[NFL] 2017 Offseason & Draft

You get in debate in everything about trivial shit

Fuck off this is for hk to debate sports you need a fucking hobby go plant shit bro

I posted a story and a dickhead tried to come at me bro. When have I ever backed down? I'm not starting now for your sorry ass

what? are you 6? you are arguing the decision to put a concession stand in a stadium and then not have it be open during games you retard

do you have the details of the business arrangement?
do you know that cfa is an atlanta based company and that it looks good for both brands to have this 'negative' publicity out there?
do you know that the new stadium is opening with a focus on local business connection and affordable concessions?
do you still claim to have more business savvy than a man who founded a top tier fortune 500 company and owns multiple professional sports teams?

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the Steelers are the "favorite" to sign free agent CB Joe Haden.

Most signs have been pointing to this over the past hour. Haden, 28, isn't going to last long on the open market. A plus starter when healthy, Haden should have his pick of the litter. Signing with the Steelers would give Haden a chance to stay in the same division and not have to pick up his bags and move far, while also providing a real chance at the playoffs. Haden will have a home soon.

do you have the details of the business arrangement?
do you know that cfa is an atlanta based company and that it looks good for both brands to have this 'negative' publicity out there?
do you know that the new stadium is opening with a focus on local business connection and affordable concessions?
do you still claim to have more business savvy than a man who founded a top tier fortune 500 company and owns multiple professional sports teams?

you really pushing this? okay, great plan. moron

pete-carroll.gif

That's an insanely good deal for Seattle

Wow I now have 2 top 5 players Zeke suspension delayed in court but 6 games upheld by league ?

Woot

Anyone drafting Zeke could be majorly lucky

Back