[NBA] 2016-2017 Regular Season

what was the increase in the value of a team like, using your example, the celtics over the last year? $100M?

raps value increase has to be more than that too

nah nigga dont even start with that bs
u talkin about jordan schultz? dont listen to that clown
lakers taking ball bruh

im hopin for another huge comeback from the cavs again

wouldn't that just be the fucking greatest thing ever

ps fuck golden state

ramble ramble ramble jordan never lost after 89

oh wait he did and now i have no spine so im just gonna dodge and hope nobody realized im a short tiny dicked asian with no basketball knowledge due to having no physical capability of playing a sport

ramble ramble

look copa if you think playing 17 games of basketball in 4 weeks after not having stepped on the hard wood for 21 consecutive months is enough for jordan to be in-game shape and not have a giant asterisk next to that post season then more power to ya. if people believe that post season should count against him, then for those people yes i was wrong jordan was not undefeated in the post season after 89. ok copa? i was wrong.

i don't get the 12 year old mentality where people being wrong is like a flagrant that needs to be reviewed over and over. state your piece, state your reasoning (or dont?), and move the fuck on. this is tribalwar of all places, you want to attack stupid opinions just randomly click your mouse a few times and you'll find plenty. in this thread i post like 10 dif hot takes a page, so yes it's actually pretty likely i'll be wrong more often than not. and while its true the point of forums and discussion is for people to point out when they disagree or think something is wrong, when you do it in such a creepy and antagonistic way where you continue to follow/shadow someones posts and bring up the same tired old thing while making attacks that are as personal as you can make them, there's just no fun in that. so fuck off

Last edited:
you admitted it! i am proud of you fufu

if i didn't continue to call u out on your false statement that jordan never lost after 89, you and kittycat (probably others too) would have continued to believe that was the case. At least I've increased you and at least 1 other person's basketball knowledge by acting like a 12 year old. You can have your opinion about the Jordan > LBJ thing, and I won't speak to that because from my knowledge, people get way too defensive and won't even give someone a chance to change their mind. LBJ is probably the most scrutinized athlete ever to play, while everyone pretends like Jordan was a perfect human with a perfect legacy, which is what i saw you preaching. He's about as close as you can get to perfect, don't need false facts to try and prove your point.

I'll stop with the personal attacks though, that's unnecessary. Although i thought that was the tribalwar way to get people riled up!

Cheers bud!!

bEo35R8.jpg

didn't watch the game, but I hope LeBron played 84 minutes there and was utterly gassed, because that was some damn lazy D on Durant's triple at the end there. You can't be flat-footed like that in the last minutes of a nailbiter, especially when someone like KD has the ball in his hands.

I don't think he flopped, his jaw really gets whacked. I think once he was down he decided to take a quick powernap though.

Back