[9/11] Let's have a discussion.

One name of one American who planned the huge amazing flawless conspiracy of 9/11 and avoided all suspicion since he was so smart and incredible and I will stop posting on TW forever!

One name of one American who planned the huge amazing flawless conspiracy of 9/11 and avoided all suspicion since he was so smart and incredible and I will stop posting on TW forever!

HITLARBUSCH!!!!!

I win.

I will miss you Animoes :(

:bye:

FUCK YOU CYCLO THAT WAS MY GUESS ASDFLKJL:KSFDLK:SFDJKLASDFLJKGDSLJASD!@!!!!!

It's too exhausting to try and explain. I don't want to get in a debate about it. There's just nothing that can be done unfortunately because nobody wants to believe in something that doesn't conform to their comfortable lives.

I think that while many people may have questions about the 'official story' of 9-11, the reason why they don't believe it was a massive government conspiracy is because the conspiracy theorists have yet to present something compelling to make the average Joe second guess his beliefs.

If you're going to claim that racisim is OK, or that the moon landings were faked, or that the Holocaust never hapened, please be prepared when people don't take you seirously, especially when you have no, or little, or circumstantial evidence.

Unless you have something dramatic; some smoking gun, some titanic piece of evidence to show the general public why they shouldn't trust the 'official story,' then would you please go fuck off and do more investigating?

My life is too short then to indulge your wild speculations. So far I've not seen any reason to give the 9-11 Truther community any more of my time then to the sad, paranoid fools who worry about water fluoridation.

It's too exhausting to try and explain. I don't want to get in a debate about it. There's just nothing that can be done unfortunately because nobody wants to believe in something that doesn't conform to their comfortable lives.

That's my favorite conspiracy theorist cop-out, blaming their lack of action on everyone elses. :lol:

And also that it is "Too vast and too insanely amazingly complicated to ever fully explain... it would take 500 million years just to start explaining it"

I think that while many people may have questions about the 'official story' of 9-11, the reason why they don't believe it was a massive government conspiracy is because the conspiracy theorists have yet to present something compelling to make the average Joe second guess his beliefs.

If you're going to claim that racisim is OK, or that the moon landings were faked, or that the Holocaust never hapened, please be prepared when people don't take you seirously, especially when you have no, or little, or circumstantial evidence.

Unless you have something dramatic; some smoking gun, some titanic piece of evidence to show the general public why they shouldn't trust the 'official story,' then would you please go fuck off and do more investigating?

My life is too short then to indulge your wild speculations. So far I've not seen any reason to give the 9-11 Truther community any more of my time then to the sad, paranoid fools who worry about water fluoridation.

If you want to find evidence.

Read the official story and do research.

It's your own fault that you are WILLFULLY ignorant.

The are so many things that are beyond compelling it's surreal.

people actually believe this shit? :rofl:

give the government's intelligence a LITTLE credit

why would you bother setting up hundreds of complicated explosives in secret

then fake a plane crash

WHY NOT JUST FLY THE FUCKING PLANES INTO THE TOWER

If you want to find evidence.

Read the official story and do research.

It's your own fault that you are WILLFULLY ignorant.

The are so many things that are beyond compelling it's surreal.

I'm sure it's very compelling, fiction usually is!

you cant make things up on the internet people

disk is clearly right

that video looks professional so it must be right

the internet cannot lie

by the way triple is gay

Okay so, once I give you evidence.. it's not real evidence?

These witnesses that saved lives on 9-11 our now crazy, and non credible?

Please explain.

disk did research.

on youtube.

I just told you what all i had read.

What research have you done?

You've never even read the 9-11 comission report?

How can you assume you know anything?

You're 6th grade teacher wouldn't let you pass your book report if you don't read the book. cmon :(

Back