Do you support the minimum wage hike to $15 an hour? by |R|u|s|t|y| - Page 7 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Do you support the minimum wage hike to $15 an hour?
Page 7 of 36
View Poll Results: Do you?
Yes 40 27.97%
No 103 72.03%
Voters: 143. You may not vote on this poll

Zanthious
Tribalwar Admin
Old
121 - 04-02-2016, 21:49
actually in order to be rich you need to learn how to save money wisely. Poor people don't have anything to do with it

Sponsored Links
Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
122 - 04-02-2016, 21:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by epidemic View Post
I'm talking about the giant corporations giving the **** you to their employees by purposely paying them less than livable wages and directing them to social services to shore up the loss. It's bull **** and it shouldn't be happening -- but it is and it's the golden standard. You shouldn't be defending the practice and you're more than retarded for thinking it's anything less than reprehensible.
As someone who has gone to college and continuously learned more skills since for the sole purpose of earning more money in a capitalist economy as opposed to asking the government to force people to pay me more, I can't sympathise at all.

This is America. Anyone can make more than minimum wage and work their way up to a earning a livable wage with just a bit of effort. If someone can't the problem is with them, not the system.

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
123 - 04-02-2016, 21:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by coombz View Post
when you get the situation where people can get more money by being on welfare than working, that's when you need to raise minimum wage
No, that's when you need to give less welfare.

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
124 - 04-02-2016, 21:55
wow who is this epidemic libtard ****** and why doesnt he get a ****ing job

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
125 - 04-02-2016, 21:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarBuddha View Post
Im ready for drone delivered pizza
Already happening.

Not only will drones be cheaper than $15 minimum wage labor, but as a customer you don't have to tip and delivery time will be much more predictable.

And with stuff like apps and Amazon Echo, you don't even need a human to process an order, so you can eliminate more labor inside the store too.

epidemic
VeteranXX
Old
126 - 04-02-2016, 22:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post
As someone who has gone to college and continuously learned more skills since for the sole purpose of earning more money in a capitalist economy as opposed to asking the government to force people to pay me more, I can't sympathise at all.

This is America. Anyone can make more than minimum wage and work their way up to a earning a livable wage with just a bit of effort. If someone can't the problem is with them, not the system.
youre ignoring reality

not everyone has the same options as you

people have to work those jobs and try to make a living out of them

try taking a dose of reality sometime

epidemic
VeteranXX
Old
127 - 04-02-2016, 22:05
the fuking rate of pay hasnt even matched inflation

how can u seriously be against raising the minimum wage

its common sense

the minimum wage was put in place for a purpose and it hasnt served its purpose in fukin decades

u ppl r seriously retarded

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
128 - 04-02-2016, 22:09
When I started out plumbing I was literally digging drain ditches for $8 a hour. I enjoyed the trade, worked hard, studied like the nerd I am, and 4 years later I was making $30 a hour no prob. If I wasn't half dead I would still be plumbing.

Reggs is right you ****ing bozo. The problem is people are ****ing lazy. They don't want to work and when they do they expect to be making the same as someone who has seniority.

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
129 - 04-02-2016, 22:10
I welcome the robots making my burgers and delivering my pizzas. They're far less likely to **** it up somehow. We should try to mechanize/automate all the minimum wage jobs. **** poor people.

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
130 - 04-02-2016, 22:10
Quote:
the fuking rate of pay hasnt even matched inflation

how can u seriously be against raising the minimum wage

its common sense

the minimum wage was put in place for a purpose and it hasnt served its purpose in fukin decades

u ppl r seriously retarded
instead of calling people losers, maybe go outside and get a ****ing job

epidemic
VeteranXX
Old
131 - 04-02-2016, 22:13
shut the fuk up u fuking canadian

stop pretending like u kno jack **** about me

how about u butt the fuk out of our countries affairs

now fuking apologize b4 i report your ass 2 the mounties 4 e-bullying

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
132 - 04-02-2016, 22:15
Quote:
look at all these bought and paid for corporate shills

of course these jobs can and should pay livable wages

these companies are making more money now than they ever have

god forbid some punk goes without a golden parachute or his yearly six figure bonus.
Holy **** this post just screams "Loser".

Though unlikely, it would be awesome to see you build your own company and not give yourself any type of compensation. How dare you build a profitable company -you should have built it for your workers because you hate the wealthy.

I'm certain you've already accounted for labor being the largest expense of any business, right? Here: http://smallbusiness.chron.com/labor...tio-72082.html
https://www.paycor.com/resource-cent...at-labor-costs
http://www.hcminst.com/files/OrgPlus...Workforce_.pdf

(insert your whine how CEOs make too much,amirite?)

Haha, wow. What a ****ing ignorant scrub. Maybe you will be the next historic Luddite.

epidemic
VeteranXX
Old
133 - 04-02-2016, 22:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 View Post
When I started out plumbing I was literally digging drain ditches for $8 a hour. I enjoyed the trade, worked hard, studied like the nerd I am, and 4 years later I was making $30 a hour no prob. If I wasn't half dead I would still be plumbing.

Reggs is right you ****ing bozo. The problem is people are ****ing lazy. They don't want to work and when they do they expect to be making the same as someone who has seniority.
thats bull **** and you know it

these minimum wage jobs aint no fukin cake walk

these ppl r slaving away for eight hours a day six days in a row and cant even afford to buy their own groceries by the time the paycheck comes around

lazy my ass

even u just said u were busting ur ass for those 8 dollars

eat a dick

epidemic
VeteranXX
Old
134 - 04-02-2016, 22:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by -SS- View Post
Holy **** this post just screams "Loser".

Though unlikely, it would be awesome to see you build your own company and not give yourself any type of compensation. How dare you build a profitable company -you should have built it for your workers because you hate the wealthy.

I'm certain you've already accounted for labor being the largest expense of any business, right? Here: http://smallbusiness.chron.com/labor...tio-72082.html
https://www.paycor.com/resource-cent...at-labor-costs
http://www.hcminst.com/files/OrgPlus...Workforce_.pdf

(insert your whine how CEOs make too much,amirite?)

Haha, wow. What a ****ing ignorant scrub. Maybe you will be the next historic Luddite.
i already fukin said im not talking about these small business' trying 2 make it out there

try reading the thread b4 u make an ass out urself

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
135 - 04-02-2016, 22:21
Quote:
shut the fuk up u fuking canadian

stop pretending like u kno jack **** about me

how about u butt the fuk out of our countries affairs

now fuking apologize b4 i report your ass 2 the mounties 4 e-bullying
Minimum wage burger flipper identified.

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
136 - 04-02-2016, 22:23
Quote:
i already fukin said im not talking about these small business' trying 2 make it out there

try reading the thread b4 u make an ass out urself
Your doing an excellent job of making one of yourself, I'm merely helping you.

Do you think huge corporations grew over night or did they start as a small business? Read up on Wal Mart's history for starters.

Haha, keep going asslips.

epidemic
VeteranXX
Old
137 - 04-02-2016, 22:24
face it bro ur on the wrong side of the argument

minimum wage was put in place for a purpose and its due time 4 enforcement

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
138 - 04-02-2016, 22:30
Not only should minimum wage NOT go to $15 an hour, but it would be better for everyone if there was no set minimum wage at all. It would create more jobs overnight and make our labor force less dependent on illegal immigrants.

Bughead
VeteranXX
Old
139 - 04-02-2016, 22:30
I know this is a "minimum wage" thread and there's a lot of trolling and what not, but instead of making this an "us vs the poor/lazy" argument, surely everyone can agree that ALL wages should be increased to start matching inflation? We're all getting scammed, not just those getting minimum wage.

Quote:
Not only should minimum wage NOT go to $15 an hour, but it would be better for everyone if there was no set minimum wage at all. It would create more jobs overnight and make our labor force less dependent on illegal immigrants.
Wouldn't businesses just split jobs up between multiple people so they could pay them all scraps and keep them all under the hours required to earn benefits?

Last edited by Bughead; 04-02-2016 at 22:33..
epidemic
VeteranXX
Old
140 - 04-02-2016, 22:33
Quote:
jesus christ u r dumb as fuk

wats ur alma mater Remedial U ?

Page 7 of 36

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Do you support the minimum wage hike to $15 an hour?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
alex dare levert , alex levert