I need my tw account deleted

Maybe deletion isn't such a bad idea. Certainly this entire site is on a watch list. I'd prefer not to be guilty by association.

Let me see...
Racist: Yes
Anti-Semitic: Yes
Highly political: Yes
Believes in conspiracy theories: Yes
Pro gun culture: Yes
Indirect encouragement of violence: Yes
Direct encouragement of violence: Any day now.

Of course, you can find these qualities on every site on the internet. But TW has hit a critical mass of extremism-to-membership ratio. (Plus, TW is a gaming site, and gaming is being targeted again.)

found the lesbian

tbh slush, wat u rly need is a swift kick 2 the nuts

but u have no nuts, u sackless lil dweeb

so u will 4ever b w/o wat u need

#Sad!

That thing looks like Adolf.

HILEiRB.png

Maybe deletion isn't such a bad idea. Certainly this entire site is on a watch list. I'd prefer not to be guilty by association.

Let me see...
Racist: Yes
Anti-Semitic: Yes
Highly political: Yes
Believes in conspiracy theories: Yes
Pro gun culture: Yes
Indirect encouragement of violence: Yes
Direct encouragement of violence: Any day now.

Of course, you can find these qualities on every site on the internet. But TW has hit a critical mass of extremism-to-membership ratio. (Plus, TW is a gaming site, and gaming is being targeted again.)

This post 100% . I dont want to be associated with you racist lunatics .

This post 100% . I dont want to be associated with you racist lunatics .

Just like everywhere - the board is not all racist. Some of us just hate dicks, no matter what color, gender, religion, etc.

Also, the easiest way to not be associated with a place you don't like is to leave.

i personally believe anyone who accuses anyone of being a racist should be humted down irl and murdered along with their families.

gr8 cuckpost trashpost upd8 spikkademic ya still sucha proud happy fukn disgr8c 2 ya race frenz n family dat betta off ded wutta fukn spikktrash scumfuk smdh lol :jester:

Back