Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Current news thread
Page 61 of 791
havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1201 - 03-31-2022, 15:46
cool but what in the **** is that red dotted line?

Sponsored Links
SINep
VeteranXX
Old
1202 - 03-31-2022, 16:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
Gravitational lensing likely caused by a blackhole somewhere in its path from here to Earth.

Last edited by SINep; 03-31-2022 at 18:48..
SINep
VeteranXX
Old
1203 - 03-31-2022, 16:10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nENkNMvckak

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1204 - 03-31-2022, 21:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post

Galactic discharge.
It's normal.
Once every 300,000 years, the galaxy gets a little *****y for 10,000 years or so. Then it leaks red light into the cosmos for 70,000 years and then it goes back to normal.

Denver
VeteranXX
Old
1205 - 04-01-2022, 05:13
Galactic discharge is what came out of my anus this morning.

**** hangovers.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1206 - 04-02-2022, 03:34
Maxine waters telling the homeless to go home is my favorite story lately.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSoLbu1ZWLc

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
1207 - 04-02-2022, 03:38
Maxine Waters telling you to go to bed. I'd watch that.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1208 - 04-02-2022, 03:50
Gay Disney EE speaks out against the stupidity of wokeness at Disney...

Quote:
"These are sad stories, and I empathize with the emotions involved, so I understand why there was a visceral reaction to hearing that Florida was enacting a bill that stopped teachers from saying the word ‘gay,’" Lucia wrote. "Except for one thing: It is not true. As most people hopefully know by now, the bill does not mention the word ‘gay’ once."

"The purposely misleading nickname ‘Don’t Say Gay’ was a Trojan horse," he added. "It drew people in and got them all fired up because they thought the bill was attacking gay people. In a headline or quick soundbite, it seemingly told you all you needed to know."

Lucia said the name was "done intentionally" to rile people up because "those fighting the bill knew any attack on gay people would be met with outrage."

"The detractors of the bill used this to lure you in, but they wanted to hide the gender ideology part of the bill, which is what people should really be concerned about," Lucia wrote. "The public was being played, and gay people were being used as pawns."

The Disney employee wrote that gender ideology is the "core of teaching ‘gender identity’," calling it a "form of conversion" and likening it to "religious groups that attempt to ‘pray the gay away’."

Lucia wrote that he agreed with the newly-enacted law and that he does not "agree with the Disney ‘LGBTQ+’ leaders and groups that purport to speak on my behalf." Disney faced criticism over opposition to Florida bill

"And the biggest irony of it all is that the organizations and ‘allies’ who are condemning the ‘Don’t Say Gay Bill’ are the same people who almost never say the word ‘gay’ themselves," he wrote. "They are always referring to the ‘LGBTQ Community’ (or some variation of that alphabet soup).

"Let me speak for myself: I am not LGBTQ, LGBTQ+ or LGBTQIA+. I am gay, just GAY. When you refer to me as ‘LGBTQIA+,' it is offensive to me. You are putting a label on me that I never approved. You are lumping all these groups of people together, and we are not a monolith. In addition, you are including the word ‘Queer’ as part of that label, and I am highly offended by that word, which is a slur that has been used to attack me."

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1209 - 04-02-2022, 22:27
CANCELED! Tesla Cybertruck Is Dead

All pre-orders will be refunded.

In what must be the most shocking news story of the year, Tesla CEO Elon Musk has confirmed production of the long-awaited Cybertruck has been canceled. The reason? Ongoing development costs have far exceeded the original budget. The controversial-looking EV truck is no longer a viable business case. "Very sad to say we've made the tough decision to cancel our Cybertruck," Musk wrote. "I know there will be plenty of disappointed customers and all pre-orders will be promptly refunded. The decision was made in the best interest of Tesla and its future."

Despite lacking a PR department, inside sources at the California-based automaker are quietly saying Musk studied the numbers and ultimately determined that the currently under construction Gigafactory in Austin, Texas will be better suited for only Model Y and Model 3 production.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1210 - 04-03-2022, 00:33
BAM - suck it Oberlin
Quote:
Oberlin College in Ohio suffered another legal blow in its years-long battle to overturn a jury decision that found the college defamed a local bakery, with an Ohio appeals court upholding a previous $25 million judgment awarded to a local business that claims the college committed libel against it.

In 2016, Allyn Gibson, the son of Gibson***8217;s Bakery and Food Mart owners David Gibson and Allyn Gibson, chased down and tackled a Black student who he suspected stealing a bottle of wine. Two Black students at Oberlin College, who were friends of the individual who stole the bottle of wine, became involved in the physical incident. All three students were arrested, according to court documents, and pleaded guilty to misdemeanor charges.

The bakery's owners sued Oberlin College in 2017, claiming that the school had libeled them and said that their business was harmed by their actions.

In a Thursday 9th District Court of Appeals ruling, which was unanimous, the three judge panel rejected Oberlin college's claims and upheld a previous ruling that the college is responsible for paying the Gibson's legal fees, amounting to $6.3 million. The previous ruling also awarded $25 million to the bakery in damages.
Oberlin College attempt to overturn defamation suit from bakery it called falls short | Fox News

Weird story, though. Both the owners have since dide.
'murica.

Last edited by Brasstax; 04-03-2022 at 00:35..
Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1211 - 04-03-2022, 01:39
Excerpts from an interview a salesman* at Disney gave to conservative outlets isn't really on my news radar this weekend. He gave his opinions, followed up with his hurt feelings,

Quote:
"When you refer to me as ‘LGBTQIA+,' it is offensive to me. You are putting a label on me that I never approved."

Very sorry he has hurt feelings, but I don't think his opinion is worth more because he's gay. It's really just one man answering questions in an interview. He didn't even write an op. ed. I'm sorry his feelings are being hurt, but he didn't say much that was substantive.

*https://www.linkedin.com/in/gary-lucia-773b7164

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1212 - 04-03-2022, 02:16
Why is everything the end of the world in CA and the media?

Quote:
It's Spring Break West Coast-Style: Santa Barbara EMS 'overwhelmed' by 'Deltopia' mayhem as THOUSANDS pack the streets around UC party school after two-year hiatus due to Covid
Dumbass kids gets ****ed up and do dumb ****. What's new?
"Multi casualty event"

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1213 - 04-03-2022, 07:47
Florida has hated the spring breakers for years.

uno
VeteranXX
Old
1214 - 04-03-2022, 10:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
Lol wtf
Oh have we Tonto? Ya, Florida really hates it's tourists.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1215 - 04-03-2022, 12:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by uno View Post
Lol wtf
Oh have we Tonto? Ya, Florida really hates it's tourists.

1. Why do you call me that?

2. Florida loves the obese people waddling around theme parks, but they hate spring breakers.

3. "its"

uno
VeteranXX
Old
1216 - 04-03-2022, 12:16
Quote:
1. Why do you call me that?

2. Florida loves the obese people waddling around theme parks, but they hate spring breakers.

3. "its"
Youv'e said some stupid **** here vanster, but this prolly tops it all.

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
1217 - 04-03-2022, 12:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
Santa Barbara
Quote:

uno
VeteranXX
Old
1218 - 04-03-2022, 12:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemontw View Post
I didn't even notice brasstax post

/facepalm

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1219 - 04-03-2022, 12:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by uno View Post
Youv'e said some stupid **** here vanster, but this prolly tops it all.
1. You've

2. probably

3. Explaining why IT'S stupid is a requirement if you hope to be taken seriously anywhere.

uno
VeteranXX
Old
1220 - 04-03-2022, 12:24
Quote:
1. You've

2. probably

3. Explaining why IT'S stupid is a requirement if you hope to be taken seriously anywhere.
. Tonto you are to easy

Page 61 of 791

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Current news thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
crybaby lemon , gun control now , guns 4 everyone , kill yourself midxe , kittycoombz sucks cael dick , lemon is a coward , lemon vacillates , shitposter fiesta , some1 kill brasstax