[UKRAINE] whose side are you on ??

[UKRAINE] whose side are you on ??

• Total voters
i thought it was really brave to post that biden had no idea in a thread that was a month old about biden live tweeting russias invasion that u didn't believe was gonna happen

SS has been on a total losing streak

Wrong on COVID
Wrong on the election
Wrong on Ukraine

Someone give him a free win I'm starting to feel bad!

Sad!

i thought it was really brave to post that biden had no idea in a thread that was a month old about biden live tweeting russias invasion that u didn't believe was gonna happen

#revisionisthistory

tell us how he wasnt played

zanth worships the ground you walk on

but youre backing down, makes no sense

im here to support u even if u were wrong for an entire month about russian invasion and now ur taking it out on biden

I feel bad for him he's so frothy he hasn't been right on anything in four years

someone give him a free win

im here to support you even if you were wrong about biden not seeing this coming

nobody will hold it against you for backing down

admins need to bring back tw dollars and betting so i can make bank betting against anything maga believes is gonna happen like the durham report and the az audit

admins need to bring back tw dollars and betting so i can make bank betting against anything maga believes is gonna happen like the durham report and the az audit

Other than sanctions, I don't see any other prudent course of action Biden can take. Yes, he should have seen this coming (then again, we should have seen it coming also), but he doesn't have a time machine and can't go back and do the right thing 2 years ago. Now that the invasion is full-scale, other than sanctions and rhetoric, I don't see a lot he CAN do.

:rofl:

prove vanster wrong then

when russia invades ukraine by Skipperlipicus - Page 23 - TribalWar Forums

~2 ez~

is this a habit of urs

did u check the date when the "when russia invades ukraine" thread was created ???

Where is the video footage of this "war"? The live feeds are all dead and have been. There has hardly been any video of actual fighting going on. The entire war appears to be nothing but a bunch of news stories so far. I keep hearing "they are right outside Kiev", but then live feeds of Kiev show this:

Twitch

did u forget that u posted in the "when russia invades ukraine" thread before the invasion ??

Where is the video footage of this "war"? The live feeds are all dead and have been. There has hardly been any video of actual fighting going on. The entire war appears to be nothing but a bunch of news stories so far. I keep hearing "they are right outside Kiev", but then live feeds of Kiev show this:

Twitch

Lots of Ukrainians posting home video on Instagram and Reddit. MSM hasn't been posting much.

Back