Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Current news thread
Page 1 of 785
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1 - 09-07-2021, 00:58
I have been watching this story. South Carolina.

The one with the lawyer who's wife and son were found shot to death.
The one where the kid was operating the boat under the influence and a teen girl died.

Here is an interesting development. The dude was "changing a flat tire" when a pickup truck came by and shot at him. Grazing his head. No one has been arrested.

Check this out from today. though.

Law firm: Attorney whose wife, son were killed took money

Quote:
Law firm: Attorney whose wife, son were killed took money
JEFFREY COLLINS
Mon, September 6, 2021, 9:50 AM·4 min read

COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — A lawyer from a prominent South Carolina legal family who found his wife and son shot to death at their home three months ago and was injured days ago when a bullet grazed his head as he changed a tire was taking money from his law firm, the business said late Monday.

The statement from PMPED law firm came hours after Alex Murdaugh said he was resigning and entering rehab.

The PMPED law firm said it will hire an accounting firm to fully review its books. It didn't say how much money might be missing, but said Murdaugh was no longer associated with them in any way.

“This is disappointing news for all of us. Rest assured that our firm will deal with this in a straightforward manner. There’s no place in our firm for such behavior,” the law firm said in a statement.

Hours before Murdaugh sent out his own statement, saying he regretted decisions he made, but didn't give any details just two days after reporting someone shot at him after his car had a flat tire along a rural road in Hampton County.

“The murders of my wife and son have caused an incredibly difficult time in my life. I have made a lot of decisions that I truly regret. I’m resigning from my law firm and entering rehab after a long battle that has been exacerbated by these murders. I am immensely sorry to everyone I’ve hurt including my family, friends and colleagues. I ask for prayers as I rehabilitate myself and my relationships," read Murdaugh's entire statement.

The statement came two days after investigators said Murdaugh was able to call 911 after he was hurt Saturday afternoon on Salkehatchie Road in Hampton County.

“Alex resigned after being accused of diverting lawyer fees from the firm," said Murdaugh’s attorney Jim Griffin. "These allegations prompted him to confront a dependency and he voluntarily checked into an in-patient substance abuse rehab facility after being discharged from the hospital today.”

The State Law Enforcement Division didn't immediately comment Monday on Murdaugh's statement or the law firm's accusations of missing money.

South Carolina's state police are also the lead agency investigating the deaths of Maggie Murdaugh, 52, and her 22-year-old son Paul on June 7. Both were both shot several times and found outside the family's home in nearby Colleton County, authorities said.

Alex Murdaugh found the bodies of his wife and son after family members said he had been away checking on his mother and ailing father.

A family attorney said Murdaugh was shot at by someone in a pickup truck that first passed by him as he changed the tire and then came back and fired at him.

The family issued a statement Saturday after the shooting saying Murdaugh was expected to recover and asking for privacy.

“The Murdaugh family has suffered through more than any one family can ever imagine,” it read.

State police have released few details about the June killings, even going to court to fight public record requests.

The Murdaughs are one of South Carolina’s most prominent legal families. Alex Murdaugh was a volunteer prosecutor in the same office where his father, grandfather and great-grandfather spent more than 80 years combined as the area’s top prosecutors. Other members of the family are prominent civil attorneys.

The current elected prosecutor isn't a family member, but stepped aside last month after citing developments in the case without giving any additional details.

When Paul Murdaugh was killed, he was awaiting trial for boating under the influence causing death in a February 2019 crash that killed a 19-year-old woman. State police have since started looking into the investigation into that crash to see if anyone tried to keep police from charging Paul Murdaugh.

After the Murdaughs deaths, state police also reopened an investigation into a 2015 hit-and-run death of a 19-year-old man in Hampton County. The victim’s mother said she thought Paul Murdaugh could have been involved.

Authorities haven’t released any information about why those cases were reopened.
This guy. I think he killed the wife and kid. Or had them killed. Probably botched his own suicide attempt. The embezzlement is just a crazy twist on the crap cake.

Sponsored Links
Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
2 - 09-07-2021, 01:32

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
3 - 09-07-2021, 03:56
momma said don't even touch that one just go eat some chocolate

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
4 - 09-07-2021, 07:24
Murdaugh by name, murder by nature

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
5 - 09-07-2021, 09:21
Murdaugh by numbers one two three, it***8217;s as easy as the A B Cs

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
6 - 09-08-2021, 22:41
Rand Paul says new Wuhan documents show Fauci lied | Fox News
Rand Paul says new Wuhan documents show Fauci lied
Fauci has adamantly denied that the NIH funded gain-of-function research in Wuhan

Quote:
Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., says newly public documents revealing the extent of U.S. funding of coronavirus research in Wuhan, China, show that National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) head Dr. Anthony Fauci lied during his previous testimony to Congress.

Fauci has adamantly denied that the National Institutes of Health funded gain-of-function research in Wuhan. Paul blasted Fauci in a Tuesday tweet, saying that the NIAID director had "lied again."

"And I was right about his agency funding novel Coronavirus research at Wuhan," Paul said.

Paul***8217;s tweet followed a story in The Intercept that revealed the U.S. government pumped $3.1 million into American health organization EcoHealth Alliance to back bat coronavirus research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV).

According to the report, almost $600,000 of that federal moneywas partially used by the WIV to find and alter bat coronaviruses that could jump to humans and infect them.

Additionally, the documents revealed that experimental research on genetically engineered mice with human cell receptors was conducted at the Wuhan University Center for Animal Experiment, and not the WIV as previously thought.

"The documents make it clear that assertions by the NIH Director, Francis Collins, and the NIAID Director, Anthony Fauci, that the NIH did not support gain-of-function research or potential pandemic pathogen enhancement at WIV are untruthful," Rutgers University chemical biology professor Richard Ebright wrote in a Tuesday Twitter thread.

Paul and Fauci ***8211; both medical doctors by training ***8211; have not minced words when butting heads with each other.

The Kentucky Republican accused Fauci of "lying" about gain-of-function research during a July hearing on the COVID 19 delta variant.

"I have never lied before the Congress, and I do not retract that statement," Fauci said. He added that the research Paul referenced was "judged by qualified staff up and down the chain as not being gain of function."

Fauci added: "You do not know what you are talking about quite frankly and I want to say that officially."

Paul's response was that the NIH's judgment "defines***8230; away" work that essentially was gain-of-function research.

"You're dancing around this because you're trying to obscure responsibility," Paul added.

Bughead
VeteranXX
Old
7 - 09-08-2021, 22:56
They'll protect him. If it becomes known that he has been crooked all these years they'll be forced to turn over all his prosecutions. They won't let that happen.

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
8 - 09-08-2021, 23:35
i thought he was in with the wrong crowd and borrowed money or was doing drugs and in for a lot with bad dudes
and they basically killed his family

his entire family has been the power in that city for 80 years too

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
9 - 09-09-2021, 00:31
i like kalee dionne and halter top fridays
-meteorological
-news

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
10 - 09-09-2021, 04:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
i thought he was in with the wrong crowd and borrowed money or was doing drugs and in for a lot with bad dudes
and they basically killed his family

his entire family has been the power in that city for 80 years too
Yeah - the whole thing is weird and that kid kept getting in trouble and doing horrible ****. They seem like they feel that they are above the law. Lots of skeletons in that closet. Think of the **** that hasn't come to light, yet.

Denver
VeteranXX
Old
11 - 09-09-2021, 06:45
Staggering incompetence and fraud.

Luckily this was not a deadly virus.
If it was we'd all be dead by how this ****show has been run.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
12 - 09-09-2021, 06:50
This portion of the current news brought to you by:
CLU'S HALTER TOPS

Denver
VeteranXX
Old
13 - 09-09-2021, 06:51
Imm need a closer inspection on that.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
14 - 09-09-2021, 06:53
And a little diversity

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
15 - 09-09-2021, 10:47
fresh off the presses:
i will buy these for some dollars

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
16 - 09-10-2021, 08:38
Nice, I like blue halter tops

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
17 - 09-10-2021, 08:47
Biden - going to try to use OSHA to penalize employers for employees w/o shots. We will see how this goes in the supreme court.

How ****ing fascist is this administration? And their voters, for that matter.
Klain panned for retweeting post on "ultimate work-around" for federal vaccine requirement | Fox News

Last edited by Brasstax; 09-10-2021 at 09:02..
SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
18 - 09-10-2021, 08:52
It's like 650,000 and WP admitted they lied about the USPS workers exemption

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
19 - 09-10-2021, 09:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
It's like 650,000 and WP admitted they lied about the USPS workers exemption
Oops.

Also
Total career employees | U.S. Postal Facts

At least that was the number in 2020.
Maybe if they included contractors.

Last edited by Brasstax; 09-10-2021 at 09:04..
SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
20 - 09-10-2021, 09:03
The unions are fired up though.. will be funny to watch labor distance itself from Biden

Page 1 of 785

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Current news thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
crybaby lemon , gun control now , guns 4 everyone , kill yourself midxe , kittycoombz sucks cael dick , lemon is a coward , lemon vacillates , shitposter fiesta , some1 kill brasstax