TW car people (no not American cars because....sigh)

i say do it. just check the aston forums. people will have had to deal with engine/transmission/etc failure on these, but it may be rare. just need to set expectations before you purchase. looking forward to photos of it on tw

i say do it. just check the aston forums. people will have had to deal with engine/transmission/etc failure on these, but it may be rare. just need to set expectations before you purchase. looking forward to photos of it on tw

Yeah plenty of research to do, not just on that but on which one to buy to get best value. Lots of limited edition runs. One of those was the Carbon Black series. Loaded with options although I find black on black a bit boring...also this one is a little high mileage for these and therefore a fair bit cheaper.

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202205256101404?onesearchad=New&onesearchad=Nearly%20New&onesearchad=Used&transmission=Manual&price-from=500&advertising-location=at_cars&make=Aston%20Martin&aggregatedTrim=V12&sort=price-asc&postcode=dy122yp&radius=1500&include-delivery-option=on&model=Vantage&page=2&percentVehiclePriceDeposit=true

they're a dime a dozen in chicago

lmfao at buying a used aston martin

There is exactly one of these cars for sale in a 200 mile radius of Chicago. Only 207 were ever sold in the entire USA on the full production run 2009-2013.

No further proof was needed that you are a clueless idiot. But thanks anyway I guess.

They are a beautiful car. I don't like the black versions though.

One thing, won't it look a little strange having a short, middle aged, ginger struggling to clamber out of the seat?
People tend to expect Sean Connery or Daniel Craig types to be climbing out of these.

Girls will point and laugh,

They are a beautiful car. I don't like the black versions though.

One thing, won't it look a little strange having a short, middle aged, ginger struggling to clamber out of the seat?
People tend to expect Sean Connery or Daniel Craig types to be climbing out of these.

Girls will point and laugh,

I'm neither ginger nor middle aged. Short I'll give you. Obviously in the real world most people who can afford these cars are not 35.

Last edited:
you spent 20+ years in one

so whats the difference?

besides, you'd fit right in.

Thanks for your input, Mr. Clueless of Bumfuck, Nowhere. You're asking me what's the difference between Dubai and Britain? Can you identify either on a map? :ftard:

Thanks for your input, Mr. Clueless of Bumfuck, Nowhere. You're asking me what's the difference between Dubai and Britain? Can you identify either on a map? :ftard:

you know better :lol:

quit flailing around like ur avoiding paying taxes

why is the UK turning into a shit hole?

you know better :lol:

quit flailing around like ur avoiding paying taxes

why is the UK turning into a shit hole?

WAT.

I'm not avoiding anything dopey, I pay all the taxes I'm legally required to.

Useless egotistical self-serving politicians. So same as the US.

Last edited:
WAT.

I'm not avoiding anything dopey, I pay all the taxes I'm legally required to.

Useless egotistical self-serving politicians. So same as the US.

see? i understand that you answering ez questions is normally a strain more than you can bear

but this time you should be proud you were able to string together 4 words for an answer

good boy, hi 5

now if you can do a little better than that, youre welcome to it

see? i understand that you answering ez questions is normally a strain more than you can bear

but this time you should be proud you were able to string together 4 words for an answer

good boy, hi 5

now if you can do a little better than that, youre welcome to it

That's still not really making a lot of sense anywhere except in your head. So you win the thread. Or something.

Yeah plenty of research to do, not just on that but on which one to buy to get best value.

Hey, if you do this right and research long enough, all the cars will sell before you pull the trigger and this can turn into a multi-year endeavor.

Just think of the joy this thread will bring so many.

The - "Yes, I put in my offer but some twat from Surrey beat me to the punch" post.

The "So, I got scammed by Nigerians" post.

The "I added HID lights to the Aston and am too short to see the high beams" post.

Back