So crypto crashed because of an explosion in a Chinese coal mine...

Stock market is massively overheated. When it takes the inevitable enormous shit soon, that money has to go somewhere.

yeh bro market crashes every jumps into crypto then they pull the rug on that and all these penny bagholders are -800% like last time lol.

You can predict to a certain extent...but at the same time there are curveballs that get thrown at the world that shit on predictions and then it becomes a matter of preparations for contingencies.

Crypto tends to run away from the traditional markets when things are good or going sideways. When traditional markets dip, crypto takes a huge shit.

BTC took a huge 60% shit for COVID, compared to around 30% for FANG. I suspect its because crypto is highly liquid, and holders are more easily spooked due to the higher volatility of the market.

image.png

now that there is all the new money in the stock market i think that panic selling trends may start mimicing the crypto panic selling. its almost 100% win when you buy when any panic sell happens.

yeh i was about to say you sold perfectly because had you not it would have been shit city for you. And its leverage so... congrats

yeh i was about to say you sold perfectly because had you not it would have been shit city for you. And its leverage so... congrats

Nah man. I closed it because I didn't wanna sleep on it. If I slept on it, the price crawled all the way up to $39. I would've made tens of thousands if I let it sit overnight. But thats ok.

Buy and Sell positions here:

image.png

If I held till an hour ago, I could've bought a new car :lol:

Maybe tomorrow.

Back