No Laurie For Me (NLFM) by NoGodForMe - Page 10 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page No Laurie For Me (NLFM)
Page 10 of 117
JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
181 - 07-22-2021, 11:28
could go godfather style and he wake up with his horse's head in the bed

Sponsored Links
lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
182 - 07-22-2021, 12:04
Went to this Burger King today and got poor service in the mornings it's fine in the evenings they have lazy bums in there working give you cold food I went back to the counter to get a refill because the drink machine was out of order or they were too lazy to refill the drink machine with its mix so after I went back up to the counter for a refill there was a young girl with a long hair hat wig on got my cup with her dirty hands filled my cup with soda and put a new top on it gave it back to me with her nasty filthy hands and hair on the side and the team leader is a lazy hoodlum her self you try to complement someone and the team lead hoodlum woman reply was uh uh I will not be going back to this Burger King in the evenings again since no one in there that deal with the customers know how to wash there hands or knows how to talk to the customers one star is what they get from me I don't recommend anyone to go to this place after the morning shift leaves.

Gorlax
VeteranXX
Old
183 - 07-22-2021, 12:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
Petition to put this thread into the hall of fame.
It is one of the funniest yet saddest in TW history.
I concur...

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
184 - 07-22-2021, 12:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
staying calm when your woman is flipping out mad is such a recipe for disaster lol
LOL agreed. it always makes them even more mad. one of my favorite things to do is just turn around and walk away and go out the door and get in the car and take a drive, completely ignoring them when they are being unreasonable. that always pisses them off too.

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
185 - 07-22-2021, 13:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
LOL agreed. it always makes them even more mad. one of my favorite things to do is just turn around and walk away and go out the door and get in the car and take a drive, completely ignoring them when they are being unreasonable. that always pisses them off too.
This 10000%

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
186 - 07-22-2021, 14:17
So THAT"S what I've been doing wrong.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
187 - 07-22-2021, 14:41
If you want to up the bodily injury/death possibility, calmly tell them to calm down when they are in full swing.

That always works out well. Like baptizing a cat.

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
188 - 07-22-2021, 14:50
Jesus Laurie is awful in her texting

I don't think I'd have been able to put up with that **** for 25 to 30 years you did

Also what's with her saying she's going to **** someone in texting? Like we all know this for years that she will cheat regardless but she is even telling you she's going to like WTF that is twisted when she keeps calling herself christian

I don't know how you haven't called her out to her fake church friends I would just send that text to all her christian buddies but your a lot nicer than me ngfm

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
189 - 07-22-2021, 19:23
petition to change ngfm to nlfm

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
190 - 07-22-2021, 20:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
(anything) when your woman is flipping out mad is such a recipe for disaster lol
as i enter late middle age it's become policy to immediately cut off contact with anyone who displays emotion. many adults are at the mental age of a toddler. if you need to weep and rage that's what the internet is made of.

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
191 - 07-23-2021, 05:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
how do you remember all of these exact dates? do you keep a journal or something?
I transfer pictures of my iPhone to my computer and back them up. I have pictures of the events and they are in date order on my computer. I go back and look at them to see when things happened.

I screen shot text messages she sent, and put them on my computer. I keep notes of when things happened in contacts and notes. The contacts and notes on my phone are everything. I have over 50 notes, a few of them dealing with my mom and father, when things happened.

It's very good to keep a journal of things on your phone for different events, transfer pics from the phone to the computer, back them up using Beyond Compare 4, which can compare the source drive and directories to the target drive, which can be a another hard drive, or a USB drive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falhawk View Post
I know this is peeling back the curtain a bit, but, is anyone else impressed by ngfm's joke about nlfm?
Thanks, the first title was simply, "I'm not with Laurie..." then I kept thinking and then No Laurie For Me came into my head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
Can the new chick sing? Is she going to be in the cover band? She could at least play a tambourine like Linda McCartney.
We sing karaoke together at my house. I have my keyboard, speaker, and microphones in front of my main TV. I have various playlists of karaoke songs on YouTube. I play the songs on the TV and play along on my keyboard. She sings along too but it not a pro singer. This is actually a good idea to have something to do at the house. You don't need a karaoke machine, but rather a speaker with a few microphones. Find your favorite songs on YT, see if there is a karaoke version, and add it to a playlist. Co-Worker did this. Whenever he has a party at his house, he has a speaker with a few microphones. The songs play through his TV system, and people sing along with their voice coming out of a speaker, that has 4 microphones set up. Some of the microphones are wireless. It's a lot of fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyco View Post
Can you show us more texts?
Yes, I'm not home right now, I'm with the new GF at her condo. But the other texts are similar with Laurie going off on me for no reason. At first I didn't keep them, but then I decided to screen capture them one at a time and transfer the pics to my computer. Not only did I keep the texts, but I have voice memos of her going off on my at the house. If I tried to video tape her rants, then she become a nice person and plays to the camera. So I would hit the record button on voice memos, which is only the sound, and get the conversation that way. If your GF is going off on you and won't stop, take out your phone and start video taping. They'll stop acting up. When I did this Laurie would take out her phone and video tape me as well, or she would try to take my phone away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
Jesus Laurie is awful in her texting

I don't think I'd have been able to put up with that **** for 25 to 30 years you did

Also what's with her saying she's going to **** someone in texting? Like we all know this for years that she will cheat regardless but she is even telling you she's going to like WTF that is twisted when she keeps calling herself christian

I don't know how you haven't called her out to her fake church friends I would just send that text to all her christian buddies but your a lot nicer than me ngfm
It's not the first time she wanted to **** others and told me. She had an affair with someone from work and before she did it, told me she wanted an open relationship. The problem was, she is very jealous if I even talk to another female. So she wanted to screw the world, while I wasn't. Biologically, that's what humans want to do, and she's basically done this her whole life with the cheating. The problem with open relationships is the STDs and other things like COVID. What Laurie and other women want is called Hypergamy (a better relationship). Where they have something good, yet want someone else because they think that's better.

Her friends know she's not a true Christian, because she acts the same way around them that she does to me. She's not coming back to me this time because she's always looking for better. No matter what I do, it's not good enough, because there's no way to do enough for the church and all her demands. I watch videos on this stuff and it's all explained. She's taken it to a whole new level. Here's a perfect example of this, where a guy offers his wife a bunch of things. She will be happy for the moment, but then it all starts up again. Religion and marriage are the biggest joke on the planet. Take those away and the woman stays in line. The saying, "Happy Wife Happy Life" is a diaster for men. Laurie used to say that all the time to get her power.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04X5NPrlyWs

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 07-23-2021 at 05:57..
clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
192 - 07-23-2021, 05:46
keep an eye on the pet rabbits

MiNiOn
VeteranXX
Old
193 - 07-23-2021, 06:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackpeople View Post
petition to change ngfm to nlfm
^ This or nglfm ....

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
194 - 07-23-2021, 07:32
Quote:
I have voice memos of her going off on my at the house. If I tried to video tape her rants, then she become a nice person and plays to the camera. So I would hit the record button on voice memos, which is only the sound, and get the conversation that way. If your GF is going off on you and won't stop, take out your phone and start video taping. They'll stop acting up.
someone give this guy a nobel prize already

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
195 - 07-23-2021, 08:06
Laurie is obviously a man hating succubus. A woman who will be with a man but secretly despises our manhood and maleness. They can be sweet to trap you but ultimately they will show their true succubus ways if they are not getting what they want.

Dr Dance
VeteranX
Old
196 - 07-23-2021, 09:00
Is the "new GF" aware of Laurie?

MiNiOn
VeteranXX
Old
197 - 07-23-2021, 09:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Dance View Post
Is the "new GF" aware of Laurie?

If she is aware , we'd love to see those texts as well.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
198 - 07-23-2021, 09:26
So how is laurie pissed off at you for not being christian enough for her, but she's apparently banging every swinging dick within eyesight?

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
199 - 07-23-2021, 09:27
And she's no catch so you've gotta imagine who she's pulling in...

Dr Dance
VeteranX
Old
200 - 07-23-2021, 09:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falhawk View Post
And she's no catch so you've gotta imagine who she's pulling in...
Christian pastors. And guys like Juggs.

Page 10 of 117

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page No Laurie For Me (NLFM)

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#teamlaurie , a part of me is gone , love letters to my dead wife , nlfm