Tell me about the SJW warrior

When social justice warriors post on their social media, they incite riots, encourage destruction, and enable violence. Riots like the ones in Ferguson after the death of Mike Brown or the one in Berkeley before the Milo speech have resulted in millions of dollars of property damage and overtime from police departments. This is all verifiable proof.

To answer, arsin in the OP, this is the major threat posed by the SJW; and I do not believe Fool's post, which incited no riots at all, is at all measurable to the SJW post.
Our society has never 'suffered' so much physical safety as today. People are so physically safe, that about 40% of the population is comfortable being obese and physically inept.

iirc, violent crime is down, crime is down. Economic insecurity is way up - and it's this fear that the media and our 'security forces' manipulate masterfully.

But you should read this article about how the Ferguson PD predated a population for their economic gain:
Justice Department's Report on the Ferguson Police Department
Ferguson budgeted for large increases in municipal fines and fees each year, putting pressure on the police and court officials to meet their targets.

As for SJW 'riots' I think the OWS saga is indicative of SJW tactics.

as an inner city resident, alt media has taught me to be very afraid of going outside because of all the carnage and destruction. very scary, BAD!

I'm walking around my rich neighborhood in Chicago with my latte and lululemon yoga gear getting in my range Rover gotta dodge those bullet shots I'm gonna die it's very scary out here in front of the million dollar mansions and yoga studios

are there any alt righters who aren't losers on here?

anyone who doesn't belong in the basket of deplorables?

triggered gibberish commences

steve-carrell-is-articulate.gif

Jesus Christ...

poop truck
They all sound like good shit disturbers to me, just the type of people needed to give the status quo a kick in the pants.

Why do you have a difficulty with this? Does this rabble rousing disturb your tranquility while you eat melba toast and pablum? Is it that democracy is messy and you like things neat n' tidy?

Tell us why you think the above 'militants' (lmao at that term) are so disturbing to the Jew York Times and you?

They all sound like good shit disturbers to me, just the type of people needed to give the status quo a kick in the pants.

Why do you have a difficulty with this? Does this rabble rousing disturb your tranquility while you eat melba toast and pablum? Is it that democracy is messy and you like things neat n' tidy?

Tell us why you think the above 'militants' (lmao at that term) are so disturbing to the Jew York Times and you?
Are you asking me to explain why i find a bunch of socailists, marxists and progressives (Jewish controlled ideology and politics) marching together a threat to my rights to my life, liberty and property?

Back