Tags

another dumbshit thread , assfrags , assfrags is a faggot , awesome , badmofo is faggot , cunt weasel , nigger jews bad news , tags , tags are for fags , tags ftw , worthless #1 , worthless thread

tags are for fags :rofl:

Tags = way for newbies/smurfs/faggots to post edgy comments about a thread instead of actually posting in the thread because they are anonymous and most likely said person would get called out on being a faggot if he/she actually posted it in the thread.

Tags = way for newbies/smurfs/faggots to post edgy comments about a thread instead of actually posting in the thread because they are anonymous and most likely said person would get called out on being a faggot if he/she actually posted it in the thread.

another dumbshit thread , assfrags , assfrags is a faggot , awesome , badmofo is faggot , cunt weasel , nigger jews bad news , suicidedouchebag , suicidesnowman = emofag , tags , tags are for fags , tags rock your cock , wahmbulance , what what in the butt , worthless #1 , worthless thread

Only one of them was mine.

So I just called you an emofag. Are you going to call me a faggot because I actually posted it instead of crying like a bitch because you don't know who's making fun of you?

Back