No Laurie For Me (NLFM) by NoGodForMe - Page 15 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page No Laurie For Me (NLFM)
Page 15 of 117
Akela
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
281 - 07-29-2021, 04:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGodForMe View Post
Right, this is the kitchen. It was 50k for the downstairs renovation. It turned out great but we went through hell doing it. I'm not going somewhere else where I have to do all that again.

Damn, that's a grand looking kitchen! The cupboards are beautiful and are the countertops real marble? Looks like it. Nice and easy to keep clean. I love my new house, but the kitchen is small. Miss the one I had in the condo.

Love the portrait of the doggo

Sponsored Links
blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
282 - 07-29-2021, 04:21
tic is the american version of mitch i swear

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
283 - 07-29-2021, 05:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tic View Post
Read the OPs post, did not read another thing in here...

But seriously guy - what the **** is wrong with you and possesses you to post your Dear Diary on TW?!

Have you not had enough lashings from the peons that troll these boards, or are you just a glutton for punishment!?
someone woke up on the wrong side of his broken weight scale this morning

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
284 - 07-29-2021, 06:47
the only thing i remember about tic is that he once tried to teach me about sushi

so that was hilarious

Tyco
VeteranX
Old
285 - 07-29-2021, 07:10
I don't buy that there's a VeteranXX on this forum that's never heard of NGFM or havax. This sounds like a troll. At best, there's a memory issue going on.

Dr Dance
VeteranX
Old
286 - 07-29-2021, 08:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falhawk View Post
You're just like a mile behind. Listen we all get ngfm, he's a special case. You can bang your head against the wall, or march along with the occasion.
NGFM is not only immune to tw snark... He's totally oblivious. You can't help but like someone who is so totally unaffected by the tw trolls.

But maybe if you pounded him point blank in the noggin over and over, he would feel it. This is why we hate Laurie. By alienating NGFM, she has become the "ultimate hater." She has earned a status on tw right up there... maybe even more so than Midxe himself.

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
287 - 07-29-2021, 09:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tic View Post
Have you not had enough lashings from the peons that troll these boards, or are you just a glutton for punishment!?
The thing is people remember everything about my life. Recently it was hard to talk about things because I hadn't told everyone I was dating someone new.

I ignore the trolls because I'm sharing real life info with everyone so the same things don't happen to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akela View Post
Damn, that's a grand looking kitchen! The cupboards are beautiful and are the countertops real marble? Looks like it. Nice and easy to keep clean. I love my new house, but the kitchen is small. Miss the one I had in the condo.

Love the portrait of the doggo
Thanks. Yes, two slab of fancy marble, 10k. Some of it was used in the bathroom upstairs.

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 07-29-2021 at 09:30..
Dweasel
Banned
Old
288 - 07-29-2021, 09:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
So, what if the new girl is secretly a lesbian lover of Laurie and they are in cahoots to take your money and split after poisoning you and your dad?

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
289 - 07-29-2021, 15:33
^^^ Everything goes to Ashley in a trust. I already have control over all my dad's assets. I already told the new GF I'm not going to marry her, and she was ok with that. She actually told me she didn't care about being married and that other guys wanted to marry her and she said no.

Here's pictures on a belly dancer. The new GF and I were at a Pita restaurant and she danced for us.
Spoiler

And since I've been with the new GF, I've had 2 massages at different places. No, there wasn't a happy ending. I had never done a massage before this in my life. It's good, they push hard on the back and use their elbows. Overall it was relaxing.

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 07-29-2021 at 15:39..
bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
290 - 07-29-2021, 16:29
ok good

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
291 - 07-29-2021, 20:59
next time your back 4 pitas u might wanna let them know their sign is messed up

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
292 - 07-29-2021, 22:08
You sang karaoke, didn't you? Maybe a duet? Let me see, what would be a good karaoke duet for you and the new GF...

Don***8217;t Go Breakin***8217; My Heart?
How about -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBYV_7a0FQs

Also - damn. I am sensing a little menage vibe going on.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
293 - 07-29-2021, 22:47
Quote:
^^^ Everything goes to Ashley in a trust. I already have control over all my dad's assets. I already told the new GF I'm not going to marry her, and she was ok with that. She actually told me she didn't care about being married and that other guys wanted to marry her and she said no.

Here's pictures on a belly dancer. The new GF and I were at a Pita restaurant and she danced for us.
Spoiler

And since I've been with the new GF, I've had 2 massages at different places. No, there wasn't a happy ending. I had never done a massage before this in my life. It's good, they push hard on the back and use their elbows. Overall it was relaxing.
Best post ever, in one of the best threads ever.

Akela
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
294 - 07-30-2021, 00:16
Does new GF have kids? If not, does she want any? You may want to take precautions if she does.

Skipperlipicus
VeteranXX
Old
295 - 07-30-2021, 01:34
ngfm what i like most about your kitchen is the nice ocean view you set up for your dog. that's extremely considerate. laurie never deserved you.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
296 - 07-30-2021, 01:43
No pics of the new laydee but here's a random belly dancer in a cafe.

WTF Robert, how do you do it?

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
297 - 07-30-2021, 02:07
Quote:
Does new GF have kids? If not, does she want any? You may want to take precautions if she does.
Are you trying to sell a kid, Akela?

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
298 - 07-30-2021, 08:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipperlipicus View Post
ngfm what i like most about your kitchen is the nice ocean view you set up for your dog. that's extremely considerate. laurie never deserved you.
It's nice, but there will be Rob-Logic behind it.

It will be laminated and protects the wall against splashes and makes it easy to wipe off flecks of dog food.

but still a good thought, old Destiny was a nice dog

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
299 - 07-30-2021, 17:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowl of blood View Post
next time your back 4 pitas u might wanna let them know their sign is messed up
What's messed up about the sign? It's a wine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
You sang karaoke, didn't you? Maybe a duet? Let me see, what would be a good karaoke duet for you and the new GF...

Don***8217;t Go Breakin***8217; My Heart?
Our song is "Just You N' Me" by Chicago. My band plays it and the lyrics fit to what is happening with us. We've done karaoke at my place and I've played the song on keyboard while the video was playing on the TV. The GF had a sign made of the song title "Just You N' Me" and it's hanging on my wall.

Quote:
She has a 20 year old son who is going to USF (Tampa). He's a nerd.
She has a 26 year old daughter who is going to Berkley. She's a super nerd (Nuclear Science). She was going to FSU but a professor singled her out and helped her get into Berkley CA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipperlipicus View Post
Thanks. That's true, Laurie never deserved me and I've told her this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArakAtak View Post
It's nice, but there will be Rob-Logic behind it.

It will be laminated and protects the wall against splashes and makes it easy to wipe off flecks of dog food.

but still a good thought, old Destiny was a nice dog
Yep, Destiny was like a child, best dog ever. Labs are the best.

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 07-30-2021 at 17:54..
lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
300 - 07-30-2021, 18:29
Quote:

Spoiler

that's a whole lotta rosie

Page 15 of 117

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page No Laurie For Me (NLFM)

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#teamlaurie , a part of me is gone , love letters to my dead wife , nlfm