[Revisited] WTC7 fell because why? by Rev. Zen - Page 4 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Revisited] WTC7 fell because why?
Page 4 of 7
Zulu
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
61 - 07-26-2008, 01:30
Back, and to the left. Back, and to the left.

Sponsored Links
DiSk
VeteranX
Old
62 - 07-26-2008, 01:31
oh and let's not forget that somehow the words "pull it" can mistakenly be code language for "pull them, the firefighters out of the building, since "it" instead of "them" is always used for a single object.

absent
VeteranXX
Old
63 - 07-26-2008, 01:31

SaintDude
Miss Deaf Texas++
Contributor
Old
64 - 07-26-2008, 01:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makasuro View Post
How many other buildings in the area collapsed from debris and fire damage?

And just because I post my opinion about something doesn't necessarily mean that's all I'm focusing my energies on, how about your learn to multitask dick face.
WTC 6 was wrecked. Many surrounding buildings were scarred and beat up. The Deutsche Bank building took enough damage that they deemed it uninhabitable and started demolishing it aftewards.

Also have you ever watched any program on controlled demolition? It takes weeks to months of prep work. Jack hammering and weakening the building in key spots. Running cables between support structures to guide the descent. Plus where are the detonations? Surely if stuff was exploding inside there would be some visible signs of a compression wave coming out through the windows or exposed areas?

WTC 7 took a huge hit and was on fire from the time WTC1 hit it until 5pm. The damage took out a large portion of the buildings fire suppression systems as well. I don't understand how the tin foil hatters are still calling bull**** really.

ScottTheWise13
VeteranXV
Old
65 - 07-26-2008, 01:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiSk View Post
oh and let's not forget that somehow the words "pull it" can mistakenly be code language for "pull them, the firefighters out of the building, since "it" instead of "them" is always used for a single object.
I love that you really think this is proof. It is just too precious.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
66 - 07-26-2008, 01:33
I think it was the chinese. many reports were put out about a sudden influx of chinese nationals into the area only days before. why? destablize the u.s. economy. It was not long after this that chinese made large sweeping corporate purchases in this country of major lending institutions.

ScottTheWise13
VeteranXV
Old
67 - 07-26-2008, 01:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintDude View Post
WTC 6 was wrecked. Many surrounding buildings were scarred and beat up. The Deutsche Bank building took enough damage that they deemed it uninhabitable and started demolishing it aftewards.

Also have you ever watched any program on controlled demolition? It takes weeks to months of prep work. Jack hammering and weakening the building in key spots. Running cables between support structures to guide the descent. Plus where are the detonations? Surely if stuff was exploding inside there would be some visible signs of a compression wave coming out through the windows or exposed areas?

WTC 7 took a huge hit and was on fire from the time WTC1 hit it until 5pm. The damage took out a large portion of the buildings fire suppression systems as well. I don't understand how the tin foil hatters are still calling bull**** really.
BECAUSE ITS OBVIOUS TO THE NON-WILLFULLY IGNORANT THAT THE GOVERNMENT PLANNED IT ALL IN TOTAL SECRECY BUT THEN GAVE IT AWAY BY ACCIDENTALLY SAYING "PULL IT" WHILE BEING RECORDED.

SaintDude
Miss Deaf Texas++
Contributor
Old
68 - 07-26-2008, 01:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottTheWise13 View Post
BECAUSE ITS OBVIOUS TO THE NON-WILLFULLY IGNORANT THAT THE GOVERNMENT PLANNED IT ALL IN TOTAL SECRECY BUT THEN GAVE IT AWAY BY ACCIDENTALLY SAYING "PULL IT" WHILE BEING RECORDED.
I had to read up to see if you were being sarcastic ... guess the caps shoulda been a give away.

ScottTheWise13
VeteranXV
Old
69 - 07-26-2008, 01:36
Quote:
I had to read up to see if you were being sarcastic ... guess the caps shoulda been a give away.
haha yeah you can never be too careful in threads populated by truthers (or any thread w/ DisK in it)

DiSk
VeteranX
Old
70 - 07-26-2008, 01:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottTheWise13 View Post
So you believe that every crazy person signing up on that site saying they are an engineer is telling the truth, but you dont believe the dozens of organizations and thousands of experts that agree w/ the "official secret nazi conspiracy" version of events are telling the truth.

I wonder who the willfully ignorant one is here...
Ah yes, ScottTheWise, the same individual who still denies that the federal reserve is a privately owned bank, and a literal cartel.

I don't think it's possible to argue with someone who has literally drank the cool aid.

fartiusstinkius
VeteranXV
Old
71 - 07-26-2008, 01:38
Quote:
Ah yes, ScottTheWise, the same individual who still denies that the federal reserve is a privately owned bank, and a literal cartel.

I don't think it's possible to argue with someone who has literally drank the cool aid.

absent
VeteranXX
Old
72 - 07-26-2008, 01:39
Quote:

ScottTheWise13
VeteranXV
Old
73 - 07-26-2008, 01:41
Quote:

Ah yes, DiSk, the same individual who still believes that the federal reserve is a 100% privately owned bank, and a literal cartel.

I don't think it's possible to argue with someone who has figuratively drank the kool aid.

SaintDude
Miss Deaf Texas++
Contributor
Old
74 - 07-26-2008, 01:41
Quote:

Attack him all you want (Twar is fun like that) but what do the tin foil hatters seriously have to bring to the table that's worthy of a second look? This retarded government can't even keep ****ing up nuke transports under wraps. Do you HONESTLY believe that a conspiracy of this epic scale could have been engineered by this government with retard redneck at the helm and kept quiet? Think about it for a second.

ScottTheWise13
VeteranXV
Old
75 - 07-26-2008, 01:43
I forget, what is it that makes the Fed completely private?

Is it the fact that the government appoints and confirms the leaders of the Fed?

Is it that it doesn't operate for a profit and returns any excess returns to the US treasury?

Is it that it was created by an Act of Congress?

Is it that it operates under and can be controlled by Congress?

Zulu
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
76 - 07-26-2008, 01:43
Ah yes, the douchebaggery of this thread is at epic levels. But then again, what did you expect on a topic of this nature?

ScottTheWise13
VeteranXV
Old
77 - 07-26-2008, 01:43
Quote:
Attack him all you want (Twar is fun like that) but what do the tin foil hatters seriously have to bring to the table that's worthy of a second look? This retarded government can't even keep ****ing up nuke transports under wraps. Do you HONESTLY believe that a conspiracy of this epic scale could have been engineered by this government with retard redneck at the helm and kept quiet? Think about it for a second.
Trust me, you can't argue with DiSk. It is completely pointless. Even though I do , I always want to shoot myself after pages of him completely ignoring facts.

DiSk
VeteranX
Old
78 - 07-26-2008, 01:45
This thread is proof that America is going to get exactly what it ****ing deserves.

Sweet christ.

Zulu
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
79 - 07-26-2008, 01:46
Quote:
This thread is proof that America is going to get exactly what it ****ing deserves.

Sweet christ.
So you know, I just sent this post to the FBI. Have fun in Cuba.

ScottTheWise13
VeteranXV
Old
80 - 07-26-2008, 01:46
Comeon DiSk, please tell us:

I forget, what is it that makes the Fed completely private?

Is it the fact that the government appoints and confirms the leaders of the Fed?

Is it that it doesn't operate for a profit and returns any excess returns to the US treasury?

Is it that it was created by an Act of Congress?

Is it that it operates under and can be controlled by Congress?

Page 4 of 7

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Revisited] WTC7 fell because why?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
conspiracy , tinfoil , truthers