Remember my Friend who beat me up.

I turned him in to "dime out a drug dealer" because he sells pounds of MJ (yes pounds) out of his moms house. He found out and called my brother to tell him that He and his "goons" as he put it are gonna get me. I'm a Narc and they are gonna beat the fuck out of me when they see me. He told his brother he has people "gooning" for me. Is this a legit threat to my life? Does I have the right to shoot him if he and his goons corner me?
Help me TW, I'm so scared.

:scared:

Wow even your real life friends hate you. This bodes well for your social life.

:sunny:

holy shit, POUNDS of weed?

If he's pushing that much he's probably legit man. I'd recommend serious measures of defense. :lol:

Who the fuck doesn't buy pounds of weed. A pound is the new dubsack, kids these days....

i wish his goons the best of luck. if they don't beat the shit out of you, hopefully they'll at least steal whatever comp you post from

Is this the same friend that "held you hostage" with a pistol grip that would have simultaneously shattered his wrist and splattered your brains out?

If so, then you don't have much to worry about. He'll probably break his hand on your face after the first punch. Your face will also probably be broken, so it's win/win really.

Yeah, I don't narc on tenants. Just tenants who don't pay. But I tell them that right before I call the drug enforcement task team. :D

a little more light on the situation
He's a piece of shit, 25 and sleeps in his moms hallway because she's such a good hearted Christian and wont tell him, his GF, his brother(27) and his girlfriend and 2 kids that is time to get off her tit and get their own fucking life. Not to mention the deadbeat dad who has never had a real job in his life. He's one of the government conspiratist who thinks if he gets a job they will "find" him.
The only thing that family has going for them is the 2 16 year old sisters that are pretty much college bound.

My family has been friends with his family for 15 years. While my brothers and I grew up. Jes and his brother still party like its 1999. They are fighting someone every other week, selling drugs right out of thier moms house, and scheming ppl. out of money on a regular basis. I have tried to get them jobs before but they don't want to work, yet they get jealous as hell if I buy a new car, when I bought my house, or TV or something. (oh you think your better than us, motherfucker we grew up together you'll never be better.)

The other night was the last straw, he hit me over his stupid girls mouth, then told me if I called the law he would tell them I tried to punch her and would wake his family up and have them as witnesses. Of course the cop dealt with him before and didn't buy a word of it.

I decided to turn him in because he always gets away with shit and gloats about it. he believes he's untouchable, not only that but he's putting his family (mostly his mom and 2 sisters plus his brother's kids) in jepordy. When he did live on his own for about a year he practically ran a drug house. he was getting robbed every week and one time had a shootout with some niggers....well he fired once through a wall when they came in with guns. They shot one time with a shotgun then ran out.

I just think its time to put an end to his shit.

oh and pic of 2 sisters....one which used to have a mad crush on me.

l_2a37bb72863642dca096ad06307584ff.jpg

Dude, you snitched on him. That's your deal, if you're OK with it, then so be it. But be prepared for the consequences. You ratcheted this shit up. Deal with it.

Edit: Sounds to me like you really do think you're better than them. Well, if you were, you just lowered yourself to their level.

Last edited:
a little more light on the situation
He's a piece of shit, 25 and sleeps in his moms hallway because she's such a good hearted Christian and wont tell him, his GF, his brother(27) and his girlfriend and 2 kids that is time to get off her tit and get their own fucking life. Not to mention the deadbeat dad who has never had a real job in his life. He's one of the government conspiratist who thinks if he gets a job they will "find" him.
The only thing that family has going for them is the 2 16 year old sisters that are pretty much college bound.

My family has been friends with his family for 15 years. While my brothers and I grew up. Jes and his brother still party like its 1999. They are fighting someone every other week, selling drugs right out of thier moms house, and scheming ppl. out of money on a regular basis. I have tried to get them jobs before but they don't want to work, yet they get jealous as hell if I buy a new car, when I bought my house, or TV or something. (oh you think your better than us, motherfucker we grew up together you'll never be better.)

The other night was the last straw, he hit me over his stupid girls mouth, then told me if I called the law he would tell them I tried to punch her and would wake his family up and have them as witnesses. Of course the cop dealt with him before and didn't buy a word of it.

I decided to turn him in because he always gets away with shit and gloats about it. he believes he's untouchable, not only that but he's putting his family (mostly his mom and 2 sisters plus his brother's kids) in jepordy. When he did live on his own for about a year he practically ran a drug house. he was getting robbed every week and one time had a shootout with some niggers....well he fired once through a wall when they came in with guns. They shot one time with a shotgun then ran out.

I just think its time to put an end to his shit.

:emo::emo:

Back