SuicideTaxi is demented

as far as i know, the only thing isuk did 'first' was talk about how awesome he was at tribes 3 years after everyone stopped playing

Can you imagine being Suicidetaxi? Focusing your life around running WSBN at the age of 30 and wasting 4-5 years, that requires some high level nerdness. Wasting money on buying all the computer parts and pimping his "studio". The pinnacle of his life was probably going to UVA and showing off his WSBN equipment. Remember he was in his 30's doing this with teenagers still living at home.

During this time he moved in with random internet strangers having a total of 7 random roomates he met online, one including the other fellow creep sCooBySnAcK who was also in his late 30's. Not to mention he let some fat internet whore Madcat move in w/ him and dated her.

To top it all off WSBN collapsed and failed after all his hard work.

ScoOBy and Suicide taxi still suck each other off and try to brag to 20 year old kids about how great their IT careers are at age 30 and how they make such a high hourly wage, its creepy and requires extreme amounts of insecurity.

Can you imagine being Suicidetaxi? Focusing your life around running WSBN at the age of 30 and wasting 4-5 years, that requires some high level nerdness. Wasting money on buying all the computer parts and pimping his "studio". The pinnacle of his life was probably going to UVA and showing off his WSBN equipment. Remember he was in his 30's doing this with teenagers still living at home.

During this time he moved in with random internet strangers having a total of 7 random roomates he met online, one including the other fellow creep sCooBySnAcK who was also in his late 30's. Not to mention he let some fat internet whore Madcat move in w/ him and dated her.

To top it all off WSBN collapsed and failed after all his hard work.

ScoOBy and Suicide taxi still suck each other off and try to brag to 20 year old kids about how great their IT careers are at age 30 and how they make such a high hourly wage, its creepy and requires extreme amounts of insecurity.

Shall we drag that famous picture of you out of the closet, again?
A winner, you're not.

what's the hang up on age about?

I don't care if he is old but he constantly compares his job and career path to 17 year old kids on this forum.

Actually almost half of what I do is deal with people, which is why I make $75 an hour, instead of $25 or $35 and hour, which is what just "techs" make.

And considering that I get paid to write professionally for people, I think my verbal and reading comprehension skills are, at the very least, above someone who rings up movies for Blockbuster.

taxi is in irc chatting 24/7

that doesn't count as 'dealing with people'

and i'm pretty sure no one is paying him to do it

Why do you defend suicide jesus how far is his dick up your ass you did the same thing in the last thread?

Actually Rey gives me a fair amount of shit.
Paranoids do think we all are out to get them.

I present to you...A douchebag unlike any other...a lame, lopsided, child man...
Drumroll...
isukattribes1.jpg

stilgar do you think calling him by his first name makes you cool :lol: just admit it you two both suck each other off

Back