TW car people (no not American cars because....sigh) by Mitchdubai - Page 9 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page TW car people (no not American cars because....sigh)
Page 9 of 9
JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
161 - 09-23-2022, 08:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Jugglenuts and Brass**** don't understand how owning a proper performance car works. Shocked I tell you.

Yeah. I pay the dude probably north of $1000 for a very basic oil and filters service. I'm not ****ing stupid enough to attempt that **** myself.
I understand that 'performance cars' are really no different than a grocery getter when it comes to changing oil and filters.

If you don't know how to do it, just say so. Its ok.

Sponsored Links
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
162 - 09-23-2022, 08:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
I understand that 'performance cars' are really no different than a grocery getter when it comes to changing oil and filters.

If you don't know how to do it, just say so. Its ok.
I don't know how to do it. I don't want to know how to do it. I have the money to pay a dood that knows how to do it. I would almost certainly **** it up beyond all recognition. It would be like you and routers.

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
163 - 09-23-2022, 08:58
I don't even change my own oil. I'm an adult, I take it to a dealership though because I don't trust Retards at Walmart to do even the simplest of tasks.

After the oil change, I open the good and do an inspection to see if the fluids are topped off and to check oil level.

The one time they didn't fill the washer fluid I went back and complained, the kid came outside and filled it up, he put the cap halfway on the bottle said I could keep it and tossed it in through the window onto the seat. The cap opened and spilled all over the driver seat. I was like WTF. The dealer detailed the inside though since it was like, their fault and ****. Even dealerships aren't perfect, now imagine how ****ty quick lube places are.

Quick Lubes won't change O rings on filter housings/ crush rings on drain plugs/ tire pressure/ brake checks etc. You get like a 50% correct oil change.

Last edited by KingSobieski; 09-23-2022 at 09:03..
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
164 - 09-23-2022, 09:00
Yeah **** that ****. Dood, here's $1200 just ****ing sort it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0xRWuw89Rs

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
165 - 09-23-2022, 09:13
A ****ty oil change can really **** up your day.

A lot of new cars have aluminum oil pans and it's easy to strip the aluminum threads. If the plug holds sort of OK, they'll ship it and the plug will rattle out.

I have seen cars with double oil fills. They either fill it 2 times, or they fill it 1 time and forgot to take out the old oil.

I have seen many many many oil leaks caused by the O rings not being changed on the filter housings.

I have seen the crush rings just completely flat, like paper thin, because they've been re-used multiple times and they should be replaced EACH time.

A quick lube is not a REAL service. Most of the oil is bulk and is pumped through a hose from the ceiling, they do this so often, they will forget to use synthetic that comes in the quarts. That's an 'OH WELL - SHIP IT'.

If you request a certain oil or something, request to have the old bottles/filter put in the car to make sure they actually did it right.

If you do use a quick lube place, bring your own filter and use a high quality one. The flow rate is important. OEM is the best. Quick Lube will use generic no-name filter that sometimes explode.

To Tavarish - the screw driver trick is a ****ty one. If the filter is REALLY tight, the screwdriver will just cut it in half and then you're even more screwed.

Last edited by KingSobieski; 09-23-2022 at 09:17..
Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
166 - 09-23-2022, 09:32
Quote:
I have no idea. It's not an engine I'm gonna ever **** with myself. Need experts.
well 2 bad bruh, u done alienated plas and i only touch foreign ****s' cars if the foreign **** is mexican

maybe mr jimmy pop will help u

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
167 - 09-23-2022, 10:53
Quote:
I don't know how to do it. I don't want to know how to do it. I have the money to pay a dood that knows how to do it. I would almost certainly **** it up beyond all recognition. It would be like you and routers.
You really shouldn't talk about routers, you would likely not be able to identify one in your house of you have it.

I on the other hand, would have no problem changing the oil in your limey turd-tamer hauler.

Last edited by JuggerNaught; 09-23-2022 at 10:59..
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
168 - 09-23-2022, 10:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
You really shouldn't talk about routers, you would likely not be able to identify one in your house of i you have it.

I on the other hand, would have no problem changing the oil in your limey turd-tamer hauler.
Well said, Juggs. Well said.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
169 - 09-25-2022, 03:31
Quote:
Yeah **** that ****. Dood, here's $1200 just ****ing sort it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0xRWuw89Rs
I was on the edge of my seat watching the guy take off the oil filter. I thought for sure he was going to break something off.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
170 - 09-25-2022, 11:16

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
171 - 09-25-2022, 11:35
Nashville Corvette owner sets Guinness record for fastest mile driven in reverse | Fox News

SuperSniperX
Veteranniner
Contributor
Old
172 - 10-04-2022, 16:33
I'm fascinated by guntherwerks resto mod 993s... god damnit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgK8NlwBLDc

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
173 - 10-17-2022, 12:49
Is Mitch and his Aston Martin in hiding.
Don't let the Globalists' useful idiots get ya.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gmyzqg76xnc

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
174 - 10-17-2022, 19:11
Last Activity: 10-09-2022 00:30

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
175 - 10-17-2022, 23:33

Page 9 of 9

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page TW car people (no not American cars because....sigh)

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
kill yourself midxe