TW car people (no not American cars because....sigh)

It's a running joke how slow Astons are, especially considering the gaudy numbers they put out. Nobody really buys an Aston Martin for performance, though. Good looking and sounding car, but the used exotic car market is pretty crazy at the moment.

The biggest problem with cars form the 00's and early 10's is the shitty screens. They look extremely dated and have shitty functionality. It's almost better to just have no screen and get something older.

or just get a phone mount and run apple carplay / android auto in front of the shitty screen? aux for audio

screens are actually shitty through 2017ish depending on when cars added apple/android support

Last edited:
Camels are pretty low tech. And classic.

iu

Hey, if you do this right and research long enough, all the cars will sell before you pull the trigger and this can turn into a multi-year endeavor.

Just think of the joy this thread will bring so many.

The - "Yes, I put in my offer but some twat from Surrey beat me to the punch" post.

The "So, I got scammed by Nigerians" post.

The "I added HID lights to the Aston and am too short to see the high beams" post.

There are currently 20 of these on UK auto trader, there are always a good few available. The money landed today so first test drive either this afternoon or tomorrow.

Much excite.

Also, good effort Brasstits.

is the point to win drag races or to drive a sporty, unique car with a soul and personality?

why buy a 911 turbo if you can buy a tesla plaid…? is acceleration and racing people at red lights the primary focus?

Not really any of that, just to own and drive a beautiful classic that's fairly rare and will appreciate in value, sounds and feels fabulous to drive. If I wanted pure grunt I'd buy a Hellcat, but they're as subtle and classy as being hit in the face with a frying pan.

Back