The Jim Morrison Soul topic by Ana - Page 9 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page The Jim Morrison Soul topic
Page 9 of 12
Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
161 - 03-17-2008, 05:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetbabyJ View Post
This is the most bizarre thread i've ever seen here.
Dunno man. Critter had some doozys.
 
Vanster is offline
 
Sponsored Links
Ana
Veteran4
Old
162 - 03-30-2008, 18:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideTaxi View Post
Damn its been a long time since we've seen Ana
You can always find me here:

MySpace.com - An Banrion Laghairt - PT - Blues / Comedy / Rock - www.myspace.com/anbanrionlaghairt

I sing new melody called "Ships in the Ocean" (also available in my website, but here melted with other songs in "My Kind of Things").

I've been busy writing.
It's all I got.
I published my last essay two days ago, it's about "the pain of worship and the worship of pain". You can read it here, just scroll down a bit till you find this symbol:

The pain of worship and the worship of pain

take care
 
Ana is offline
 
Last edited by Ana; 03-30-2008 at 18:12..
LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
163 - 03-30-2008, 18:19
can i see your twat
 
LGBR is offline
 
MeSlayer
VeteranXV
Old
164 - 03-30-2008, 18:21
good to see geocities is still in business
 
MeSlayer is offline
 
DropSquad
VeteranXV
Old
165 - 03-30-2008, 18:22
WHY THE **** DOES THIS THREAD KEEP GETTING BUMPED?!
 
DropSquad is offline
 
Fat Steve
Veteran5
Old
166 - 03-30-2008, 18:22
because morons like you post in it
 
Fat Steve is offline
 
Ana
Veteran4
Old
167 - 03-31-2008, 10:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeSlayer View Post
good to see geocities is still in business
****

I hope it does for another 40 years.
I can't afford a domain.
 
Ana is offline
 
Infinite
VeteranXV
Old
168 - 03-31-2008, 10:17
i guess you cannot afford psychological help either
 
Infinite is offline
 
n/x
Veteran++
Old
169 - 03-31-2008, 10:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by TseTse View Post
1. boobies pics
 
n/x is offline
 
SuicideTaxi
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
170 - 03-31-2008, 10:22
Haven't I taught you kids to play nice yet.
 
SuicideTaxi is offline
 
Ana
Veteran4
Old
171 - 04-03-2008, 10:33
You Freaks of SOCIETY!!




Come and fight against us
Argument by augment
Logic by measure







against us FREAKS OF NATURE!!!









@productions.com
all smilies programming, editing
& mix engineering by AALF
 
Ana is offline
 
Last edited by Ana; 04-03-2008 at 10:45..
Zombie
VeteranXX
Old
172 - 04-03-2008, 10:34
Yeah, that's random.
 
Zombie is offline
 
AkumA
Banned
Old
173 - 04-03-2008, 10:38
ceo of my company lived with jim morrison
 
AkumA is offline
 
lolpicard
VeteranX
Old
174 - 04-03-2008, 10:38
 
lolpicard is offline
 
Ana
Veteran4
Old
175 - 04-03-2008, 10:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
Yeah, that's random.


but my name is really Aalf you see
 
Ana is offline
 
consultant
VeteranXX
Old
176 - 04-03-2008, 10:43
Hey Orby look here is your SOUL MATE!!!!
 
consultant is offline
 
borlaK
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
177 - 04-03-2008, 10:43
"going" in T9 is 46464, that's cool
 
borlaK is offline
 
Jislan
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
178 - 04-04-2008, 14:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana View Post
You Freaks of SOCIETY!!




Come and fight against us
Argument by augment
Logic by measure







against us FREAKS OF NATURE!!!









@productions.com
all smilies programming, editing
& mix engineering by AALF
lol
 
Jislan is offline
 
soggynuts
VeteranXV
Old
179 - 04-04-2008, 14:13
when you say beer you sound flat, but you are a good singer and much better than me
 
soggynuts is offline
 
m00ky
Veteran++
Old
180 - 04-04-2008, 14:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideTaxi View Post
Haven't I taught you kids to play nice yet.
The only thing you've taught anyone is that you're a mentally challenged cab driver.
 
m00ky is offline
 
Page 9 of 12


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page The Jim Morrison Soul topic

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
jim morrison


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:59.