[NBA] 2016-2017 Regular Season

fuk i have tried 3 times to write a "u make fun of lbj b/c they tore down the garden 25 years ago and the celtics are now homeless" bit but it isn't working

cp3 needs a new cast

deandre is playing a position that is dead
blake is playing softer to "extend" his career

t30x1b5.jpg

Ballmer had a chance to buy a team for $350 Million and keep it in Seattle.

Instead, he waits and pays 2 BILLION fucking dollars..

The problems start at the top.

I love how the Clippers always Clipper. They force a game 7 at home and blow it.

They have a 19 point lead to close it out against Houston two years ago and collapse.

They steal a game or two from OKC, are up double digits the whole game, and CP implodes.

I'm gonna miss them.

well, thats not something you can do anything about but I don't think playing one team vs the other would be more likely to wind up in injury for okc (which is literally the only thing that can keep them from their second title... well that or another stupid suspension).

if utah can be creative and successful with execution, the upset possibility is very real. mike brown can't coach if his plan isn't working from start to finish.

i do not think the warriors will sweep the jazz. i think quinn is too smart and hayward too good to be shut down by draymond, and even when his shot doesn't fall dude knows how to get to the line where he's shooting 98%. gobert should have a field day. ingles and hill are great perimeter defenders, plus they can knock down the occasional big shot. it'll be interesting to see how the jazz defend KD. i think ingle's can shut down klay after seeing what he did to reddick. hill should be as good as anyone on curry. keymatchs up for me would be defending KD and how effective hayward is.

ballmer didn't have a chance to buy the seattle team for 350 million. he was a small part of an investment group that had a failed bid for the team, he never would've been owner. he goes over the whole thing in his bill simmons podcast from a few months ago

Back