25702 - 08-06-2022, 13:36
The people I know who have gotten the message
want the message machine turned off now

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
25703 - 08-10-2022, 17:27
It doesn't really sound like a great statistic...
Can ya feelz taht can ya?

1 in every 246 Vaccinated People has died within 60 days of Covid-19 Vaccination in England according to UK Government The Expose

AnubiS
VeteranXV
Old
25704 - 08-10-2022, 20:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeVeReD View Post
It doesn't really sound like a great statistic...
Can ya feelz taht can ya?

1 in every 246 Vaccinated People has died within 60 days of Covid-19 Vaccination in England according to UK Government The Expose

Yeah, no ****... Thank your beloved Trump pig ****er for the vaxes of death... Dont forget to get your jab, bro

Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
25705 - 08-10-2022, 22:55
Yeah.

Because it was Donald Trump who was pushing for everyone to get vaccinated by law or become ostracized from society, denied a wage, medical care or the ability to travel freely in their own country.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
25706 - 08-11-2022, 00:08
If I could figure out not to take it, or to at least wait a little while and then figure out not to take it...
Seems to me president Trump could have been a little bit more careful about the push but I don't think there was any way out for him to navigate through this
No mandates that's all I ask for though.

SINep
VeteranXV
Old
25707 - 08-11-2022, 19:41
New CDC COVID guidance focuses on individual decisions : Shots - Health News : NPR

Summary of Guidance for Minimizing the Impact of COVID-19 on Individual Persons, Communities, and Health Care Systems - United States, August 11, 2022 | MMWR

Ya don't ****ing say?
  • Those exposed to the virus are no longer required to quarantine
  • Unvaccinated people now have the same guidance as vaccinated people
  • Students can stay in class after being exposed to the virus
  • It's no longer recommended to screen those without symptoms

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
25708 - 08-11-2022, 20:04
So what you're saying is it's just like the flu...

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
25709 - 08-11-2022, 20:18

Veniggs
VeteranXV
Old
25710 - 08-11-2022, 20:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeVeReD View Post
It could have been so much worse!!

He's so glad it's not monkey pox

Biden is STILL COVID positive on the SEVENTH day of latest virus battle | Daily Mail Online

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SkzTa8HRDk

I demand a cognitive test of ByeDone
i demand an end to apartheid

Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
25711 - 08-12-2022, 02:58

New CDC COVID guidance focuses on individual decisions : Shots - Health News : NPR

Last edited by Hellsfury; 08-12-2022 at 03:01..
SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
25712 - 08-12-2022, 09:17
'Now that we've ****ed up your entire lives and the nations economy, we're going to acknowledge how really pissed off you are at us and try to back-peddle... '

Deborah Birx***8217;s Guide to Destroying America

Quote:
Birx***8217;s new book, Silent Invasion.., reads like a how-to guide from the front lines of subverting a democratic superpower from within. It bears repeating, from the outset, that lockdowns were never part of any democratic country***8217;s pandemic preparedness plan prior to Xi Jinping***8217;s lockdown of Wuhan, China.

The lockdowns that Xi pioneered and Birx so zealously advocated for reportedly led to over 170,000 non-COVID excess deaths among young Americans while failing to meaningfully slow the spread of COVID anywhere they were tried. It would have been impossible for an enemy agent armed with anything less than nuclear weapons to have inflicted so much damage on America***8217;s economy, social fabric, and historical freedoms in such a short period of time.

Notably, though Birx***8217;s memoir has earned relatively few reviews from human readers on Amazon, it***8217;s earned rave reviews from Chinese state media,,,
She is criminally ignorant (like most of you) and a ccp authoritarian puppet.

Quote:
...Birx***8217;s book was published in April 2022. The early videos she recounts as the source of her trauma were exposed as fake by the Associated Press and other outlets in February of 2020.

In the next paragraph, Birx tells us how she grew even more determined after seeing that the Chinese had built a hospital in 10 days to fight the virus:...BuzzFeed had proved that images of rapid hospital construction in China were faked on Jan. 27, 2020.
Two weeks won't flatten anything and she knew it

Quote:
No sooner had we convinced the Trump administration to implement our version of a two-week shutdown than I was trying to figure out how to extend it. Fifteen Days to Slow the Spread was a start, but I knew it would be just that. I didn***8217;t have the numbers in front of me yet to make the case for extending it longer, but I had two weeks to get them. However hard it had been to get the fifteen-day shutdown approved, getting another one would be more difficult by many orders of magnitude.
Beyond the pale and into the redskin's world of lying
Quote:
Birx then says that she had a regular system for surreptitiously revising and hiding information from her bosses (whom she calls ***8220;gatekeepers***8221;) after they reviewed her guidance to the states, in order to keep lockdown measures in place for as long as possible against the wishes of the White House:
and much much more evil; read the article
Her entire book is about trying to copy what the CCP were trying to do and to deceive President Trump

Last edited by SeVeReD; 08-12-2022 at 09:42..
SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
25713 - 08-12-2022, 09:47
ok I tried to cut it short... but this part is too good
uno likes to read; he'll read it

Quote:
...Birx***8217;s plans seem to be going quite well for her until she meets the book***8217;s leading antagonist: Scott Atlas, the former Stanford University neuroradiology professor serving as an adviser to the Task Force. To Birx***8217;s disgust, Atlas took a strong stand against school closures, treating children as unique vectors of disease, and other heresies. Birx lists Atlas***8217; ***8220;dangerous assertions***8221;:

That schools could open everywhere without any precautions (neither masking nor testing), regardless of the status of the spread in the community.
That children did not transmit the virus.
That children didn***8217;t get ill. That there was no risk to anyone young.
That long Covid-19 was being overplayed.
That heart-damage findings were incidental.
That comorbidities did not play a critical role in communities, especially among teachers.
That merely employing some physical distance overcame the virus***8217;s ill effects.
That masks were overrated and not needed.
That the Coronavirus Task Force had gotten the country into this situation by promoting testing.
That testing falsely increased case counts in the United States in comparison with other countries.
That targeted testing and isolation constituted a lockdown, plain and simple, and weren***8217;t needed.

That Atlas***8217; assertions were eventually revealed as accurate made them all the more dangerous. Birx saw a clear need to recruit media propagandists who shared her preference for ***8220;expertise***8221; over evidence, as well as her apparent contempt for the intelligence of ordinary people:

In particular, CNN***8217;s Sanjay Gupta was a key component of my strategy ***8230; He specifically spoke about a mild disease***8212;another way to describe silent spread. I saw this as a sign that he got it. As a doctor himself, he could see what I was seeing. He could serve as a very good outside-government spokesperson, echoing my message that family members and others they were in close contact with could unknowingly bring the virus home, resulting in a catastrophic and deadly event.
Birx frequently returns to her fixation on ***8220;asymptomatic spread.***8221; In her mind, the less sick a person is, the more ***8220;insidious***8221; they are:

Asymptomatic, pre-symptomatic, and even mildly symptomatic spread are particularly insidious because, with these, many people don***8217;t know they are infected. They may not take precautions or may not practice good hygiene, and they don***8217;t isolate.
As Atlas recalls in his own book, A Plague Upon Our House:

Birx commented on the importance of testing asymptomatic people. She argued that the only way to figure out who was sick was to test them. She memorably exclaimed, ***8220;That***8217;s why it***8217;s so dangerous***8212;people don***8217;t even know they***8217;re sick!***8221; I felt myself looking around the room, wondering if I was the only one who had heard this.
Next, Birx tells of how she and CDC Director Robert Redfield covertly rewrote the new testing guidance that Atlas worked to implement once he arrived on the task force, in order to restore the emphasis on asymptomatic testing.

This wasn***8217;t the only bit of subterfuge I had to engage in. Immediately after the Atlas-influenced revised CDC testing guidance went up in late August, I contacted Bob Redfield. ***8230; Less than a week later, Bob and I had finished our rewrite of the guidance and surreptitiously posted it. We had restored the emphasis on testing to detect areas where silent spread was occurring. It was a risky move, and we hoped everyone in the White House would be too busy campaigning to realize what Bob and I had done. We weren***8217;t being transparent with the powers that be in the White House.
Birx spends the following 150 pages recalling with anguish how Atlas thwarted her plans to use subterfuge, a purposeful lack of transparency, and other surreptitious means***8212;all her words***8212;to short-circuit the democratically elected administration***8217;s preferences in order to tighten the clamps on the national lockdown. As Atlas recalls of a meeting in which he contradicted her in front of the president:

She threw a fit, right there, in front of everyone, as we stood near the door before leaving the Oval Office. She was furious, screaming at me, ***8220;NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!! AND IN THE OVAL!!***8221; I felt pretty bad, because she was so angry. I had absolutely no desire for conflict. But did she actually expect me to lie to the president, just to cover up for her? I responded, ***8220;Sorry, but he asked me a question, so I answered it.***8221;

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
25714 - 08-12-2022, 09:51
the white house pushed twitter to ban alex berenson***8230; nbd just a private company right?

no civil rights violation right?

samUwell
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
25715 - 08-12-2022, 14:40
you must spread rep around before giving severed anymore, ******.

absent
VeteranXX
Old
25716 - 08-12-2022, 14:47
How are people constantly with this ****ing disease? I've had it maybe once and I deal with people all day.

samUwell
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
25717 - 08-12-2022, 15:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by absent View Post
How are people constantly with this ****ing disease? I've had it maybe once and I deal with people all day.
I've never officially had it. I was sick as **** back in early/mid-March 2020, but this was before they released the faulty pcr tests.

blackpeople
Banned
Old
25718 - 08-12-2022, 15:23
that is odd because when u were sick then, u swore it was the covid and u acted like a ***** about it

samUwell
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
25719 - 08-12-2022, 15:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackpeople View Post
that is odd because when u were sick then, u swore it was the covid and u acted like a ***** about it
And every time it was brought up, I made sure to say I had/have no proof.

I honestly believe I had it. I had like 9/10 symptoms but nothing stating that it was cv19.

In other words - I was honest about it.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
25720 - 08-12-2022, 15:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
And every time it was brought up, I made sure to say I had/have no proof.

I honestly believe I had it. I had like 9/10 symptoms but nothing stating that it was cv19.

In other words - I was honest about it.
well you better be happy that you didn't go to the hospital to get remdesivir/vented, that's what killed all these people... bad protocol.

Page 1286 of 1331

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page 2019-nCoV

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
billions lay dying , corp profits b4 people , covid is a hoax , cybertrump 2077 , fight fear with fat , government gene therapy , hydroxycloroquine , kotz sucks cael dick , millennials are conformists , overconfidence often times , pygmy beach orgy fantasy , reggs fucks his sister , sheep getting penetrated , shitty beer virus is shitty , skipper is a shill , weak oldsters flirting , weak oldsters fretting , ya rite