VeteranXV
Old
545 - 05-26-2017, 13:56
??

The Magical Zoo
VeteranXV
Old
546 - 05-26-2017, 15:59
This will be the first Finals where I'm 100% Lebron. I was a hater until what he did in the finals last year. Hated him when he went to Miami and he was talking **** when the only "accomplishment" he had was getting clown shoed by the Spurs in his only finals appearance. He lost to Dwight Howard one year for Christ's sake.

Now that he has HIS team it's fun watching him every night be the floor general that he is. I love seeing him chew out his own guys constantly on the floor when the **** up. You can see how much winning really means to him. He doesn't talk anymore he just plays and he ****ing destroys teams by himself.

This is a big finals for him. If he wins he is breathing down Jordan's neck and if he loses then he will have a lot of catching up to do. I also ****ing hate what the Warriors have done to basketball. It's not fun watching a team just chuck up deep 3s all the time. Durant is good but he is a huge ***** and I hope Lebron crushes his ring chasing dreams into oblivion.

Carney
VeteranXV
Old
547 - 05-26-2017, 16:08
**** lebron the dude is a lil *****. he had to have d-wade show him how to win, then bailed when it didnt go his way. only reason he went back home is because the cavs had a talented roster because he left. this dude aint even close to jordan.

The Magical Zoo
VeteranXV
Old
548 - 05-26-2017, 16:14
I suppose if last year's finals didn't change your mind from him being a ***** in 2010 then nothing ever will. And that's fair.

Carney
VeteranXV
Old
549 - 05-26-2017, 16:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Magical Zoo View Post
I suppose if last year's finals didn't change your mind from him being a ***** in 2010 then nothing ever will. And that's fair.
you mean where he got draymond green suspended? yeah he got called a ***** and then cried about it. yes goat material.

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
550 - 05-26-2017, 16:21
His finals last year was amazing he's not on Jordan level at all tho sorry

Don't mention them in the same sentence

**** if Jordan didn't leave to play baseball hed have 8 rings

Jordan is goat

Carney
VeteranXV
Old
551 - 05-26-2017, 16:26
i will give him this though he is the best passer the game has ever seen.

1teaminlondon
VeteranX
Old
552 - 05-26-2017, 16:29
if lebron has some game-winning performances and the cavs beat this warriors team lebron equals jordan for me

this warriors team is as good as the 97-98 bulls and unfortunately for jordan his team couldn't play vs himself and never played against any team at this calibre. we didn't get jordan vs hakeem

beating the historically greatest team of all time + going to 6 straight finals is enough for me

the whole ringz ernuhh is just an empty/dumb argument. robert horry isn't a top 20 player ever but hes got ringz ernuhh. how manys rings does derek fisher have. it's about what you accomplish and how you do it. jordan is the GOAT because he was a straight up killer. if it was the 4th quarter and it was a big game, you know who was beating you and there was nothing you could do about it. time and time again he proved that, and won championships with it. they built a team of greats around him, but what he did and how he did it made him the greatest

lebron similarly is accomplishing feats no player has ever done before. 6 straight finals. literally controls the GM and runs recruitment. brought the cavs first title. and if he can beat arguably the best (or 2nd best) team of all time by schlepping the team on his own back, then that seals it for me

the stats are a wash for me. jordan scores 35+ a game on like 60% eFG TS wahtever the **** stat. lebron gets like 7/3/2/1/1 almost every quarter.

Last edited by 1teaminlondon; 05-26-2017 at 16:38..
The Magical Zoo
VeteranXV
Old
553 - 05-26-2017, 17:00
If Lebron wins this year he passes Jordan. If this sentence becomes true "the Warriors won 73 games and Lebron beat them, then they added Kevin Durant and he beat them again" the argument is over. Those two accomplishments erase all of Lebrons flaws and failures. Jordan has nothing on his resume to compete with that.If LeBron wins a championship this year, the only thing Jordan backers will have is 6-4.

And if that is your only criteria, Bill Russell is the best of all time gg

1teaminlondon
VeteranX
Old
554 - 05-26-2017, 17:23
jordan does have it on his resume though. once he got past the 89 pistons and doug collins, he beat any and all challengers. every time. 100% of the time. he defeated every single opponent he faced. just because he never got the opportunity to beat a team like this years warriors or the 98 bulls doesnt mean he couldn't/wouldn't. it's impossible to say.

cancer
VeteranXX
Old
555 - 05-26-2017, 17:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Magical Zoo View Post
This will be the first Finals where I'm 100% Lebron. I was a hater until what he did in the finals last year. Hated him when he went to Miami and he was talking **** when the only "accomplishment" he had was getting clown shoed by the Spurs in his only finals appearance. He lost to Dwight Howard one year for Christ's sake.

Now that he has HIS team it's fun watching him every night be the floor general that he is. I love seeing him chew out his own guys constantly on the floor when the **** up. You can see how much winning really means to him. He doesn't talk anymore he just plays and he ****ing destroys teams by himself.

This is a big finals for him. If he wins he is breathing down Jordan's neck and if he loses then he will have a lot of catching up to do. I also ****ing hate what the Warriors have done to basketball. It's not fun watching a team just chuck up deep 3s all the time. Durant is good but he is a huge ***** and I hope Lebron crushes his ring chasing dreams into oblivion.
Breathing down his neck? Lebron will unequivocally be better than jordan period.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Dutch
VeteranXX
Old
556 - 05-26-2017, 21:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carney View Post
**** lebron the dude is a lil *****. he had to have d-wade show him how to win, then bailed when it didnt go his way. only reason he went back home is because the cavs had a talented roster because he left. this dude aint even close to jordan.
wow stupid gtfo

The Magical Zoo
VeteranXV
Old
557 - 05-30-2017, 11:54
Will Kerr's absence be a significant factor? Sounds like he's done.

HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
558 - 05-30-2017, 13:01
kerr's rotations are much better than brown's after watching both for a while now - that'll be the biggest difference. brown is also really slow at adjustments

otherwise, especially in the spurs series, a lot of the motivation/accountability on d has come from players

[email protected]
VeteranX
Old
559 - 05-31-2017, 14:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1teaminlondon View Post
jordan does have it on his resume though. once he got past the 89 pistons and doug collins, he beat any and all challengers. every time. 100% of the time. he defeated every single opponent he faced. just because he never got the opportunity to beat a team like this years warriors or the 98 bulls doesnt mean he couldn't/wouldn't. it's impossible to say.
lol

start of season u say clippers are scary as **** cause they added paul pierce, or maybe that was 2 years ago i dunno. anyway that was top 10 most stupid things ive ever heard.

now u say false **** like jordan defeated every single opponent he faced 100%. 6-0 finals does not mean he never lost in playoffs.

You don't know **** about the history of basketball and you're one of those idiots that think Jordan's career was perfect.

The only thing Jordan does better than LeBron is score the ball, every other facet of the game, LeBron is much better. This coming from someone who hates LeBron, and rides the Kobe/MJ dick.

At the end of the day it's all just opinions anyway, you could argue that even without winning this year, LeBron is GOAT and you wouldn't be "wrong". We're only really debating if the consensus of who is GOAT will change.

fyi fufu is like 5'1" lma0 gG

1teaminlondon
VeteranX
Old
560 - 05-31-2017, 15:15
seein how its their 3rd finals in a row i think the difference will be insignificant. 12-0 so far, etc. adjustments come from watching film, which kerr will do plenty im sure.

Page 28 of 35

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [NBA] 2016-2017 Regular Season

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
alex dare levert , alex knapik-levert