[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2

big if true. hell if that were real.... dooo iiit. doo iiit. let's see how late abortions can really be

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1357674954364485633
R9cbRuy.png

Hello, 911?

A man is having trouble coping online pls tell him Biden isn't President

I wish I had a dash cam. Was behind an asian driver today who went the wrong direction around a roundabout. Realised just before their exit road, and instead of going the extra couple of metres and getting out of there, decided to reverse back and attempt a three point turn before going in the correct direction.

Where the hell do they get their license? And this particular one had only recently passed their driving test.
You should visit Japan sometime. The whole country drives like that. When I worked at a Japanese company every Japan driver I rode with was super awful. The worst experience was going through a drive thru. Every time the line moved up, he'd shift into drive, release the parking brake, move up 1 spot, shift back into park, push the parking brake, and he did this like 30 times. Every god damn red light, stop sign, anything, Park, parking brake. It was the worst thing about working there.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

it's 10:30 and i've already watched the my pillow guy's three hour election fraud doc twice so far trust the plan

Last edited:
You should visit Japan sometime. The whole country drives like that. When I worked at a Japanese company every Japan driver I rode with was super awful. The worst experience was going through a drive thru. Every time the line moved up, he'd shift into drive, release the parking brake, move up 1 spot, shift back into park, push the parking brake, and he did this like 30 times. Every god damn red light, stop sign, anything, Park, parking brake. It was the worst thing about working there.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Korea is worse. In korea, you go buy a car, stick a "baby driver" sign in the back window, and go driving until you've got enough practice to get your drivers license.

In Seoul, major streets will have three lanes of traffic each way, which means korean drivers will fit 8-10 cars side by side.

I was driving from seoul back to Osan AB (about 35 miles south). There is a major highway, Hwy 1, which goes from the DMZ all the way down to the southern tip of the country. Traffic was a nightmare. You'd be crawling along at 15 miles an hour, and suddenly you'd be flying down the road at 100kph, only to have to slam on your brakes 1.5 miles later. This went on forever it seemed. I was in the left lane, wife in passenger seat, our newborn baby in the back. Suddenly, traffic came to a screeching halt. I managed to stop in time, but I looked in my rear view mirror just in time to see a korean guy, eyes as big as dinner plates, slam his car into my back end. Then what followed with a seven car chain reaction of cars rear ending the person in front. My car was the only one without any front end damage.

I got out of the car and surveyed the damage. Cops were there within like 30 seconds, and tow trucks for everyone about 10 minutes later. The cops were busy drawing diagrams, taking notes, and spray painting half circles around each of the cars tires involved in the accident. I looked around, and noticed that the road was literally covered on both north and south bound lanes with these spray painted half circles everywhere.

The end result was the guy that hit me, the one most responsible for the accident agreed to pay for the repairs to our car. The car should have been totaled, as the frame was all fucked up, but it was a cheap little hyundai.

The funniest part was two days later we had to go to the local police station to meet with the cops and get a copy of the accident report. When my wife (she's korean) arrived, the other guys involved in the accident were huddled around in a circle talking to each other. The guy that hit us came up to my wife and explained that they were all deciding just how much of a bribe they were going to give the cop to keep the accident off their records, and what each one's share was going to be. I think it was around 80,000 Won (about $80 bucks) each. I told my wife there's no way we were going to pitch in to pay a cop for an accident that wasn't our fault. The guy who hit us said don't worry about it, that he would pay our share.

That's the last we heard of it.

To be fair you insisted for months that Biden would never be president

he also claimed over and over that the election would be overturned and he knew that based on his extensive knowledge of the constitution.

as it turns out, he thought pence had the constitutional ability to deny electors.

except that he never had that ability, and it was repeated over and over leading up to the riot

Korea is worse. In korea, you go buy a car, stick a "baby driver" sign in the back window, and go driving until you've got enough practice to get your drivers license.

In Seoul, major streets will have three lanes of traffic each way, which means korean drivers will fit 8-10 cars side by side.

I was driving from seoul back to Osan AB (about 35 miles south). There is a major highway, Hwy 1, which goes from the DMZ all the way down to the southern tip of the country. Traffic was a nightmare. You'd be crawling along at 15 miles an hour, and suddenly you'd be flying down the road at 100kph, only to have to slam on your brakes 1.5 miles later. This went on forever it seemed. I was in the left lane, wife in passenger seat, our newborn baby in the back. Suddenly, traffic came to a screeching halt. I managed to stop in time, but I looked in my rear view mirror just in time to see a korean guy, eyes as big as dinner plates, slam his car into my back end. Then what followed with a seven car chain reaction of cars rear ending the person in front. My car was the only one without any front end damage.

I got out of the car and surveyed the damage. Cops were there within like 30 seconds, and tow trucks for everyone about 10 minutes later. The cops were busy drawing diagrams, taking notes, and spray painting half circles around each of the cars tires involved in the accident. I looked around, and noticed that the road was literally covered on both north and south bound lanes with these spray painted half circles everywhere.

The end result was the guy that hit me, the one most responsible for the accident agreed to pay for the repairs to our car. The car should have been totaled, as the frame was all fucked up, but it was a cheap little hyundai.

The funniest part was two days later we had to go to the local police station to meet with the cops and get a copy of the accident report. When my wife (she's korean) arrived, the other guys involved in the accident were huddled around in a circle talking to each other. The guy that hit us came up to my wife and explained that they were all deciding just how much of a bribe they were going to give the cop to keep the accident off their records, and what each one's share was going to be. I think it was around 80,000 Won (about $80 bucks) each. I told my wife there's no way we were going to pitch in to pay a cop for an accident that wasn't our fault. The guy who hit us said don't worry about it, that he would pay our share.

That's the last we heard of it.

My hunch is that if you (an American) wasn't around your wife would have been paying one way or another.

Back