funny and that's wat got him in trouble

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
27 - 10-27-2022, 15:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztir View Post
Reggs, where did your antisemitism come from? Were you taught it by family? Are your parents anti semites as well? Did you one day fall into a youtube rabbit hole that you haven't emerged from? I'm curious as to how someone can hold these views
It did not start out as antisemitism. It started by being around jews in general related to work and noticing patterns of their behavior and thought. I started to also get better at recognizing them by looking at them, which in the end just speeds up the pattern recognition. Over time I saw them as distinctly different from white people. This all happened without pinning any negativity on it really.

After that you just have to listen to what they say, the culture they create, and notice the industries they are in and everything falls into place.

People like to think one becomes antisemitic because of internet rabbit holes ect. Really it's just people who notice patterns around them then talk about them. That's where antisemitism has always come from.

I encourage you to read these words by Hitler, who himself was not born antisemitic, or told to be antisemitic. He was just a normal guy like you and me who noticed patterns with people he spoke with. That's all it took. Most antisemites today and throughout all of human history came to the same conclusion.

uno
VeteranXX
Old
28 - 10-27-2022, 15:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by uno View Post
Is it possible to simultaneously hold the belief that Jews have far more power than their population percentage should allow while also believing that they dont deserve to be gassed?

***without being anti-jew?
Ztir? Pally?

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
29 - 10-27-2022, 16:31
The first question I would ask you is what is the appropriate amount of power a group of individuals should allow based on their population percentage,and why does it matter anyways, in general our entire species has been controlled by a really small group of owerful individuals for as far back as we have records of human history and even persists to this day

Last edited by Ztir; 10-27-2022 at 16:36..
Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
30 - 10-27-2022, 17:52
Quote:
in general our entire species has been controlled by a really small group of owerful individuals for as far back as we have records of human history and even persists to this day
This sounds antisemitic. Is this antisemitic?

cael
VeteranXX
Old
31 - 10-27-2022, 17:56
what even is racism ?

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
32 - 10-27-2022, 18:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edofnor View Post
he may or may not have said a certain group of ppl control the media
So! He called out D.C. FEDs like I do? Right on man!

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
33 - 10-27-2022, 18:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post
On normies commenting on the whole thing:

Popular YouTuber Makes Daily Stormer

The jewish response has been HORRIBLE! All jews in all industries firing on all cylinders. Ari Emmanuel inviting Kanye to grovel so that he, a jew, will allow Kanye to just function and make money is horrible optics for the jews. All black people love Kanye, all blacks are taking Kanye's side, and that's a big, loudmouthed, whiny chunk of the American population. Once blacks start to whine about something, they don't stop.

But yeah, this still is a watershed moment for anti-Semitism for America in modern times. This stuff snowballs. A quick example:

GamerGate happened and it was not political, it was entertainment. Everyone saw the media collude and how they hate their audiences. For many audience members, this was the first time they figured this out, ever. Like they could see it for the first time. After that they distrust all media and become more immune to political propaganda. So though it was entertainment, there were political implications down the line. I think this Kanye stuff is another catalyst for normal people to see what's going on. We all knew this for years, but so many people today see it for the first time ever.
No reply to sister ****ing?

I accept ur defeat.

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
34 - 10-27-2022, 18:09
Powerful ppl are powerful cuz they are rich and entrenched in long unmovable power structures, has nothing to do with being Jewish or Christian or Muslim or hindu or Buddhists

The elites are evil because they are elites. People are just people. Some random rich and powerful person being x religion only speaks for themselves and not an entire type of human who has similar genetic features

uno
VeteranXX
Old
35 - 10-27-2022, 18:31
Quote:
Powerful ppl are powerful cuz they are rich and entrenched in long unmovable power structures, has nothing to do with being Jewish or Christian or Muslim or hindu or Buddhists
the fact you can say that not trolling blows my ****ing mind

Can I get an example of what you consider to be a power structure?

I can name a couple myself, but you already listed them

Do you not find it odd how many celebs/politicians literally convert to the yarmulke?

uno
VeteranXX
Old
36 - 10-27-2022, 18:39

-zYe-
VeteranXV
Old
37 - 10-27-2022, 18:47

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
38 - 10-27-2022, 18:52
Kill all jews. Let satan sort 'em out.

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
39 - 10-27-2022, 18:55
Quote:

The elites are evil because they are elites. People are just people. Some random rich and powerful person being x religion only speaks for themselves and not an entire type of human who has similar genetic features
thats some top tier american HS education logic

-zYe-
VeteranXV
Old
40 - 10-27-2022, 18:56
meanwhile...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wErA1w1DRjE&t=1m3s

jump to 1:03:30

Last edited by -zYe-; 10-27-2022 at 19:01..
Page 2 of 29

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Anti-Semitism in 2022

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
carl is jew